Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

35,000 FT. UP

SO TELL ME AGAIN WHERE THE CURVE IS?:lmao:

Its at 120,000 feet🥱 If I had the money I’d send Ya just to see your face!

https://worldview.space/flight-reserve/?utm_campaign=FlightReserve-Branded&utm_medium=Google&utm_source=Search&gclid=Cj0KCQiAoNWOBhCwARIsAAiHnEhux1XY5tBc6kpG4dWQ9BD6cwWpSo8PbkbJR7MsJFxho_QeNCrVqIYaAqAPEALw_wcB

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

A view from 120,000 feet This image released by World View on June 23, 2014, offers a glimpse of the view the company's "Voyagers" will be treated to during flights to 120,000 feet

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bigwave said:

That's a fish eye.

Here it what it really looks like by Dogg Cam

image.png.f632da36a90107af9cdf1cec740090ea.png

Here is another picture from "Little Piggie"

image.png.cce3caf001745c87b6aaa7e71f5652c1.png

So why is it dark on the east cost at 7:00pm but at the same time it’s sunny on the west coast. This I got to hear! Get your popcorn ready!🍿🍿🍿

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

This I got to hear!

If you think real hard and do a tiny bit of research I sure you can figure it out. Maybe DIRTH or Dubay can give you some insight...or not.

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

And we can say those lenses flatten

And we can say that. but I am sure the private guys spending there own money on a 70' balloon

are not out to deceive rather they are out to expose truth.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Its at 120,000 feet🥱 If I had the money I’d send Ya just to see your face!

https://worldview.space/flight-reserve/?utm_campaign=FlightReserve-Branded&utm_medium=Google&utm_source=Search&gclid=Cj0KCQiAoNWOBhCwARIsAAiHnEhux1XY5tBc6kpG4dWQ9BD6cwWpSo8PbkbJR7MsJFxho_QeNCrVqIYaAqAPEALw_wcB

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

A view from 120,000 feet This image released by World View on June 23, 2014, offers a glimpse of the view the company's "Voyagers" will be treated to during flights to 120,000 feet

Simple question, how come these types of pictures never show the sun and the stars?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Don’t have an explanation……….I get it

I could go on and on with you but you will never see the light if I shine it on you.

Only you can turn on your own light.

If you choose not to research it out, then you will always ridicule me, and others, while eating popcorn

the whole time.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I could go on and on with you but you will never see the light if I shine it on you.

If you choose not to research it out, then you will always ridicule me, and others, while eating popcorn

the whole time.

Peace,

Come on RV.

Perhaps today would be a good day to read a good book, in front of a fire, with a big bowl of heavily buttered popcorn.....

You sold me on the idea!

Thanks.....    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

heavily buttered popcorn.....

If it were me, I would be sure and use "raw" butter vs "pasteurized" - when they cook it they kill it.

Ah - but that is another topic to research out... why "raw" dairy vs "pasteurized dairy"

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

the whole time.

Peace,

Come on RV.

Not ridiculing you at all. Just seeing if you had an explanation for the question I had. You don’t and that’s fine. But I definitely will eat some popcorn! Good stuff.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, caddieman said:

So why is it dark on the east cost at 7:00pm but at the same time it’s sunny on the west coast. This I got to hear! Get your popcorn ready!🍿🍿🍿

The why part is I don't know. Ask God as God knows the "why" part.

If your question meant to say "how" is it dark... (which is still a bit like a loaded question) here goes:

Whether or not you like to globe as your model or a flat plane:

With a globe model, the sun stays stationary and the earth spins around making it appear as if the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

With a flat plane mindset the earth is stationary and the sun circles around clock wise allowing for a night time in one location and still light in another.

Depending on which "globe" you use it could account for "day ligh savings time.LOL

The Earth Is Not Flat!: Pictures Of Earth From Space

vs the flat earth or Gleason's Map:

True_Flat_Earth_v1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The horizon always appears perfectly flat – except in NASA and other government pictures, which are obviously faked (as part of the global conspiracy)

Picture Source: atlanteanconspiracy

You never have to look down to see the horizon, no matter how hard you rise. If Earth were a real globe you’d have to look down

fig01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

If Earth really was a sphere hurtling through space, the water would be wobbling all over the place, instead of staying flat.

Here are 5 reasons that so many people believe that the Earth is flat

If Earth really was a globe, rivers such as the Nile would have to flow uphill to reach the sea – flowing uphill  in its 4,100-mile length.

If Earth really was spherical, helicopters would be able to hover in place and wait for their destinations to come to them.

The railway from London to Liverpool is 180 miles long. If Earth really was a globe, it should be 5,400 feet high over Birmingham.

If Earth really was a globe, airline pilots would constantly have to adjust their controls so as not to fly off into space.

If there actually were billions of stars in the night sky the entire sky would be full of light.

If Earth was constantly spinning, airplanes would never be able to reach their destinations due to the 500mph headwind.

If Earth really is spinning, bullets fired upwards would land hundreds of feet Westwards. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What would be the benefit to governments in having people believe this?

I am not sure exactly.

But nasa's budget is 23 billion per year from "We The People" and that equals 62 million per day...

I really think this is biblical in nature.

The devil will deceive many.

Your soul must be real valuable in that both God and the Devil are fighting for it.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Sure does looks like water curves to me!

I was waiting for someone to bring it up.

Yes it is. And very politely I can say: You never studied chemistry even in the simplest form or were out of class that week.

So, without going too far into it -

We were taught that there are molecular forces involved in holding the individual atoms together.

It creates a tension force and once the weight gets too large and overcomes that force the water will flatten.

Further, it puts another nail in the coffin regarding "gravity".

If gravity was soooooo strong holding trillions of gallons of water to the earth spinning around like a top we would never

see that phenomena. 

Now, I am very busy this weekend and barley have time for this one post.

I have to run along and toot-ta-loo for now.

In the meantime take a look.

BTW being inquisitive is far out. It may represent a new beginning for you.

image.png.ffb3f566eede237f336d017c320fcdf4.png

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I was waiting for someone to bring it up.

Yes it is. And very politely I can say: You never studied chemistry even in the simplest form or were out of class that week.

So, without going too far into it -

We were taught that there are molecular forces involved in holding the individual atoms together.

It creates a tension force and once the weight gets too large and overcomes that force the water will flatten.

Further, it puts another nail in the coffin regarding "gravity".

If gravity was soooooo strong holding trillions of gallons of water to the earth spinning around like a top we would never

see that phenomena. 

Now, I am very busy this weekend and barley have time for this one post.

I have to run along and toot-ta-loo for now.

In the meantime take a look.

BTW being inquisitive is far out. It may represent a new beginning for you.

image.png.ffb3f566eede237f336d017c320fcdf4.png

When you have time you need to watch the video I posted on the previous page. Disregard the jerk that made the video. He is very condescending. But he explains everything to a T. Math, science, it’s all in there why the earth is round. 

• Thanks 1