Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

38 minutes ago, miraj said:

Photographs of the night sky that are full of stars are long exposures, often taking many minutes -- it takes that long for the camera to detect enough photons for a pretty view. Short exposures don't catch stars. ... These exposures may have been too short to detect stars in the sky.

Like talking to a brick wall Minaj. Markinsa is smart enough to know what we are talking about. I think🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Like talking to a brick wall Minaj. Markinsa is smart enough to know what we are talking about. I think🤷‍♂️

:lol: FYI, I won First Place in the State of Texas for Photography when I was in middle school.  So its not like I don't know how to take a photograph or develop one. :cowboy1:

Have you ever developed a roll of 35mm film, or been in a darkroom to create the photograph prints?  Perhaps you two aren't understanding what I'm asking you? 

P.S.  I read "isn't smart", I've reversed any prior warnings.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Or they could be fake?  Go through and look at NASA's photos over the years.

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/danny-faulkner/2018/08/28/nasa-changing-size-north-america-and-flat-earth/

There are many fake photos of many things..I am merely commenting on the basics of which it seems you have experience if a "real" photo were taken by most cameras. 

18 hours ago, miraj said:

CL .. so my assumption of the use of herbs at times is not off point?

Not real clear where you're headed with that comment....but if you're asking about my thoughts on herbs....?

Very happy to answer.....

Long ago a friend of mine first got me interested in herbs. His name is Mo Siegal ....on weekends a group of friends would head for the hills and in addition to the fishing, hiking and just great outdoor adventures we would collect wild herbs at his direction.  

Often  times we stayed in an old unimproved abandoned shack....the roof was good, and it had a screened in porch where the herbs were hung and dried.....those were good times.....Mo went on to create a company he named Celestial Seasonings.....he sold out to Kraft some years later....

It was a "Rocky Mountain High" and yes as a young man I smoked my fair share of weed.... 

So enough history...I am a herb fan..  

There is a great section here in DV on health..... many great threads on various herbs.....

Additionally I invest in farming hemp....and processing it....(the big money is in the processing)

A hemp plant has 3 streams of revenue.....and per acre, has an average financial return 10 times greater than corn....

Each of us has an endocannabinoid system in our bodies....
Hemp/Cannabis has over 120 cannabinoids within the plant structure....and our bodies have 2 main receptors that process the cannabinoids for the benefit of our bodies......

CBD and THC are the best known....

For any curious about all of this there are 2 links below....

So on this......"nothing is real" thread.....my reality is herbs are great, and beneficial for all of us...
CL 

Dr. Knox with an awesome discussion and explanation....

Charlottes Web

Charlotte, as a young girl was having 300 seizures a month and by using a mix of cannabinoids was able able to eliminate that issue and live a normal life...she was able to live that normal life with her family.....be a normal kid.....she passed last year at the age of 13....
covid related death....   CL 

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

:lol: FYI, I won First Place in the State of Texas for Photography when I was in middle school.  So its not like I don't know how to take a photograph or develop one. :cowboy1:

Have you ever developed a roll of 35mm film, or been in a darkroom to create the photograph prints?  Perhaps you two aren't understanding what I'm asking you? 

P.S.  I read "isn't smart", I've reversed any prior warnings.

First I have developed film in a dark room. Put it through the three pans of chemicals. First one developed the film the next stops it from over exposure third is a rinse. Hang it until it dries. So yeah I have. So as far as the PS goes I said I know you are smarter than what you are acting like. I said I know you know what we are talking about. You just pretending you don’t for some reason!🤷‍♂️

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

First I have developed film in a dark room. Put it through the three pans of chemicals. First one developed the film the next stops it from over exposure third is a rinse. Hang it until it dries. So yeah I have. So as far as the PS goes I said I know you are smarter than what you are acting like. I said I know you know what we are talking about. You just pretending you don’t for some reason!🤷‍♂️

I was leaning toward the early NASA Pictures not being legit. Check out the link above.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I was leaning toward the early NASA Pictures not being legit. Check out the link above.

Some of the actual..there is one that shows a shadow and appears to be taking a pic. There are never 2 astronauts in any of the pictures. Not trying to debate..just passing it along..

https://www.google.com/search?q=moon landing pictures&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CWIuh25_1xm9OYXI6W5xwUbdgsgIGCgIIABAB&client=ms-opera-mobile&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBQQuIIBahcKEwjw4JmzwO7zAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQCQ&biw=339&bih=569

11 hours ago, caddieman said:

"Claiming themselves to be wise, they became fools "

10 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.077247c4fdcb5df44c810cca3e75a2e4.png

The sheeple will just say the air is spinning also. And what's amazing is THEY BELIEVE IT. 

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

Lol that is the worst picture I have ever seen. I’ve seen better pictures on Saturday morning cartoons! 

NASA actually made cartoons also 😍

• Downvote 3

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROTFLMFAO, Guess I ticked off the liberal funny farm 

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪☺☺☺

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROTFLMFAO, Guess I ticked off the liberal funny farm 

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪☺☺☺

You had nothing to do with any of this humor..please do not pat yourself on any portion of your body!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1