Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stew Peters had a doctor on the other day and reported seeing something strange in the Pfizer vax -

It may have been ID:

image.png.ab7661b945228d6780f48779198363ce.png

This parasite lives in Sturgeon row and can be grown at will.

This parasite can be killed with Ivermectin.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

Ray Buursma: Beware of false prophets

But you may wonder, ‘How will we know whether or not a prophecy is from the Lord?’

“If the prophet speaks in the Lord’s name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the Lord did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.” (Deuteronomy 18:21-22)

The 'Prophets’ and their prophecies

Pat Robertson (“700 Club,” Christian Broadcasting Network founder): “First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” and “The Lord told me the president is going to be re-elected.”

Robertson continued “prophesying” of two attacks on Trump’s life during his second term, civil insurrection, a Turkish-Iranian coalition attacking Israel, the apocalypse, and an asteroid striking the Earth, all before 2025.

Robertson’s net worth is between $200 million and $1 billion.

Sid Roth (host of “It’s Supernatural”): “God has called President Trump to lead this next four years (a second term) in our country.”

Roth’s net worth is between $700,000 and $800,000.

Kevin Zadai (YouTuber, author, speaker): This morning when I woke up, I didn’t even know there was an election because I had been in the future and I saw that President Trump had won.”

Kitt Kerr (president of One Quest International, a for-profit religious corporation): “There is no doubt whatsoever. (Trump) will win. That’s God’s plan,” and “The rocks are about to move and Trump will be president no matter what you hear. He will sit in office for four more years and God will have His way in this country.”

Jeremiah Johnson (founder of Jeremiah Johnson Ministries, author, minister): Discussing prophesies he made: “Donald J. Trump would be re-elected.”

Keith Clement (self-proclaimed prophet, deceased): “Listen to the world of the Lord. God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts.”

Paula White (televangelist, prosperity theologian, spiritual advisor to Donald Trump): “Tika hatta onda ora batta ronda aka aka ora manda rasa ta, etc.,” while promoting Trump.

Please do not bother looking up Paula’s “speaking in tongues” prophesy on your Google translator. I’ve never seen nor heard a language, ancient or modern, composed almost exclusively of two syllable words.

Paula’s net worth is $5 million.

Prophetic analysis

Given Deuteronomy 18 and the election results, these prophecies are conclusively inaccurate. But why?

There are several possibilities.

One, God ordered these “prophets” to declare Trump would be elected, but changed His mind directly before the election without informing them.

Two, God relayed His revised plan, but the prophets did not pass God’s message along. That means these prophets are wholly unworthy to serve. A lightning bolt or two might instill some much-needed discipline.

Three, these “prophets” are charlatans.

I’ll wager the third option.

What to do

Let’s go back to Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 18:20: “But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

Should God’s people demand the deaths of these false prophets? Well, that consequence is biblical, and stoning was the practice during that time. On the other hand, our government is not a theocracy, and Christ taught only the sinless should cast the first stone. Despite our desire for justice, capital punishment cannot be imposed.

Believers could flood the mailboxes of the “prophets” with letters and emails and demand they end their charlatanical ways, repay the hordes of followers they scammed, and resign in disgrace, but the imposters are unlikely to comply.

No, these “prophets” will employ some convoluted excuses for their fake divinations — demons and false spirits were involved; the election was stolen; God will reveal the inaccuracy in His own time ... blah, blah, blah.

Sadly, there is nothing to be done. Suckers will continue to be suckered, and most Christians will remain silent because the wolves are dressed in sheep’s clothing, and no one wants to rile the flock. Christians will simply look the other way because the frauds hold a Bible and stand in front of a Christian flag.

The final word belongs to Jesus

On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’” (Matthew 7:21-23)

https://www.hollandsentinel.com/story/opinion/columns/2020/12/15/ray-buursma-beware-of-false-prophets/43271969/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just beware of false Prophets. That’s all.

Well those seem to be everywhere one looks. Especially when watching the Lame Steam Media. And let us not forget the Nazi/Fascist who think themselves our leaders. Priest of the Satanic Religion Chislam, one and all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

What is Chrislam?

https://www.gotquestions.org/Chrislam.html

Chrislam is an attempt to syncretize Christianity with Islam. While it began in Nigeria in the 1980s, Chrislamic ideas have spread throughout much of the world. The essential concept of Chrislam is that Christianity and Islam are compatible, that one can be a Christian and a Muslim at the same time. Chrislam is not an actual religion of its own, but a blurring of the differences and distinctions between Christianity and Islam.

Advocates of Chrislam point to facts such as Jesus being mentioned 25 times in the Qur’an, or Christianity and Islam having similar teachings on morals and ethics, or the need for the two largest monotheistic religions to unite to fight against the rise of atheism and alternative spirituality. Chrislam is viewed by some as the solution for the ongoing conflict between the Western world, which is predominantly Christian, and the Middle East, which is predominantly Muslim.

While it is undeniable that there are many similarities between Christianity and Islam (and Judaism, for that matter), Chrislam ultimately fails because Christianity and Islam are diametrically opposed on the most important of issues – the identity of Jesus Christ. True Christianity declares Jesus to be God incarnate. For Christians, the deity of Christ is a non-negotiable, for without His deity, Jesus’ death on the cross would not have been sufficient to be the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the entire world (1 John 2:2).

Islam adamantly rejects the deity of Christ. The Qur’an declares the idea that Jesus is God to be blasphemy (5:17). Belief in the deity of Christ is considered shirk
 (“polytheism”) to Muslims. Further, Islam denies the death of Christ on the cross (4:157–158). The most crucial doctrine of the Christian faith is rejected in Islam. As a result, the two religions are absolutely not compatible, making Chrislam a concept both Christians and Muslims should reject.

• Thanks 2

Pope Francis Holds Historic Meeting With Grand Ayatollah On 2nd Day Of Iraq Trip

Sylvia

SYLVIA POGGIOLI

On Day 2 of a three-day trip to Iraq, Pope Francis is focusing on interfaith relations as he meets with Muslim leaders and visits a church in Baghdad.

SCOTT SIMON, HOST:

Pope Francis celebrated Mass today in Baghdad. It's the end of his second day in Iraq.

(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

POPE FRANCIS: (Non-English language spoken).

SIMON: The pope's focus today has been on interfaith relations. Francis went to the spot believed to be the birthplace of the biblical Abraham. It is revered by Christians,

• Thanks 3