Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Image proves a spinning globe earth with the moon docked in orbit around in, taking 27.32 days to complete one full revolution around the earth, while the earth and moon together orbit around the sun one full revelation in 365 1/4 days.

The more you post the more you prove our earth home is a sphere, hanging upon nothing. Definitely not proving that a Christian is gracious, humble, appreciative, respectful, loving and kind.

There is no changing what God has created as a blessing for mankind for all eternity our home earth in the physical universe. 

The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

(Psalm 37:29)

https://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Whether-the-Moon-Is-Waxing-or-Waning 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Fly said:

Definitely not proving that a Christian is gracious, humble, appreciative, respectful, loving and kind.

You're gonna have to show evidence of that comment. I have done nothing of the sort. 

7 hours ago, Fly said:

There is no changing what God has created

Apparently, however,  it's perfectly acceptable to change what God has said. 

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're gonna have to show evidence of that comment. I have done nothing of the sort. 

Apparently, however,  it's perfectly acceptable to change what God has said. 

Prove it, to who?

You’re on your own here, per your choice.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fly said:

Prove it, to who?

You’re on your own here, per your choice.

How convenient, you tell a flat out lie about my behavior, insinuating that I'm NOT following Christ and then remind me of my statement about not dealing with DEMONIC CONTROLLED Individuals. 

Well you're actually right this time, anyone that understands English and can read knows who the driver of your motivation is. 💥

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

On 6/5/2021 at 5:25 PM, bigwave said:

How about this 1 minute lesson?:

I've finally figured it all out. People who are too scared to admit that God is real and that then Bible is true will NEVER ADMIT that the earth is what the Bible says it is. 

This is because they are unwilling to change there ways and follow the word of God. So you see, this has nothing to do with science and everything to do with sin. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've finally figured it all out. People who are too scared to admit that God is real and that then Bible is true will NEVER ADMIT that the earth is what the Bible says it is. 

This is because they are unwilling to change there ways and follow the word of God. So you see, this has nothing to do with science and everything to do with sin. 

I wii respectfully disagree with you on this.

God is real.

I believe in Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit.

I believe the bible is the Holy inspired word of God.

My interpretation of His Word is not up to someone else to judge if I have sinned.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I wii respectfully disagree with you on this.

God is real.

I believe in Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit.

I believe the bible is the Holy inspired word of God.

My interpretation of His Word is not up to someone else to judge if I have sinned.

Please to forgive, I make no judgment call whatsoever. I'm simply making the point that the profits of old made it very clear what God showed them we were living on. It requires no interpretation, It contains no ambiguity. It simply says what it says. Whatever your reasons are for not accepting the word of God as it is written are a  matter for you and God. Though I wonder how many times you have taken this issue to God asking the Holy Spirit to show you what is true? And please never forget that we ALL have sin in our lives, which is why we all need Jesus. Accepting this truth is not a stipulation on ones salvation. Though I can tell you that for me it was the door to many more revelations from the Lord about his wonderful mysteries. 

Again, for me to be your judge is to be my own judge. As I wrestle with my own sins everyday. Indeed I'm having to take a week off of work just to overcome my weakest sin. Liquor, otherwise known as Alcohol Addiction. Something that I can assure you by the power of God I will overcome. However, the extreme pain I'm enduring as my body is adjusting to not receiving Alcohol is more than I've ever known. For nearly three days I've barely been able to get out of bed. Today I still feel the pain but only about 50% of what it was. And by pain I mean extreme headaches, violent shivers and hot spells, so much pain in my joints that I can hardly move. Not to mention the feeling like my entire body is on fire. 

My doctor is monitoring the situation and even wanted me to be in the hospital as withdrawal symptoms can be life threating. But I begged her to allow me to do this at home because even with my insurance the cost were astronomical.

I tell you this not to garner any sympathy, because I did this to myself. I'm telling you this because I want you to know how that God has given me the strength to do this without the assistance of drugs. And to show you that I am in no position to be anyone's judge. You would never believe the sins that I've committed in my life. 

But I've purposely made the choice to eliminate as much sin from my life as I can because Jesus has showed me just exactly how much he loves me. I actually do hear his voice and bring everything to him. But more than that, he brings things to me that seem so inconsequential. But then again I guess that is what a Daddy does. 

So, again, please don't think me your judge. I suspect you, and so many others here are much better Christians than I. Then I remind myself, that the guy God chose to use to write most of the New Testament was a cold blooded murderer. Guess I'm not the worst of sinners after all. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/8/2021 at 11:56 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And by pain I mean extreme headaches, violent shivers and hot spells, so much pain in my joints that I can hardly move. Not to mention the feeling like my entire body is on fire. 

Hang on Brother - 21 days and will get waaaay better after that, drink plenty of water and do streaching   exercises. Pull the plug on carbohydrates. You can get rid of the yeast, molds and fungusin your gut with coconut and oregano oils add a 1 billion count of probiotics.

2 scoops of coconut oil mixed with 8 - 10 drops of oregano oil daily for the 1st week and then for the second weeks add a billion count of a quality probiotic and continues 1 more week with the two oils mixed.

You will free your self of the organisms that make you crave the sugars...

• Thanks 1

LGD, it's none of my business, but how much alcohol were you consuming per day? I ask this question because my Father was an alcoholic (consumed a fifth of vodka per day)and quit cold turkey, without intervention. It was extremely tough. I watched him sit at the table to eat, pale as a ghost and hands trembling so bad he could barely keep food on his fork. All this subsided after about 3 weeks of what I imagine had to be HELL for him. When he came out the other side he was a changed man. May God give you strength to finish this recovery. Truth be know, I probably imbibe too much from time to time myself.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, bigwave said:

Hang on Brother - 21 days and will get waaaay better after that, drink plenty of water and do streaching   exercises. Pull the plug on carbohydrates. You can get rid of the yeast, molds and fungusin your gut with coconut and oregano oils add a 1 billion count of probiotics.

2 scoops of coconut oil mixed with 8 - 10 drops of oregano oil daily for the 1st week and then for the second weeks add a billion count of a quality probiotic and continues 1 more week with the two oils mixed.

You will free your self of the organisms that make you crave the sugars...

I saw your post this morning but today is NOT a good day. I hurt severely but I truly value the friendship we share even when we don't agree. So forgive me my brevity. Bigwave, I will most definitely look into your suggestions as soon as I can focus. 

Md11, I am way past being deceitful about this, so here's the hard truth. For the last 5.5yrs or so I've been drinking around 3 to 5 screwdrivers a day.  But when you're a functional alcoholic those drinks get much stronger with time. Mine were three to four shots a drink. Every day. Then on the weekends I would pretty much down a fifth in two days. 

My wife only tolerated this because I never Blackout. And unlike most alcoholics I was always a happy drunk.  Plus I never let my drinking affect my job. Thus like your father, I suspect, it was my daughter, Lady Grace, and the unctions of the Holy Spirit which woke me up. 

That was 3 weeks ago. And the first day was pure hell. I suffered severe shakes and internal pain like never before in my life. By that Monday I seemed well enough to work. However, by Thursday I had to go home from the pain. Again the weekend pain was severe enough to make a believer. On Monday last I called my doctor and told her what I've done. 

She suggested I go to the hospital but I told her that even with my insurance I simply cannot afford the 20% copays. My boss said that I had enough vacation to take the week off. 

Again the pain was nearly insurmountable. But I wouldn't give in. 

I had purchased a couple of bottles of wine to ease the pain, but I literally was to scared of the pain. Then today my wife joyfully woke me up to inform me she was pregnant again. WONDERFUL 

I asked her to pour me a glass of wine but the second I smelled it my stomach churned. I poured it back into the bottle without so much as a sip. 

Then I learned an extremely hard lesson. I poured myself some aloe vera juice with some apple juice. That didn't take 30 minutes to make me as sick as day one. So I guess it's true sugar is exactly the same as alcohol and I've spent the whole day suffering for it. 

I quit smoking 6 years ago  cold Turkey after 40 years of smoking about two packs a day simply because one Friday there wasn't enough funds to feed my children and buy smokes. 3 weeks ago I promised my daughter and wife I would never do it again, and as hard as it is to believe, I don't break that kind of promise. 

Believe me the pain you saw your daddy endure was no joke. I know that for a fact. But that kind of pain will most certainly change who you are. Already I sence something different in my soul. Something that I can not explain any better than that the intense pain (Words just don't describe)

This is way longer than I desired, but I value your prayers and GREATLY need them. So you guys are worth the effort. 

Your friend 

Scotty 

14 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

LGD, it's none of my business, but how much alcohol were you consuming per day? I ask this question because my Father was an alcoholic (consumed a fifth of vodka per day)and quit cold turkey, without intervention. It was extremely tough. I watched him sit at the table to eat, pale as a ghost and hands trembling so bad he could barely keep food on his fork. All this subsided after about 3 weeks of what I imagine had to be HELL for him. When he came out the other side he was a changed man. May God give you strength to finish this recovery. Truth be know, I probably imbibe too much from time to time myself.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2