Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

AAUvwnhViTlV-8gplE4pFYKU-t4JAqnAfJCZLHsq29D7SQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Joshua 10:13

New King James Version

13 So the sun stood still,
And the moon stopped,
Till the people had revenge
Upon their enemies.

Why did Joshua asked the sun to stand still?
Joshua, as leader of the Israelites, asks God to cause the moon and the sun to stand still so that he and his army might continue fighting by daylight. ... Following this battle, Joshua led the Israelites to several more victories, ultimately conquering much of Canaan.

That question would indicate the sun and moon move. 
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You do realize that what you're seeing is the outer edge of a mostly flat circle, right? 

This is what the entire thread is about. How humanity has been conditioned to see what you're told to see and not what you truly see. 

It's all about how our PERSPECTIVES have been manipulated. 

Watch the video again and try to see the truth. 

Sharing your thoughts without casting judgment I can appreciate, thanks.

Who gives truth, who takes it away?

I thought this to be a cool video clip, I don’t understand “ The outer edge of a mostly flat circle”, is this to make the message more adaptive to a comfort zone?

Actually there are multitudes that have woke up many decades before the announcement “it’s a great awakening.”

If you go back farther than 100 years, back to the time Babylon was the world power you will find many of the religious traditions mankind has adopted today by way of their “perspective” (Comfort zone) as “truth”. 

So why do somethings apply to only others but not to themselves?

Meditate on the question’s I have been giving, and try to let truth answer.

14 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:
Why did Joshua asked the sun to stand still?
Joshua, as leader of the Israelites, asks God to cause the moon and the sun to stand still so that he and his army might continue fighting by daylight. ... Following this battle, Joshua led the Israelites to several more victories, ultimately conquering much of Canaan.

That question would indicate the sun and moon move. 

Also the earth...moves.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You do realize that what you're seeing is the outer edge of a mostly flat circle, right? 

This is what the entire thread is about. How humanity has been conditioned to see what you're told to see and not what you truly see. 

It's all about how our PERSPECTIVES have been manipulated. 

Watch the video again and try to see the truth. 

You do realize that what you're seeing is the outer edge of a mostly flat circle, right?” 

You mean seeing a larger percentage of the earth then would be seen from ground level, right? 

I gave you a platform to provide some real answers...?

It’s your own statement; why the avoidance of answering a simple question, seems suspicious, right?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

On 5/22/2021 at 7:16 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Do you believe that your hatred of God and anything to do with christianity is anything but a demonic force controlling you? 

Oh yeah, you got me! I'm possessed because I choose to think and don't believe in a spiteful deity who is allegedly all-knowing, but creates people who he "knows" that don't believe and then tortures them in fire forever. Yeah, sounds like a loving, believable god to me 😂.

I'm not  possessed, I just decided to read the bible from cover-to-cover (while I was a believer) and realized why they pick and choose certain verses at church service. It's no different than Greek/Roman mythology with the exception of monotheism vs polytheism. And for the record, if there's a religion I hate, it's Islam. They're still stuck in the Dark Ages.

Do you actually believe that the reasons for giving me rubies in nearly every post I make has anything to do with my post subject matter? It doesn't, that evil force blinding you and controlling you is the motivator for all you think you believe. 

I don't give you rubies on every post. In fact, for the life of my account, you have gotten more positive reactions from me than rubies. Where you get rubies is now when you decide to abuse your moderator position trying to give away a rival's location and accuse them of being a paid government agent. You also call names, and bully. Now, I won't report because I frankly don't care.  But yes, you'll get rubies when you cross the line. I especially think you are way wrong in your mocking that kid at prom in a dress that was being harassed (same to you BigWave). You claim to know psychology, but think mocking someone like that is funny and okay. I bet y'all feel proud of yourselves for that. 👏

The difference between me and most other Christians is I don't dance with the Demons anymore. I boldly call them out and cast them into outer darkness when they get to close. 

There are no demons and there is no god. The universe is hostile and impersonal. We all make our own choices, and yes, we're all animals.

Religion has attempted to control men from the dawn of time. Look how well it's controlling you! In your knowledge of religion and the men who use it to stop souls from finding Jesus you have given up your desire for finding TRUTH. 

They sure have! "If you don't believe, you'll be tortured forever!"

Jesus Christ began what would later be called the Catholic Church. And you're correct, "religious men" have been corrupting the Church from about 390 ad. But Jesus not only knew that would happen, he provided a way for his teachings and Salvation to override the religion of  men when he gave the Apostles his authority. 

People that gain power don't do so because they are saints. That includes the founders of Christianity. The meek will not inherit the earth.

That Authority has been passed down through the laying of hands upon the Clergy for over 2000 years. And it matters not the sins of the priests. The AUTHORITY of God Always supersedes the sins of the Priests. 

That's great, a whole 2,000 years. What happened in the 100,000 before that for humanity? Oh yeah, you probably believe the earth is 6,000 years old.

So that when a TRULY desiring and pendant heart is searching for Jesus, the Holy Spirit will lead that soul to the Priest. Where that searching soul will find the Sacraments of God and in doing so become a true follower of Jesus Christ. Only through obedience to Jesus by Believing in him and his teachings can a soul find Salvation. 

Many are called, but FEW are chosen.  By your own admission you have elected not to be chosen. You have chosen to allow demonic forces to keep you blinded from the truth because of the sins of men. 

Yep, few are "chosen" since your fairy tale tells of a "loving god" that loves to torture people for eternity. Yep, control through fear.

Yet the Glory of God is that he loved us while we were sinners. And God chose to show His Mercy towards men by giving sinful men His Authority so that a desiring soul can learn the most important Christian Teaching of all time, Look not on the sins of others, rather look for the Mercy of God. 

If god was so omniscient and loving, why did he create a race of great apes that he would allow the majority to be tortured for eternity?

Jesus said, "Except your religion be greater than that of the Pharisees, you shall in NO WAY  enter into the Kingdom of Heaven ".

Mathew 5:20

My belief, there is no heaven, nor hell. Just death... lights out like any other animal.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

@ AdamHenry,

I don't know you but I felt compelled to say a prayer for you that God would show you a way back to Him.

That's all. 

Have a great evening. 

I will say thank you, that is a much nicer approach. I wish you the best, and have a great evening as well.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Fly said:

I gave you a platform to provide some real answers...?

It’s your own statement; why the avoidance of answering a simple question, seems suspicious, right?

First of all, Adam gave us the platform, and I'm not avoiding anything. I don't respond without giving some serious prayer and thoughts first. When I can respond with a Spirit filled answer, I will. 

2 hours ago, AdamHenry said:

I will say thank you, that is a much nicer approach. I wish you the best, and have a great evening as well.

There's so much to say to your post directed at me but that would only become confrontational. Clearly you have made up your mind and NOTHING anyone can say will change it. Believe it or not, I respect your decision. 

As your response quoted above shows, your only reason for confronting me is to silence me. Most likely because of my extreme directness and blatant honesty. Something you have already admitted yourself that you've had a problem with your entire life. 

Therefore, may I suggest that you simply put me on ignore. :tiphat:

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First of all, Adam gave us the platform, and I'm not avoiding anything. I don't respond without giving some serious prayer and thoughts first. When I can respond with a Spirit filled answer, I will. 

There's so much to say to your post directed at me but that would only become confrontational. Clearly you have made up your mind and NOTHING anyone can say will change it. Believe it or not, I respect your decision. 

As your response quoted above shows, your only reason for confronting me is to silence me. Most likely because of my extreme directness and blatant honesty. Something you have already admitted yourself that you've had a problem with your entire life. 

Therefore, may I suggest that you simply put me on ignore. :tiphat:

Smoke and mirrors...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fly said:

Smoke and mirrors...

Your inability to allow me time to think and pray, thus preventing me from doing so respectfully is to be expected. 

Thinking that I'm unaware of the leftists attacking me of late is a grave mistake on all of you involved. Indeed one member that was doing so has already been banned for having multiple accounts. Doubtful he was the only one. 

In my attempts at being respectful and Christlike I gave leeway to what is clearly a sad effort to channel me into doing something wrong.  But you all fail to understand that I've made a promise this would NEVER HAPPEN.  And I don't break my Promises. 

For you and AH and the rest of the liberals trying to instigate rather than debate I bid you all FAREWELL. This will be my last response to any of you. If you have issues with my post please direct them to my fellow Moderators and/or Adam Montana. :tiphat:

On 5/20/2021 at 12:39 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just like all liberals who are blinded by their hatred so much that they mistakenly believe they live in Ohio you want to silence anything you disagree with. :o Yeah, I went there "BROTHER".

Furthermore, I can assure you that @TexasGranny has been reading this thread. And since I haven't broken any rules theirs nothing to investigate. Being a Moderator doesn't mean I'm not allowed to Express my opinions. In fact I would suspect that because I post thought provoking subjects that generate site traffic, people in charge are well pleased. If my commentary is so offensive to your sensitive feelings maybe you should just put me on ignore. 

Wow ! You think to highly of yourself . You do you. If you weren't so blinded by ... whatever, you would have noticed that I said never would you do the corrupt sheriff thing. I was trying to neutrally support you, come alongside you.  I said so as it appeared nstoolman was sharing some anomosity in his responses to you. He corrected me in a subsequent post .  Move on. Someone who thinks they live in Ohio, where is that bizarre statement from ? Whatever . Guess my statement was controversial,  perhaps all the staff like how my feedback draws people to this site as well . You're welcome , as well.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

P.S. If the earth was flat, why then have the satellites rotating around the earth never ever ever sent a picture of the flat portion of the earth ? Show me a satellite generated picture of the flat section of the earth. Not a computer generated picture or an artists rendition of how is should appear. How does the earth magnetic field work in this flat world ? Can you circumnavigate a flat earth, or do you fall off its edge if you are on a ship and go past the horizon ?  Or fly off into space if you are flying in a plane, past the horizon? Back in the 18th century and before the ships would navigate around the horn of Africa to get to the orient, because of their belief in the flat earth theory; and their not wanting to fall off the edge. Why didn't the Vikings, Amerigo Vespuchi, or Columbus fall of the edge when they sailed west from European  starting points , past the horizon? Shouldn't the America's be exclusively on the other side of a flat earth ? How do you explain the Aleutian Islands off of the tip of Alaska, formally a part of Russia.  Spherical, is the reason. The earth is a sphere suspended in space by the hand of God. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Someone who thinks they live in Ohio, where is that bizarre statement from ? Whatever . Guess my statement was controversial,  perhaps all the staff like how my feedback draws people to this site as well . You're welcome , as well.

The Ohio bit is about me.....he likes to bait folks into thinking that I don't live where I say I do...and that perhaps I'm some sort of government shill placed here exclusively in DVets 5 years before the rise of DJT, just in case.  He'll deny it of course, but everybody knows the game he's playing...;)...Yeah, I went there "BROTHER".  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1