Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yes, that's exactly how I understand it as well.....the conversation was about not everything in the Bible has a literal meaning....at which I gave this example.   

GO RV, then BV

Jesus spent time with his followers, and he taught them God’s way of thinking. Hypocrisy was to have no place among them. As a warning, Jesus strongly condemned the hypocritical practices of the religious leaders of that time. Consider some of their ways.

They practiced “righteousness” with showy display. Jesus told his audience: “Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them . . . as the hypocrites do.” He also told them to make gifts of mercy “in secret,” or discreetly. They should pray in private, not just to be seen by others. Then their worship would be genuine and would be appreciated by his Father.—Matthew 6:1-6.

They were quick to criticize. Jesus said: “Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye.” (Matthew 7:5) By drawing attention to the faults of others while having greater faults himself, an individual is making himself appear to be something he is not. For, in reality, “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”—Romans 3:23.

This may help some.  ;)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yes, that's exactly how I understand it as well.....the conversation was about not everything in the Bible has a literal meaning....at which I gave this example.   

GO RV, then BV

According to you NOTHING in the bible has any MEANING whatsoever. It's all just a construct of men to control the masses. :facepalm1:

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Some People Trust a Theoretical Physicist vs their Own Eyes:

image.thumb.png.12918f8e7b038cd1ea3b3caa9acf5d8c.png

image.png.fe7c676b15de0aafdce327c62b344287.png

That's 10 with and additional 120 zeros:

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

And we are supposed to believe that the science is settled. 

Dream on like we are in a Star Trek or the one with the golden robot video

Oh brother!

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 4/6/2021 at 5:33 AM, bigwave said:

Wow I took a look at NDT and the title cought my eye:

Was the moon landing faked:

Well he are some pictures that I found curious:

This one shows 2 light sources on the "apollo" 11 mission:

image.png.e0efabfd8c19f06619962c1ee65b27f7.png

and again:

image.png.44ad02e5376e77efef2ac23359fbbcdd.png

and again:

image.png.5bcb77a58d4a053928f62a51093c4d8b.png

this person is completely light up - in the shadow:

image.png.8ae2c40e06bc09430d46b1de32e04066.png

What ALWAYS amazes me is the COMPLETE STUPIDITY of denial of ACTUAL physical phenomena by the STUPID Flat Earth "adherents".

Light refraction is REAL and is relevant to excluding STUPID Flat Earth "postulations".

Flat Earth "adherents":

• Lie OBVIOUSLY.
  • Deny TRUTH.
  • Deny Gravity is REAL.
  • Deny Light Refraction is REAL.
  • Deny the Sun RISES AND SETS.
  • Deny the Earth's atmosphere is dynamic and travels at nominally the same angular velocity of the Earth of ONE (1) rotation per day WHICH IS FOUR (4) minutes off time PER ONE (1) degree of rotation.
  • Use "doctored" "documentation" TO "promote" THEIR "theory".
  • Are REALLY, REALLY STUPID.

AND so THEE STUPID Flat Earth "adherents" "promote" THEIR FALSE DOCTRINE.

Flat Earth "adherents" "desire" A "forum" TO "debate" THEIR STUPIDITY.

WHEREAS Flat Earth "adherents" OBVIOUSLY DEMONSTRATE THEIR HATRED OF TRUTH AND DENIAL OF OBVIOUS PHYSICAL PHENOMENA.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

What ALWAYS amazes me is the COMPLETE STUPIDITY of denial of ACTUAL physical phenomena by the STUPID Flat Earth "adherents".

Light refraction is REAL and is relevant to excluding STUPID Flat Earth "postulations".

Flat Earth "adherents":

• Lie OBVIOUSLY.
  • Deny TRUTH.
  • Deny Gravity is REAL.
  • Deny the Earth's atmosphere is dynamic and travels at nominally the same angular velocity of the Earth of ONE (1) rotation per day WHICH IS FOUR (4) minutes off time PER ONE (1) degree of rotation.

WHEREAS Flat Earth "adherents" OBVIOUSLY DEMONSTRATE THEIR HATRED OF TRUTH AND DENIAL OF OBVIOUS PHYSICAL PHENOMENA.

Good post, could get trolled. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Flat Earth "adherents":

• Lie OBVIOUSLY.
  • Deny TRUTH.
  • Deny Gravity is REAL.

You take a hideous then come back with your same attacks. I ask you, why can't you accept that some people have a different view than you? Tell me with all of your knowledge why can you not accept that some people think differently. Your inability to accept this simple detail shows your own flaws. My friend you are so better than this. 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I ask you, why can't you accept that some people have a different view than you? 

I could ask the same about people that believe the Earth is flat. 

Instead I am told, 

I can't see what is in front  of me.

I can't see GOD in all of this.

My salvation is at stake.

I am given answers or reasons that have a condescending tone that I am lost because I don't except flat earth.

I have no issues with anybody that wants to believe the Earth is flat.

I am cautious of those that act superior because of the education they have. 

Gut feelings aren't enough for me. 

You Tubes can be manipulated and big words and fancy degrees can be very confusing to the less educated. 

This is not meant to ruffle anybody's feathers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I am cautious of those that act superior because of the education they have.

I am super cautious of those that act superior because of the education they have. I have kind of been on both sides of the fence -

Raised by a by a man with little education and one who could hardly write (Mother loved him and so do I).

I am the only one in my immediate family to get a "higher education" and as it turns out he was right on so many things.

He had, and so do I, a had time believing we are spinning around like a top, 66 degrees off center at 1,000mph, leaping around the sun at 66,600 mph, expanding with the milky way at 495,000mph and expanding with the whole universe at 2 million mph.

But, like a good student I regurgitated it out for the tests.

Then, years later when the goberment said that 2 airplanes took out 3 buildings, 1 airplane hit the ground in PA and vaporized and the other plane hit the pentagon (the most heavily guarded building in the world) the 1st day there was no "guard" in place) - right at the area there were 125 accountants were looking for We The Peoples lost 1 trillion dollars.

Plus when we did not see even any hints of an airplane that caused the hole there -

Yeah, I question everything.

My work is such that I have to research everything involved prior to me making a decision. I have to give an opinion that is backed up with research.

Flat earth, moon landings, airplane attack research is a "fun" thing I do.

Plus, going back to the Bible, it is clear for me. Earth is God's footstool and He made it with a firmament just like it is written.

Dueling people here at DV, while we wait, is "fun" too kind of like a debate class.

I have to admit, sometimes I can feel what Noah went through while building the ark...

Peace to you nstoolman1 - peace to all.

Come on RV.

• Thanks 2

It is remarks and pics like this that make me not want to listen to the reasons for a flat earth. 

You are certainly not implying there is a grandstand full of Chinese astronauts or scientists on Mars getting their picture taken? Right. Anything can be Photo shopped to sell a point. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Anything can be Photo shopped to sell a point. 

But why would they give us a CGI photo when they could give us the real thing?

Just like this guy said:

image.png.862fc647528fc9e89e6c677a8c87a526.png

WARNING: Part of this 2 minute video contains o speaking:

• Thanks 1