Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

Yeah, that's it they were really tired.

Cool.

:lmao: YEAH! :lmao:

After flying through the Van Allen radiation belt in an aluminum covered glorified dunes buggy they were probably scared to death :drunk:

Seriously though, two of those guys have already admitted that they never went to the moon. 

Watch "Buzz Aldrin Confesses We Never Went to the Moon" on YouTube

"The only bird that could talk was the parrot, and he didn't fly very well " 

Neal Armstrong 

Watch "Apollo 11 25th Anniversary - The White House (July 20th, 1994)" on YouTube

Sadly @bigwave the people you're trying to reach can never understand the truth because of what doing so will mean to them. 

Most of humanity is incapable of breaking the hundreds of years of mind control. 

You keep wondering if you have hijacked this thread and to be sure it was not my intention (at first) for this thread to become a debate over the shape of the world. However, what you have presented is a masterpiece of evidence showing how well the manipulation of the human mind has gained control over billions of people. 

Even when faced with reams of hard evidence, and two of the three men who supposedly went to the moon admitting it never happened,  people still are incapable of understanding that everything is a lie. And that is EXACTLY what I intended for this thread to expose. 

I am indebted to you and offer you my sincere thanks. :tiphat:

24 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Here he describes the landing. Is he lying? 

Talking to an innocent little girl who asks you a legitimate question, or talking to a large crowd of adults expecting to hear a specific scenario. 

Which one would you lie to?

On 4/29/2021 at 1:58 PM, bigwave said:

Wow do I have a great one for you: 3 minutes if you like a little math lesson on the inverse Square Law of light:

Thank you for the video. He says he's assuming several times, and boy is he! He's trying to magnify luminosity by using measurements from the Earth to the Moon. The Earth and the Moon are relatively the same distance from the Sun with the Moon being about 1% closer at any given time. So no, the light would not be blinding and 1 trillion times brighter than the light we see here on Earth.

It's no wonder comments are disabled on his video 🙄

• Downvote 1

On 4/29/2021 at 12:13 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's a sad commentary. 

Nothing you posted is a contradiction, when reading the old testament you must understand that they were under the Law and grace didn't abound. But after the life of Jesus, we're living in the dispensation of Grace and Mercy. To compare the two in the manner you have is like comparing apples and oranges. Then saying, "I'm not gonna eat anything because their different". Such a thing will eventually kill you. 

Furthermore, to embrace "Science" as you claim is to embrace the devil himself. Try reading this thread.  It could help you expand your mind. And before you say, " I'm not interested", you should remember that Science Dictates the studying of ALL evidence. 

Those are contradictions. There are many more. You see science as the devil, I see religion as a means to control people through fear and threats of eternal torture. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, AdamHenry said:

Those are contradictions. There are many more. You see science as the devil, I see religion as a means to control people through fear and threats of eternal torture. 

First, I never said that "Science" was the devil. I know Satan and he's as real as it gets. Complete with a body. I did show that Science is a tree of knowledge that can be used for good and evil. And that mankind was never supposed to touch it or even look at it. 

As for religion, we are in agreement. I thank God that I am NOT religious in the sense that you are talking.  Look past the organization's of men and then you can see the face of God. 

Finally, as I've been saying, you seem to have made your "Choice".

• Thanks 1

On 4/29/2021 at 12:13 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's a sad commentary. 

Nothing you posted is a contradiction, when reading the old testament you must understand that they were under the Law and grace didn't abound. But after the life of Jesus, we're living in the dispensation of Grace and Mercy. To compare the two in the manner you have is like comparing apples and oranges. Then saying, "I'm not gonna eat anything because their different". Such a thing will eventually kill you. 

Furthermore, to embrace "Science" as you claim is to embrace the devil himself. Try reading this thread.  It could help you expand your mind. And before you say, " I'm not interested", you should remember that Science Dictates the studying of ALL evidence.

You said it right there, to embrace "Science" as you claim is to embrace the devil himself. So, anything that challenges your beliefs are the devil? It isn't real science unless it fits your view of the world? I would say also the Bible's view, but that is all over the place.

I grew up having Christianity shoved down my throat from my evangelical grandmother. I decided to read the Bible from cover to cover, and upon completion, I became an Agnostic (leaning Atheist). So yes, I have made my choice, but don't think I don't look at all evidence. Do you believe we have Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer because Persephone ate 6 pomegranate seeds from Hades?

I know you don't and neither do I, but there were a great many that did at one time. Will they be taking an eternal bath in the lake of fire too?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, AdamHenry said:

You said it right there, to embrace "Science" as you claim is to embrace the devil himself. So, anything that challenges your beliefs are the devil? It isn't real science unless it fits your view of the world? I would say also the Bible's view, but that is all over the place.

I grew up having Christianity shoved down my throat from my evangelical grandmother. I decided to read the Bible from cover to cover, and upon completion, I became an Agnostic (leaning Atheist). So yes, I have made my choice, but don't think I don't look at all evidence. Do you believe we have Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer because Persephone ate 6 pomegranate seeds from Hades?

I know you don't and neither do I, but there were a great many that did at one time. Will they be taking an eternal bath in the lake of fire too?

You misunderstand me as you do the bible but like I said, "no one goes to hell unless they have chosen to". 

You claim that religion is simply a means of control? Am I attempting to control you?   I don't even know you, furthermore, I haven't asked you for anything. Nor would I accept anything from you. So why then am I telling you these mysteries of God? Simply in hopes that you will reread my words and ask God to explain them to you. In hopes that you will make a better choice. 

I want nothing more from you. 

I must admit that I find it humorous when people claim I use my faith as a means of control :lol: really, I can barely keep myself in control. Likewise, my view of the world, as you say, is far different than you think. You must make up your own mind and choices in the end. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

On 5/3/2021 at 11:51 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You misunderstand me as you do the bible but like I said, "no one goes to hell unless they have chosen to". 

You claim that religion is simply a means of control? Am I attempting to control you?   I don't even know you, furthermore, I haven't asked you for anything. Nor would I accept anything from you. So why then am I telling you these mysteries of God? Simply in hopes that you will reread my words and ask God to explain them to you. In hopes that you will make a better choice. 

I want nothing more from you. 

I must admit that I find it humorous when people claim I use my faith as a means of control :lol: really, I can barely keep myself in control. Likewise, my view of the world, as you say, is far different than you think. You must make up your own mind and choices in the end. 

On Monday at 10:37PM I asked you this:

"You said it right there, to embrace "Science" as you claim is to embrace the devil himself. So, anything that challenges your beliefs are the devil? It isn't real science unless it fits your view of the world?"

Seems you skipped right over that and decided to put yourself in the position of a god. I never said that you were personally controlling me, or that I feel I am controlled at all. The closest thing I mentioned was this: 

"I grew up having Christianity shoved down my throat from my evangelical grandmother. I decided to read the Bible from cover to cover, and upon completion, I became an Agnostic (leaning Atheist). "

You think too highly of yourself and your imaginary power to wield the heavens, wrath of god, and so forth. 

You also failed to comment on this:

"Do you believe we have Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer because Persephone ate 6 pomegranate seeds from Hades?

I know you don't and neither do I, but there were a great many that did at one time. Will they be taking an eternal bath in the lake of fire too?"

Why make your response about you personally? Is that some narcissism I detect?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, AdamHenry said:

Thank you... Try this one:

If you would have watched "the Greatest Laser Experiment" you would of known they did talk about 

refraction.  The whole video can be seen in detail. The video I provided is the 17 minute version and due to time most won't watch the 17 minute video let alone the 1 hour video.

BTW Doesn't nasa say that the only thing that can bend light is a "black hole"?

Water all ways seeks it's own level and is always is flat once surface tension is exceeded.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

If you would have watched "the Greatest Laser Experiment" you would of known they did talk about 

refraction.  The whole video can be seen in detail. The video I provided is the 17 minute version and due to time most won't watch the 17 minute video let alone the 1 hour video.

BTW Doesn't nasa say that the only thing that can bend light is a "black hole"?

Water all ways seeks it's own level and is always is flat once surface tension is exceeded.

Peace,

Come on RV.

I did watch the video, and I believe they were wrong. Their "in your face!" gloating comment was also comical.

The video I posted allows commenting for debate. Funny that God'sFlatEarth doesn't allow commenting. I wonder why...

Edited by AdamHenry
autocorrect
  • Downvote 1