Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Open to interpretation. I will wait till I see Him and ask what he meant. I am the son of a man from the Show me State. I usually need more proof on a lot of things.

With TOTAL RESPECT my friend I Humbly ask that you watch this. 

image.png

Ask yourself, Why don't they ever point the cameras UP?

On 4/11/2021 at 5:22 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have stopped my sinful ways and I struggle every day to live according to the word of God. And the only council I will ever need is the Holy Spirit. 

So ask yourself why believing that the bible describes the earth in a literall manner is so offensive to you. I mean you would have taken less offense if I said I was a murderer but confessing to what we're living on seems to be a mortal sin to you. 

Oh and I could tell you why already. 

Umm, who is offended by a robust adult conversation ? Not me. Not in the least. I thought you and I were very pleasant with each other. You can think what you like or don't like. All I did was give a detailed explanation as to why, biblically, I believe the earth is spherical and not flat. Even through in some science there.  You were the one who resorted to dismissing facts because a science was discovered by Middle Easteners. Like just because a non-christian discovers something its inherently wrong , and or should be dismissed.  That's a weak ploy and you should know it. Yet I didn't comments on that till now. You can agree with me or not , we will find out who is correct when we come before Jesus . Either way I don't think this will affect our salvation in anyway. And I will never believe the earth is flat , unless the Holy Spirit gives me some revelatory visit .  P.S. God can forgive murderers and use them to build the body of Christ if they truly repent. Just look at Moses in the OT, and Paul in the NT . I think the both of them were Middle Westerners, as was Jesus .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Umm, who is offended by a robust adult conversation ? Not me. Not in the least. I thought you and I were very pleasant with each other. You can think what you like or don't like. All I did was give a detailed explanation as to why, biblically, I believe the earth is spherical and not flat. Even through in some science there.  You were the one who resorted to dismissing facts because a science was discovered by Middle Easteners. Like just because a non-christian discovers something its inherently wrong , and or should be dismissed.  That's a weak ploy and you should know it. Yet I didn't comments on that till now. You can agree with me or not , we will find out who is correct when we come before Jesus . Either way I don't think this will affect our salvation in anyway. And I will never believe the earth is flat , unless the Holy Spirit gives me some revelatory visit .  P.S. God can forgive murderers and use them to build the body of Christ if they truly repent. Just look at Moses in the OT, and Paul in the NT . I think the both of them were Middle Westerners, as was Jesus .

I don't know but I get the sense that you really misunderstood my post. Not upset in the least. And for the record, I don't have a  problem with Middle easterners, it's Worshippers of Satan who call themselves Muslims that I take issue with. 

But to be honest they are not something I place much of my thoughts on anymore. I have come to understand that simply trying to live as Jesus told me to takes up all my time and effort. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't know but I get the sense that you really misunderstood my post. Not upset in the least. And for the record, I don't have a  problem with Middle easterners, it's Worshippers of Satan who call themselves Muslims that I take issue with. 

But to be honest they are not something I place much of my thoughts on anymore. I have come to understand that simply trying to live as Jesus told me to takes up all my time and effort. 

That's all I am trying to do as well, living the way God has told me to live . All Christians should be against Satan and his minions , and his teachings. Satan often mixes the smallest portion of truth in with his lies, in order to deceive humans. Satan doesn't care if he deceives a human 100% or just 0.05% . Getting one off the mark is his goal. That's what I battle against. I just don't want to hear the words , Kevin you didn't even try sowing a seed . Have a great day all. Yes you too LDG.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes of  WTF from 1968.. 53 years ago this was aired.

Sorry i,ve taken a while to respond been busy with the reality of looking after an 80+ year

old bed ridden step father. I tell you we DO revert back to child like status. It truly is a test

looking at what we will become in the near future. Wish they would hurry up with the Soul  Implantable  DNA\AND\ROIDS this arthritis is killing me lol.

Anyway Enjoy.

The last comment in the Video is Hilarious

• Upvote 2

On 4/13/2021 at 2:18 PM, Slave2Spartacus said:

30 minutes of  WTF from 1968.. 53 years ago this was aired.

Sorry i,ve taken a while to respond been busy with the reality of looking after an 80+ year

old bed ridden step father. I tell you we DO revert back to child like status. It truly is a test

looking at what we will become in the near future. Wish they would hurry up with the Soul  Implantable  DNA\AND\ROIDS this arthritis is killing me lol.

Anyway Enjoy.

The last comment in the Video is Hilarious

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. They love to shove it in our faces knowing that  very few people will believe it. 

Now this isn't going to have any effect on the ecosystem.:facepalm1:

Florida Keys to see release of first genetically modified mosquitoes

The project was devised to fight insect-borne diseases but has stirred controversy

In an effort to fight insect-borne viruses like Zika, dengue fever and malaria, genetically modified mosquitoes are set to be released in the Florida Keys.

U.K.-based biotechnology company Oxitec has partnered with the Florida Keys Mosquito Control District in an effort to control the invasive and disease-spreading female Aedes aegypti mosquitoes in the region.

Oxitec's male mosquitoes -- which don't bite, unlike the recently-discovered yellow fever-carrying Aedes scapularis mosquitoes -- will be introduced in small areas in a select number of neighborhoods between mile markers 10 and 93 in the Keys.

The project, Oxitec hopes, will be successful in passing what Oxitec Head of Regulator Affairs Dr. Nathan Rose calls a "self-limiting" gene from its genetically modified males to their wild mates, ensuring future offspring do not mature into adulthood and reducing the population.

Rose told Fox News on Friday that this project will be critical as the U.S. sees mosquito-borne disease "actually becoming a problem" more and more, citing locally transmitted Dengue Fever outbreaks in the Keys and the Zika virus crisis in Summer 2016 that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said infected 29 persons within a 6-block area forcing them to aerial spray to control mosquitoes.

While more than 7,300 Dengue cases were reported in the U.S. between 2010 and 2020 -- cases are largely contracted outside the U.S. -- there were 71 cases that were transmitted locally in the Sunshine State, according to the CDC.

154288795_3739449846131932_3974087167081

The Florida Keys Mosquito Control District and #Oxitec today provided an update on the FKMCD – Oxitec Mosquito Project.
Read the announcement here: http://bit.ly/3skQlFJ
Learn more: keysmosquitoproject.com
#Oxitec #PestControl #PublicHealth #Sustainability

"So, mosquito-borne disease is a thing in the U.S., and it's likely to get worse in the future as a result of climate change [and] as these mosquitoes kind of move farther and farther north from the Gulf Coast into more and more of the continental U.S.," Rose told Fox News. "So, the diseases are a big problem because these particular diseases don't have any effective vaccines or medications to treat them [and] the only way to control them is actually to control the mosquitoes that spread them..."

Although the final agreement and approval were announced just last year, this is not Oxitec's first rodeo. 

The company claims a trial of Oxitec’s Aedes aegypti technology in Brazil and a 2016 test in the Cayman Islands were successful and did not "persist in the environment or cause harm to beneficial insects," according to its website

"Recent similar demonstration projects in the Brazilian city of Indaiatuba found that Oxitec’s mosquito suppressed disease-carrying Aedes aegypti by up to 95% in urban, Dengue-prone environments following just 13 weeks of treatment, as compared to untreated control sites in the same city," it wrote. 

Rose said their aim in the U.S. is to demonstrate that their male mosquitoes perform just as well on American soil as they have "been shown to do in other countries" just on a "small scale." 

"And then, once we've done that -- once we have the data from that -- then we have to go to the U.S. regulatory agencies to actually get a commercial registration to be able to release these mosquitoes more broadly within the United States," he explained.

Rose said while the company plans to commence with its endeavor -- using what they call "just-add-water technology" -- "pretty soon" using a "phased rollout," it is currently monitoring the mosquito population in the area.

"So, what we do first: the first phase of the project is really just releasing mosquitoes from a few single locations. And, what we want to look at there is how far are they flying and how long are they living in the environment in the Keys?" he asked. "And then, once we have the information from that, then we'll move on to small neighborhood releases where we will release the mosquitoes over a neighborhood of maybe say 15 acres or something like that. And then, what we're looking at is the impact of those mosquitoes in actually making effectively report the wild mosquitoes throughout that neighborhood."

Regulatory approvals for the first phase have already been provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and multiple Florida state agencies, including the Department of Health and Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

From site.

YOUR MIND IS INFECTED!

April 17, 2021

Friends, NOTE: I am not a “flat earther”, but I also don’t believe a single thing that comes from NASA. That said, the first half of this interview is about current events, and the second half is about Elon Musk, NASA, the cosmos, the firmament and the Biblical description of our planetary home. God bless.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/04/your-mind-is-infected/