Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

36 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I am leaning on real since I am not floating in mid air at this time. 

Exactly, but what about that speck of dust floating by your head? Or the nat flying by? And let's not forget the butterfly bouncing across the yard. How is it that gravity can keep you stuck to the ground but not what I've mentioned. 

47 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:You might wanna rethink your physics Brother. 

I can take a circular piece of paper and hold it in front of a map on the wall with  a flashlight behind it and  get the same effect. 

Circular piece of paper ... spherical ... spherical ... round ... round ... circular .  If you were correct , which you aren't,  wouldn't the lunar eclipse be more like a lunar partial blocking of the sun with a flat line ? The width of said line depending on the thickness of said flat earth . Why do you assume the flat earth is circular couldn't it be square, or perhaps octagonal? 

50 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I am leaning on real since I am not floating in mid air at this time. 

I wanted to add, this was a hard thing for me to accept at first also. Only when I realized that EVERYTHING I was taught was a lie did I understand. 

For example, we're told that eggs are bad for us and that we should only eat a couple of eggs a week. However, several years ago I began to understand that eggs are a stem cell and so I consume nearly one dozen eggs a day. And guess what, my cholesterol actually went down. To say nothing of the effect this had to my muscle growth. 

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Circular piece of paper ... spherical ... spherical ... round ... round ... circular .  If you were correct , which you aren't,  wouldn't the lunar eclipse be more like a lunar partial blocking of the sun with a flat line ? The width of said line depending on the thickness of said flat earth . Why do you assume the flat earth is circular couldn't it be square, or perhaps octagonal? 

Correct, but a sphere and a circle are not a ball. 

I don't assume anything,

Isaiah 40:22

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers.....

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Exactly, but what about that speck of dust floating by your head? Or the nat flying by? And let's not forget the butterfly bouncing across the yard. How is it that gravity can keep you stuck to the ground but not what I've mentioned. 

The quick guess answer is they have wings and I don't ; yet. The speck of dust floating by , well that speck of dust does not weigh 225 lbs . There is a whole wing span area in relation body mass thing. There I go bringing physics back into this convo . And yes just when man thinks he has figured out such things using physics , God throws in the Bumble Bee effect, just to mess with he who thinks he can think on His level and understand all He knows .

I'm enjoying this respectful debate but I've got to be up by 3am for work. I will respond more tomorrow. You have a blessed night my Brother. 

2 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

There I go bringing physics back into this convo

And who created physics? It may surprise you that the Science of physics was created by Muslims. 

You know, that religion which believes in SLAUGHTERING anyone who disagrees with them. 

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I wanted to add, this was a hard thing for me to accept at first also. Only when I realized that EVERYTHING I was taught was a lie did I understand. 

For example, we're told that eggs are bad for us and that we should only eat a couple of eggs a week. However, several years ago I began to understand that eggs are a stem cell and so I consume nearly one dozen eggs a day. And guess what, my cholesterol actually went down. To say nothing of the effect this had to my muscle growth. 

I will never accept flat earth theory.  So like my friend you and I will need to agree to disagree on this topic. As science relates to this discussion , which I have enjoyed having with you, you cannot cherry pick from one science, an apply it to another , without dismissing still more facts, and still repeatedly receive the results time and again.  You create a pseudo science at that point as you have to dismiss so many other scientific facts to make your premise plausible .   I DO AGREE and hear what you are saying about the eggs being good this week, but not next month thing. Or that Covid 19 is a naturally occuring virus that crosses the human animal species barrier . There be the lust for power, money, and effective propaganda machines accordingly. Now let me check everything so Shabs doesn't catch me in a spelling error .

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm enjoying this respectful debate but I've got to be up by 3am for work. I will respond more tomorrow. You have a blessed night my Brother. 

And who created physics? It may surprise you that the Science of physics was created by Muslims. 

You know, that religion which believes in SLAUGHTERING anyone who disagrees with them. 

Wasn't Galileo Italian ? He proved gravity, didnt he . God created all humans, regardless of whether or not they (humans) chose to create different religions . Remember that golden calf thing our Christian predecessors did . Sleep well my friend .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, boomhand86 said:

If the earth was flat would rivers still flow?..

If the earth was round , how can the Nile river go "up- hill" from the equator to the Mediterranean Sea?

17 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

He proved gravity, didnt he .

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

https://ncse.ngo/gravity-its-only-theory logo.png

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

Round is round we have rivers that flow in many directions in the US

According to the heliocentric model the Nile must be traveling up hill to drain.

Many post ago I put a picture and some information about it.

Here is goolge earth:

image.png.8a7588b6e88802c287193834a2f35bc1.png

10 minutes ago, bigwave said:

According to the heliocentric model the Nile must be traveling up hill to drain.

Many post ago I put a picture and some information about it.

Here is goolge earth:

image.png.8a7588b6e88802c287193834a2f35bc1.png

Big wave you have a lot of posts I read and agree with, while I respect your opinion this is not one .. no disrespect intended.  Peace 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I will never accept flat earth theory.  So like my friend you and I will need to agree to disagree on this topic. As science relates to this discussion , which I have enjoyed having with you, you cannot cherry pick from one science, an apply it to another , without dismissing still more facts, and still repeatedly receive the results time and again.  You create a pseudo science at that point as you have to dismiss so many other scientific facts to make your premise plausible .   I DO AGREE and hear what you are saying about the eggs being good this week, but not next month thing. Or that Covid 19 is a naturally occuring virus that crosses the human animal species barrier . There be the lust for power, money, and effective propaganda machines accordingly. Now let me check everything so Shabs doesn't catch me in a spelling error .

No corrections from me, Kev.....Like you, I don't believe in Flat Earth theory either.  Just as, not everything we have been taught is a lie, as LGD claims......that's simply not true.  Like typing this post for example....I took a typing class in high school 40 years ago and learned to type, and thus, I typed this post....no lie.

GO RV, then BV

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just as, not everything we have been taught is a lie, as LGD claims......that's simply not true

I wasn't referring to technical skills, but again, you know that. 

So I challenge you to present us with 10 Scientific statements that are probably true Without any question.