Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

image.png.8ede6556faf393a67630c3c5d77190a6.png

Notice Jeb and Laura; they are looking across the aisle at none other than Donald J Trump,

who has his hand over his heart. )\( tried to get this picture and will post it when I get it.)

The stud bald guy that handed w the note that Laura has in her hand is giving DJT the side eye look....  

23 minutes ago, bigwave said:

image.png.8ede6556faf393a67630c3c5d77190a6.png

Notice Jeb and Laura; they are looking across the aisle at none other than Donald J Trump,

who has his hand over his heart. )\( tried to get this picture and will post it when I get it.)

The stud bald guy that handed w the note that Laura has in her hand is giving DJT the side eye look....  

I had a shorter video of the Envelopes it the Bush Funeral but as could be expected it is No Longer Available so here is another one.

Karsten

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

I have no idea either but check it out:

image.png.801c3993bfe2f591894edb5911d62f50.png

vs

image.png.d0b90f289c648835321fd2dc361042fb.png

Yes, I saw the same thing today.  I saved a bunch of "before and after" pictures so that I could compare them.

This is too much.  These people don't even look alike.  The hair color doesn't even match.  

What the heck is going on?  Are you thinking he's dead too?

Oh man, if Charlie Ward is really right about all this stuff, I will have to eat my hat.  😂

28 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Are you thinking he's dead too?

I have no idea - but it is all pretty weird.

Did he (they) get a one way ride to Camp Delta?

I hear a lot of people talking.

This is why I am questioning everything.

Stay vigilant....

Again I tried to find the Video of the Funeral and it is Gone......Most have hit home or the Account would not have been Deleted    Youtube Censorship working day and Night 24/7.

The White Card inside the Envelope simply stated.

They Know Everything, I Am Sorry

According to the above Video the Senior Bush Elected to Talked and rather than a dog and Pony show he was Quietly put to sleep like John McCain.

Maybe this is why no one looks even close to the same these days.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're right, I submit to your opinion of my Luciferian nature. If only I could be as Godly and Holy as you. Your love for your fellow man is ASTOUNDING and I think everyone should aspire to be more like you. 

YOU, sidestepped AND missed the whole point HERE:

1 Timothy 1:3-7

New International Version

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

First, it is for the poor souls who are entrapped by the LIE of a Flat Earth.

Second, it is for the poor souls who find themselves "contested" by Flat Earth "believers' in the LIE the Earth is Flat AND declared by the Flat Earth "believers" to be deceived AND part of a Luciferian scheme of a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth while the Earth IS ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape NOT Luciferian in nature SINCE God The Son Jesus Christ CREATED THE Earth THAT WAY.

Colossians 1:15-17
New International Version

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Thirdly, it is for the poor souls who have not received God The Son Jesus Christ as THEIR sole means of salvation due to the shed blood of God The Son Jesus Christ on the cross who was crucified to death and was resurrected to life due to Flat Earth "believers" LYING by saying the Earth is Flat.

The line is crossed when people make mention of a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth as a Luciferian scheme while the Earth IS ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape.

People (especially young people) MUST NOT BE IN ANY WAY LABELED AS PART OF A LUCIFERIAN SCHEME FOR TRUTHFULLY BELIEVING THE Earth IS ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE WHILE BEING LIED TO THE BIBLE EVEN INFERS THE Earth IS Flat (Earth IS Flat IS Biblical FALSE Doctrine).

I can understand YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy (and other Flat Earth "believers"), do NOT "feel" the love in what I am saying while it is THERE.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

IF, I did NOT care, I would NOT say anything.

Flat Earth "believers" are ENTIRELY unwilling to acknowledge the ACTUAL physical principles THEY experience WHILE viewing the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth BY SIMPLE OBSERVATION.

On a SLIGHTLY more complex scale, current technologies (even the Starry Night software) DEMONSTRATE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE.

So, AGAIN, WHY, pray tell, the OBVIOUS LIES THE Earth IS Flat???!!!

The Earth being SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape is IRREFUTABLE AND CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN BY EVEN THE MOST INTUITIVELY OBVIOUS OF THE MOST CASUAL OBSERVERS.

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

They Know Everything, I Am Sorry

Is there an actual card and proof of this?

Don't get me wrong. I half way want to believe it but would like to see proof.

Too many people with "videos" stating some wild and crazy theories and I don't want to get my hopes up just to see them dashed to the ground.

Lately I have been keeping very low expectations so as not to be disappointed when they don't come true.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Is there an actual card and proof of this?

Don't get me wrong. I half way want to believe it but would like to see proof.

Too many people with "videos" stating some wild and crazy theories and I don't want to get my hopes up just to see them dashed to the ground.

Lately I have been keeping very low expectations so as not to be disappointed when they don't come true.

I had posted the Video here as well as a Few Other Places and Saved it too....The Video is Gone from YouTube.  The end was a shot of what was said to be the Actual Card....Very nice Funeral Card on what appears to be heavy stock and well printed....Not something cut and paste or photo shopped.

I would guess it was to close to the Truth and it was Nuked by Youtube.

Karsten

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Yes, I saw the same thing today.  I saved a bunch of "before and after" pictures so that I could compare them.

This is too much.  These people don't even look alike.  The hair color doesn't even match.  

What the heck is going on?  Are you thinking he's dead too?

Oh man, if Charlie Ward is really right about all this stuff, I will have to eat my hat.  😂

Yep, Floridian,  I would suggest salt, pepper and some bbq sauce.  It is true... so many more that are not shown here. (Including Biden)  Also, the Child sacrifice/trafficking, adrenachrome etc are all true.  The tunnels that span throughout the US, Europe, Canada, Australia, Vatican, DC, New York, L.A. etc.  The Deep State/Cabal had their grubby hands in deep with just about every country.  Most of the earthquakes that you have been hearing about are the good guys/Military destroying the D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Bases) that were used for trafficking drugs and people/children.  

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

And his wife is going along with the whole charade?

Or is she a fake too?  Is she sleeping with the actor or do they live in separate places?

How about Hunter?  Is he a fake?

How about Biden's brother, grandchildren, friends, etc?  Are they all "in on it"?????????? 

I think it's you that needs to wake up, not me.

You think what you want... It does not matter to me either way.  But if you want my opinion, Yes,  Little Miss Jill Biden is Joe's handler.  Did you know that "she" was the Nanny for the Biden's kids (Hunter and Beau) Prior to Joe's previous wife's "suspicious" car accident.  Yes, Hunter, the one you see now is NOT Hunter Biden.  (blatantly obvious).  Do you actually think that Biden is in the White House... the one in DC?  If you do, I suggest that you do some research.  More importantly turn off your Television programming.  It is seriously working on you.  If you haven't realized it yet the MSM is lying to you.  

There is so much more that you should probably see/hear but unless you are open to the possibility that you are being lied to than I am completely wasting my time.  If you would like to learn more I would suggest you make the effort to discover the truth for yourself.  I can give you the name of a series of videos that actually was the beginning of discovery for me... it was the beginning of the dig for me.    https://www.bitchute.com/video/kNS1mw1jmjpt/ 

You can make the choice to dig in or not.  Again, it really doesn't matter to me.  But it sure will help you when the  things that I mention above (sooo... much more) come to fruition. It will be easier for you to understand.  Hopefully, doing this will create more questions in which you will want to find the answers and actually take the time to discover the truth for yourself.  Awareness is an amazing thing if you allow it!

On 4/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, Synopsis said:

Look at the 3:21 to 8:03 section.

Wow I took a look at NDT and the title cought my eye:

Was the moon landing faked:

Well he are some pictures that I found curious:

This one shows 2 light sources on the "apollo" 11 mission:

image.png.e0efabfd8c19f06619962c1ee65b27f7.png

and again:

image.png.44ad02e5376e77efef2ac23359fbbcdd.png

and again:

image.png.5bcb77a58d4a053928f62a51093c4d8b.png

this person is completely light up - in the shadow:

image.png.8ae2c40e06bc09430d46b1de32e04066.png

• Thanks 1

How about this famous picture of a "rock" on the moon:

image.png.a7bd449d989fdbf94975739d2863ee89.png

How come there is no burn creator from the 10,000 lb jet thruster?

image.png.5ac206880517b1ed05dbbf30f0db484d.png

I wonder why no a spec of dust was found on the lunar module landing gear:

After all 10,000 pound lb thrusters should blow dust everywhere:

image.png.dd6d0a17de069cee53cc8fad932040f8.png

How about seeing some stars in the back ground?

image.png.759b9043e1dbe3cacdee4444102e5220.png

• Thanks 1

nasa spent 60 million on the rovers but could not get 1 telescope to see the stars and distant galaxies: 

Not 1 picture of the starts was ever brought back:

image.png.51c8f9ab7e76570a7c9e727ffb97fae6.png

How about a flag blowing in the wind in a vacuum?:

image.png.8e576a0195e96baf1bf2b1b3ce58d27d.png

And how about some better cameras - we got such low definition pictures:

image.png.a37f811f300064cf3d222709c0729b0e.png

• Thanks 1

When this famous picture was being filmed (only a 20 second production) why wasn't the earth spinning:

image.png.2b68d3874dc88276c7912eb0c6b3104c.png

image.png.3bee20b59e41ba94ba6f36217bb90a2c.png

Why don't these guys who JUST GOT BACK FROM THE MOON! look excited?:

image.png.4bc41a111e2d6c4a58dbdb466f4881a9.png

This guy said "it has to be on TV or they will never believe it"

image.png.16613cf0484599424a59c00753a80119.png

How about what George Orwell said:

image.png.cc165c9a635a127989cae67596e3f604.png

image.png.1c41fc58b7c659c0f108fc2f9c598bb4.png

The above pictures were gathered from a documentary called:

"A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon"

• Thanks 1

Quote from Slave2Spartacus:

"So all these jets and planes have to land on a MOVING runway However slow it may be ?"

Aircraft carrier pilots do it all the time. 

Inertia is a physical reality. Understanding it helps solve a lot of questions. 

• Thanks 1