Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

21 minutes ago, Fly said:

You have settled on own way of thinking, showing clearly you have no desire or need for truth other than a way that fit’s your personal design of reality. 

And yet I'm the one having admitted that I spent an entire summer studying your faith. 

23 minutes ago, Fly said:

You chopped up my words in support system" rel="">support of Your personal deception, all these years and you’re still just a manipulative bully. 

I did not," chop up your words". I only quoted them. And resorting to calling names is an admission  to loosing the debate. Please feel free to report me if you're that offended.

27 minutes ago, Fly said:

I will no longer have part in your personal undoing.

That will be much welcomed  by me. :tiphat:

On 4/3/2021 at 9:16 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm shocked that someone claiming to be a staunch conservative has sunken so low as to make the same format in his argument as a Luciferian liberal. 

For starters, using an Astrologer, a science that is FORBIDDEN in the word of God :facepalm1:

Then the BIMBO begins by admitting that she doesn't even know why we're having this conversation. Like a Demon possessed liberal she's so blind that she doesn't even realize that in her statement she shows her unwillingness to even consider the evidence from both sides. 

THUS HER ARGUMENT HOLDS NO WATER. 

So now you are a liberal or blinded by a demon so powerful that you don't even realize the sinful nature of your statements here. 

Which is it?

For starters, it is ASTONOMY NOT Astrology.

What IS Luciferian is a Flat Earth.

Flat Earth "proponents" are promoting a Luciferian philosophy that the Earth is Flat.

Flat Earth "postulations" are STUPID and hold NO WATER.

The sun rises AND sets as a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth DEMONSTRATES.

The sun does NOT "appear" AND "disappear" in the sky as the Flat Earth Model shows.

So now you, LadyGrace'sDaddy, are a liberal or blinded by a demon so powerful that you don't even realize the sinful nature of your statements here. 

Which is it?

Well, it IS clear. LadyGrace'sDaddy IS:

• Liberal.
  • Blinded by a demon so powerful LadyGrade'sDaddy doesn't even realize-------
  • LadyGrace'sDaddy's sinful nature of LadyGrace'sDaddy's statements HERE.

We ALL know, LadyGrace'sDaddy, the Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape by PERSONAL OBSERVATION AND BY MATHMATICAL MODELS.

Starry Night is a very accurate computer model to show where the celestial bodies are located, were located, and will be located. ALL BASED ON A SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth SINCE THE USER NOTES THE POINT OF VIEW BY THE LOCATION ON A SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth.

ATRONOMY NOT ASTROLOGY.

https://starrynight.com/starry-night-8-professional-astronomy-telescope-control-software.html

So, again, WHY, pray tell, THE LIES, LadyGrace'sDaddy, of a Flat Earth???!!!

Here is an ASTONOMY/Astrophysicist who brings out some relevant points. Did YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, catch them?

Look at the 3:21 to 8:03 section.

What he is describing is a key REASON WE DO NOT LIE TO PEOPLE ABOUT A Flat Earth.

The Bible does NOT describe the Earth as Flat.

NEVER does the Bible describe the Earth as Flat.

Saying the Earth is Flat LIES to people. HOW, pray tell, are THEY going to know the ACTUAL TRUTH of the Bible IF one claiming to be a Christian says the Earth is Flat since the Earth is NOT Flat???!!!

STOP LYING the Earth is Flat, LadyGrace'sDaddy, since YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, are a Luciferian tool to turn people AWAY from the TRUTH of the Bible by saying the Earth is Flat (since the Earth is ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape), AND God told YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, the Earth is Flat (since HE did NOT), AND the Bible says the Earth is Flat (the Bible does NOT say the Earth is Flat).

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/3/2021 at 9:04 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The IGNORANCE of this comment is beyond belief. Whether flat or a ball, a series of satellites looking down from above WILL locate anything. If you cannot understand this SIMPLE fact of physics then you introducing yourself into this INTELLIGENT DEBATE just to call everyone STUPID shows your own level of childish, immature and uneducated nature. 

LadyGrace'sDaddy, YOUR comments are SO STUPID HERE.

Due to the Earth ACTUALLY being SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape AND Global Positioning Satellites orbiting the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth, NOT ALL Global Positioning Satellites will be able to feed the Global Positioning Satellite device since MANY of the Global Positioning Satellites will be orbiting AND below the horizon of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth.

In a Flat Earth model, ALL Global Positioning Satellites will feed the Global Positioning Satellite device AT THE SAME TIME.

Since ALL Global Positioning Satellites do NOT feed the Global Positioning Satellite device at THE SAME TIME, the Earth can NOT be Flat but SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape.

So, AGAIN, LadyGrace'sDaddy, WHY, pray tell, ALL THE LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 2/14/2021 at 6:48 PM, Floridian said:

I'm thinking the Joe Biden "ear lobe" difference is because of a facelift.

As for how he looked in the 70's and how he looks now - Unfortunately, I looked a lot different in the 70's than I look now, too.  Wait til you get there LGD, you'll see what a difference 50 years makes.  LOL LOL

As far as a "body double" for Biden, why did they get one who is senile?  That doesn't make any sense.  😂 😂 😂

Because they needed to wake people up... Biden is gone and has been for a while.  Now the person playing Biden is doing a GREAT job!   He is a total baffoon...!  Are you awake yet? he will continue doing what he is doing until more realize that he is NOT Biden and he did NOT win the Presidency! It will be proven and Biden's tribunal will be televised for the world to see that he was found guilt of Treason among other things and was sentence to death. Just like John "No Name" McCain and Many Others!  Get the PopCorn ready it's all a "Movie"

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Because they needed to wake people up... Biden is gone and has been for a while.  Now the person playing Biden is doing a GREAT job!   He is a total baffoon...!  Are you awake yet? he will continue doing what he is doing until more realize that he is NOT Biden and he did NOT win the Presidency! It will be proven and Biden's tribunal will be televised for the world to see that he was found guilt of Treason among other things and was sentence to death. Just like John "No Name" McCain and Many Others!  Get the PopCorn ready it's all a "Movie"

Luvalife....I will say that you have some sketchy thoughts, I do as well. This just Proves that there are People out there that Still Have the Ability to Think for themselves and Not Fall for the Dribble the Lame Stream Media would have everyone Believe...Like a Twilight Zone that never existed...Somewhere between 1984 and the last Terminator (Blonde Hottie in a Jeep.....Connor something

We can only hope for the Best and Pray every day that God Has this handled....I don't like my other thinking so we will leave it at that.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 3/27/2021 at 6:45 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Found this. 12.5 hours to SA

That means if the earth is traveling approximately 700 mph and the plane is flying at 500 mph it catches up

12.5 hours later?

image.png.48cd39782a56c44a0cbf60756b1a46a4.png

No, it means I found a airline that flies directly from AUS to SA. Your example showed them going from AUS to SA by way of USA. and then asked "Why don't they fly direct?"
The plane speeds ands earth speed is another subject altogether. 
The plane sitting on the runway has the earth inertia already. The planes additional speed of 500 MPH gets the plane there in the allotted time. 
  • Pow! 2

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

The last 5 post that I made came from the following video: 27 minutes and compares the globe and flat models:

If you were on the plane in your photo you would see the water if you looked out and down. 

Still no photo from space of all the continents. Show me a legitimate photo from space and I guarantee you that you would solve the flat earth question once and for all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

LadyGrace'sDaddy, are a liberal or blinded by a demon so powerful that you don't even realize the sinful nature of your statements here. 

Which is it?

Well, it IS clear. LadyGrace'sDaddy IS:

• Liberal.
  • Blinded by a demon so powerful LadyGrade'sDaddy doesn't even realize-------
  • LadyGrace'sDaddy's sinful nature of LadyGrace'sDaddy's statements HERE

You're right, I submit to your opinion of my Luciferian nature. If only I could be as Godly and Holy as you. Your love for your fellow man is ASTOUNDING and I think everyone should aspire to be more like you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Luvalife....I will say that you have some sketchy thoughts, I do as well. This just Proves that there are People out there that Still Have the Ability to Think for themselves and Not Fall for the Dribble the Lame Stream Media would have everyone Believe...Like a Twilight Zone that never existed...Somewhere between 1984 and the last Terminator (Blonde Hottie in a Jeep.....Connor something

We can only hope for the Best and Pray every day that God Has this handled....I don't like my other thinking so we will leave it at that.

Karsten

In the end... when all is revealed... the truth is out for all to see you will realize that it is, in fact, Biblical. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, luvalife said:

In the end... when all is revealed... the truth is out for all to see you will realize that it is, in fact, Biblical. 

Who's POTUS at this very moment?  :shrug:

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The Bible does NOT describe the Earth as Flat.

NEVER does the Bible describe the Earth as Flat.

World Map Travel Small Footstool - Folksy

Hence, the possible confusion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, luvalife said:

I hope you are right luvalife, I hope your right...

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, luvalife said:

And his wife is going along with the whole charade?

Or is she a fake too?  Is she sleeping with the actor or do they live in separate places?

How about Hunter?  Is he a fake?

How about Biden's brother, grandchildren, friends, etc?  Are they all "in on it"?????????? 

I think it's you that needs to wake up, not me.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And it seems If God truly created the Earth flat, He would simply keep the water at bay at the edge like when He parted the Red Sea?

And for sure I am not questioning God and how he created everything.