Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just now, jg1 said:

Unless you  believe in the flat moon theory like some. 

POWZERS!!! JG1!!!

THAT is WHY, prayed AND told, PANCAKES ARE FLAT, TOO!!!

PANCAKES CAN ONLY BE MADE ON A FLAT EARTH OTHERWISE THE PANCAKES WOULD BE SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE!!!

er, as SOME "counter" "intelligent" "posters" "believe"!!!

:o   :o   :o

• Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

POWZERS!!! JG1!!!

THAT is WHY, prayed AND told, PANCAKES ARE FLAT, TOO!!!

PANCAKES CAN ONLY BE MADE ON A FLAT EARTH OTHERWISE THE PANCAKES WOULD BE SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE!!!

er, as SOME "counter" "intelligent" "posters" "believe"!!!

:o   :o   :o

Well said. Pow.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

. GPS is NOT possible for a Flat Earth

The IGNORANCE of this comment is beyond belief. Whether flat or a ball, a series of satellites looking down from above WILL locate anything. If you cannot understand this SIMPLE fact of physics then you introducing yourself into this INTELLIGENT DEBATE just to call everyone STUPID shows your own level of childish, immature and uneducated nature. 

12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

It is NOT OK to think the Earth IS Flat

I'm shocked that someone claiming to be a staunch conservative has sunken so low as to make the same format in his argument as a Luciferian liberal. 

For starters, using an Astrologer, a science that is FORBIDDEN in the word of God :facepalm1:

Then the BIMBO begins by admitting that she doesn't even know why we're having this conversation. Like a Demon possessed liberal she's so blind that she doesn't even realize that in her statement she shows her unwillingness to even consider the evidence from both sides. 

THUS HER ARGUMENT HOLDS NO WATER. 

So now you are a liberal or blinded by a demon so powerful that you don't even realize the sinful nature of your statements here. 

Which is it?

• Haha 1

So the thread is about the shape of the earth..! 

Fly - I think I, early on, hijacked LGD's thread by posting flat earth proofs.

I started to question everything once the goberment told us that 2 airplanes took out 3 buildings and the

only thing that survived was a passport found three blocks over.

To put icing on the cake for me; I found out that building 7 was a 15 story bank with numerous banks renting the building...

• Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.46dd14f5d1921cb591f96e12f2a35897.png

Lake Pontchartrain Causeway
The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, sometimes only The Causeway, is a fixed link composed of two parallel bridges crossing Lake Pontchartrain in southern Louisiana, United States. The longer of the two bridges is 23.83 miles long. The southern terminus of the causeway is in Metairie, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans.
According to the "Earth Curvature" Calculator - the following must be true:
image.thumb.png.a7417ff95bf684cc9e0fdd2083f3626e.png
In other words there should be a drop of nearly 380 feet.

image.thumb.png.794938c9ffa4c7f0fec9ff804ec66f57.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The goberment says that the shot that killed MLK came from a different direction then what the people who were actually there said: I have to agree with J Jackson on this one:

image.png.f782cc186148e657b46cfa299eb61b60.png

image.thumb.png.d61a2fc39d5bffe6ca398ff33fe10c09.png

image.png.ab56d14ef4628881d4bfc3cf94806983.png

Seeing the picture of LBJ reminds me of this one:

image.thumb.png.415447c7d834329815373e77fe295645.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve driven those bridges several times and those drops scared me no end.

Wow I just got back from LA:

There are several rises in the bridge to allow for boat traffic - other than that the bridges are a little over 15 feet the entire way.

This video narrator said that the entire average height is between 15 - 16 feet:

On 4/1/2021 at 11:40 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This thread is about everything we've been told is a lie. 

“Everything we’ve been told is a lie.” 

“We’ve”.... unless you have a mouse in your pocket, speck for yourself only. 

I believe everyone has the mind to freely think for themselves, providing individuals to gain their own experience of life. The truth is always there and available to anyone honestly searching for it.

I won’t argue over believes although I will converse over spiritual teachings and always standup for bible truths.

From all over the earth, “a great crowd” of millions now throng the precincts of Jehovah’s spiritual temple as his worshipers. Jehovah’s angel told John that no man was able to number this great crowd. That means that there is no limit placed on the number of people whom the slave class is to bring to Jehovah’s spiritual temple. As long as the way is open, the work of gathering them will continue. 

Re 7:9—After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 

In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Re 17:3,4) 

The fact that a great crowd ‘comes out of the great tribulation’ shows that they survive it. And this happens all prior to the resurrection hope, when yes, billions over a period of time will be resurrected from death, raised from memorial tombs; that which Martha spoke of her brother Lazarus being raised from the dead. John 11:25—-Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 

Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. (John 5:28,29)

The Bible teaches that there will be a great crowd like the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand on the seashore that will benefit from the ransom sacrifice (shed blood) of God’s only begotten son, Jesus Christ. (Gen 22:17,18)

Kinda like insane religious beliefs that of the billions of people ever to live only 140,000 will be saved. 

LIE 

I have to agree Your statement is a lie not only is it a lie but designed too be manipulative and deceptive a very dangerous type of lie.

Other than build on the foundation to your point, you choose to put negative light on somebody else diverting a subject matter. The subject matter being; “everything we’ve been told is a lie”. This is the ultimate victim card being played out, I really don’t believe you fathom the seriousness of this deception.

I could go on and on with examples but I think you caught my drift. :o

Obviously with your own thinking with it’s own system of beliefs, how is it your drift, even if wanted to, could be caught when you don’t even know what it is you’re talking about, was looking up any facts done prior too, beyond accusing on the assumptions of your own thinking.

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ep 4:14) A drift as to were...

: )

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fly said:

Everything we’ve been told is a lie.” 

“We’ve”.... unless you have a mouse in your pocket, speck for yourself only. 

I believe everyone has the mind to freely think for themselves,

If you did believe everyone has the right to think for themselves you would understand that this entire thread was designed to get people to do just that. But instead you choose to attack and insult as a means of ending this commentary. And YOU don't even know what you're doing. 

7 hours ago, Fly said:

won’t argue over believes although I will converse over spiritual teachings and always standup for bible truths

My Dear Witness, you must first read the bible and believe it's words to 'Stand Up' for it. 

7 hours ago, Fly said:

; “everything we’ve been told is a lie”. This is the ultimate victim card being played out, I really don’t believe you fathom the seriousness of this deception

On this we agree, it's the ultimate victim card and it's been played on the blind sheeple who follow after all manner of false doctrine from the beginning of time. 

7 hours ago, Fly said:

how is it your drift, even if wanted to, could be caught when you don’t even know what it is you’re talking about, was looking up any facts done prior too

I spent an entire summer studying with a Jehovah Witness, so please don't falsely accuse me of something you know nothing about. After long and in depth discussions I realized the Witnesses believe that after the Millennial reign of Christ that there's no need for Christ anymore. 

FALSE DOCTRINE. 

I will need Christ for eternity and shall NEVER deny his AUTHORITY. 

Furthermore, maybe you should read Revelation 22:19 and then throw away your 'Green Dragon'. 

Because I WILL ALWAYS debate my Spiritual beliefs without ceasing.  The TRUTH will have that affect on a soul. 

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you did believe everyone has the right to think for themselves you would understand that this entire thread was designed to get people to do just that. But instead you choose to attack and insult as a means of ending this commentary. And YOU don't even know what you're doing. 

My Dear Witness, you must first read the bible and believe it's words to 'Stand Up' for it. 

On this we agree, it's the ultimate victim card and it's been played on the blind sheeple who follow after all manner of false doctrine from the beginning of time. 

I spent an entire summer studying with a Jehovah Witness, so please don't falsely accuse me of something you know nothing about. After long and in depth discussions I realized the Witnesses believe that after the Millennial reign of Christ that there's no need for Christ anymore. 

FALSE DOCTRINE. 

I will need Christ for eternity and shall NEVER deny his AUTHORITY. 

Furthermore, maybe you should read Revelation 22:19 and then throw away your 'Green Dragon'. 

Because I WILL ALWAYS debate my Spiritual beliefs without ceasing.  The TRUTH will have that affect on a soul. 

The post was not meant for you. 

“providing individuals to gain their own experience of life. The truth is always there and available to anyone honestly searching for it.”

And yes; “I believe everyone has the mind to freely think for themselves.” 

You have settled on own way of thinking, showing clearly you have no desire or need for truth other than a way that fit’s your personal design of reality. 

You chopped up my words in support of Your personal deception, all these years and you’re still just a manipulative bully. 

In anticipation to your reply; I will no longer have part in your personal undoing.

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding. (Pro 3:5)

: )

• Pow! 1