Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Probably a lot of things to be seen while travelling 2200 MPH, 15 miles above the deck.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Still, no explanation of the simple fact that you cannot see around the curve of a ball.  As you like to say,  facts are facts. 

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Still, no explanation of the simple fact that you cannot see around the curve of a ball.  As you like to say,  facts are facts. 

Where did you glean that from that stand-up routine?  You act like the Blackbird was static.....just floating 15 miles above ball Earth, as opposed the travelling almost 3 times the speed of sound.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Where did you glean that from that stand-up routine?  You act like the Blackbird was static.....just floating 15 miles above ball Earth, as opposed the travelling almost 3 times the speed of sound.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

As always you don't pay attention to what you read or hear. 

The pilot said he could see the Rocky mountains from Canada through  Mexico and the whole of the western United States from just 80 thousand feet. AT THE SAME TIME. 

Yet the ISS is 400 miles up and can barely see the same thing. 

You may frame your own thoughts however you like but Science is Science and facts are facts..

YOU CANNOT SEE AROUND THE CURVE OF A BALL. 

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So listen to the beginning as the XR-71 pilot describes all he can see from just 80 plus thousand feet. 

Not possible on a ball earth. 

So the thread is about the shape of the earth..! 

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As always you don't pay attention to what you read or hear. 

The pilot said he could see the Rocky mountains from Canada through  Mexico and the whole of the western United States from just 80 thousand feet. AT THE SAME TIME. 

Yet the ISS is 400 miles up and can barely see the same thing. 

You may frame your own thoughts however you like but Science is Science and facts are facts..

YOU CANNOT SEE AROUND THE CURVE OF A BALL. 

Did he literally say "AT THE SAME TIME"?....No he didn't.  But the video does show the curvature of the Earth from the cockpit of the Blackbird.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So listen to the beginning as the XR-71 pilot describes all he can see from just 80 plus thousand feet. 

Once again as you work on an entirely new interpretation of insanity, you completely missed the point from the video, pilot’s perception is of the speed plus the hight of a faint 80,000 ft.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Fly said:

So the thread is about the shape of the earth..! 

This thread is about everything we've been told is a lie. 

Kinda like insane religious beliefs that of the billions of people ever to live only 140,000 will be saved. 

LIE 

I could go on and on with examples but I think you caught my drift. :o

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Exposed ! The lies and myth that keep you fat.

For a non diabetic those foods may be alright. For a diabetic or someone who is insulin resistant they will be deadly. If I eat a piece of wheat bread my sugars go through the roof and stay there for hours. All it does is stress out my pancreas and put on weight. The scale doesn't lie nor the blood sugar machine.

Carbs good or bad are silent slow killers. 

• Pow! 1

On 4/1/2021 at 4:29 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

EVERY view of the earth shows a CURVED SPHERICAL Earth. At the altitude noted, OF COURSE the pilot could see ALL he described on a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth.

As a side note, my biological father AND paterfamilias had his Cessna 175 avionics changed out with modern (at THAT time) Global Positioning System avionics. GPS is NOT possible for a Flat Earth.

Flat Earth is STUPID.

Yep.

NO doubt about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1