Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WEAK MINDED

My "Weak Mind" see that this flight path makes way more sense:

image.png.2cf6abe081f1e381761292d7f4f5bb9e.png

Than this:

image.png.a1fd148e5ff832b8f7d7b4c7379cae06.png

Why fly thousands of miles out of the way?

BTW, I never said I was the sharpest tack in the box. I'm just the son of a dang ol' Okie....

• Thanks 2

Lil Nas X Says Children Are His Core Audience Before Releasing Music Video Giving Satan a Lap Dance, Selling Shoes Made With Human Blood.

I have heard that hell is pretty hot- 

0-220.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/lil-nas-x-says-children-core-audience-releasing-music-video-giving-satan-lap-dance-selling-shoes-made-human-blood/

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bigwave said:

maxresdefault.jpg

In the famous words spoken by Elon Musk: "It has to be real because it looks so fake."

Did YOU, BigLIE, NOT LOOK AT THE MATH???!!!

NOONE could discern with THEE NAKED EYE ANY DEVIATION FROM SPHERICAL!!!

So, WHY, pray tell, POST A DOCTORED IMAGE LIKELY FROM THE Flat Earth LIARS???!!!

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

My "Weak Mind" see that this flight path makes way more sense:

image.png.2cf6abe081f1e381761292d7f4f5bb9e.png

Than this:

image.png.a1fd148e5ff832b8f7d7b4c7379cae06.png

Why fly thousands of miles out of the way?

BTW, I never said I was the sharpest tack in the box. I'm just the son of a dang ol' Okie....

So, AGAIN, WHY, pray tell, REPOST THE SAME STUPID Badgering RHETORIC???!!!

OBVIOUSLY, flight paths are chosen to load the flights with as many people as possible to make the flights economical. SO, picking up AND dropping off passengers in SEEMINGLY out of the way paths IS ECONOMICAL.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Deconstructionists use the SAME tactics IN A VARIETY OF VENUES.

Primarily AND Ultimately DENIAL OF TRUTH.

Flat Earth IS a BLATANT LIE AND DECONSTRUCTION BY DENYING ACTUAL PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES LIKE Gravity, light travels DIFFERENTLY in various media BECAUSE OF Indices of refraction, AND THE rising AND setting of the sun.

Flat Earth "postulations" ARE FOR FLIPPANT AND WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO DEMONSTRATE NO BASIS IN REALITY FOR THAT AND OTHER POSITIONS.

FALSELY "Labeling" SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth EVIDENCE AND PROOF as from OTHER THAN God The Father is ASTRONOMICALLY STUPID AND A BLATANT LIE.

So, AGAIN, WHY, pray tell, ALL THE DECONSTRUCTIONIST AND BLATANT LIES OF A Flat Earth???!!!

SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth IS THE POSITION OF STRENGTH AND Flat Earth IS A POSITION OF ENTIRE WEAKNESS.

Flat Earth "believers" CAN NOT BE INSULTED BY OTHERS SINCE THEY COMPLETELY INSULT, DISHONOR, AND DISRESPECT THEMSELVES BY ADHERING TO AND PROCLAIMING Flat Earth COMPLETE STUPIDITY!!!

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Deconstructionists use the SAME tactics IN A VARIETY OF VENUES.

Primarily AND Ultimately DENIAL OF TRUTH.

Flat Earth IS a BLATANT LIE AND DECONSTRUCTION BY DENYING ACTUAL PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES LIKE Gravity, light travels DIFFERENTLY in various media BECAUSE OF Indices of refraction, AND THE rising AND setting of the sun.

Flat Earth "postulations" ARE FOR FLIPPANT AND WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO DEMONSTRATE NO BASIS IN REALITY FOR THAT AND OTHER POSITIONS.

FALSELY "Labeling" SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth EVIDENCE AND PROOF as from OTHER THAN God The Father is ASTRONOMICALLY STUPID AND A BLATANT LIE.

So, AGAIN, WHY, pray tell, ALL THE DECONSTRUCTIONIST AND BLATANT LIES OF A Flat Earth???!!!

SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth IS THE POSITION OF STRENGTH AND Flat Earth IS A POSITION OF ENTIRE WEAKNESS.

Flat Earth "believers" CAN NOT BE INSULTED BY OTHERS SINCE THEY COMPLETELY INSULT, DISHONOR, AND DISRESPECT THEMSELVES BY ADHERING TO AND PROCLAIMING Flat Earth COMPLETE STUPIDITY!!!

WOWZERS!!!

LadyGrace'sDaddy ACTUALLY Gave ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" FOR NOTING THEE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE AND NOT IN ANY WAY FLAT AS THE STUPID Flat Earth "believers" "suggest"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy for PROVING Flat Earth "believers" ARE STUPID AND LIARS!!!

Just now, bigwave said:

image.png.f6a09e09dafde16b93a3d25a1b38f407.png

So, WHY, pray tell, DOES THEE Aqua Marine END AND the CLOUDS BEGIN???!!!

THE Earth IS SPHERiCAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE!!!

OTHERWISE, THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE A SPACE BETWEEN THE Aqua Marine WATER AND THE CLOUDS IF THEE Earth IS Flat SO WE KNOW THE Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE!!!

Flat Earth "believers" ARE STUPID AND LIARS!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1