Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Most likely 80% of these "investors" have no clue as what bitcoin is, or how it works.......but they all know it's going down

And you would be correct, this thread IS the perfect spot for that kind of article. As I always say if it comes from the MSM it's definitely a lie attempting to sway the masses into the direction that is intended. 

As of my writing this Cryptocurrency has more than 1.6 TRILLION Invested in them. You don't have to be an economic expert to know what that means. 

Furthermore, as prices begin to soar THIS YEAR due to the Fed's inflation of the dollar I suspect you'll see TRILLIONS more Dollars flooding into not only Cryptos but precious metals also. 

The Fed has lost control of its currency and they know it. They are going all out to convince the sheeple that the dollar is still the safest game in town. Somehow I seriously doubt that will work as their solution to everything is to print more currency. That's the definition of inflation. 

The Fed doesn't take the cost of food and fuel into their inflation analysis which is why they are always wrong. 

However, the masses look ONLY at the cost of fuel and food because that's some of the biggest expenses in a family. I suspect food prices will go up 30% by the end of the year and gasoline is already 28% higher in the midwest just since Biden stole the Presidency. 

So how long do you think it will be before those "masses" realize the dollar is collapsing? 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet through this entire thread not one person has called you any names. 

I'm so proud of your Christian display of sympathy. You're a true example of today's Christian. :praying:

Not yet LGD

I won't suffer the Old retarded  fools shite much longer.

Maybe just put him on ignore or let him  Bablyon making a fool of himself.

I wonder what brand of brainwash he uses in the morning.

Interesting that it doesn't even mention some of the pics i posted but will post a lot of pish trying to support its cognitive dissonance.

21764743_1208727972604795_6744259782229895909_n.jpg

22814046_163363180923401_1505007896925908982_n.jpg

15697543_222445088210254_1528616332106766898_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2021 at 2:52 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Whether you're talking about the Flat Earth or a super secret computer generated plot to enslave the world,

Hollywood loves to drop hints as to what is the reality of the world that w.........

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My friend, you do realize I didn't even start it. Shabbs did. 

Did I?....."Flat Earth", the sixth and seventh words in the original post created by.......You, brother.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

...and the Heaven's Gate guy was pretty sure he had it all figured out, too.  :blink:

Heaven's Gate Cult Suicide Shocking Death Photos

GO RV, then BV

Unfortunately, i personally have "crossed over" in that, i believe all things on the news are "psychological operations" so i can not confirm or deny...

and thank God, cuz in the past i would have given my energy to it!

Holla!

• Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Did I?....."Flat Earth", the sixth and seventh words in the original post created by.......You, brother.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

It's embarrassing how you display your lack of reading comprehension skills. That was clearly NOT the subject matter of the thread. 

You hijacked my thread and you knew what you were doing to begin with. Nevertheless, it has been a wonderful experience showing the bigger picture that everything we're told is a manipulated lie. 

Thus your plan failed. 

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's embarrassing how you display your lack of reading comprehension skills. That was clearly NOT the subject matter of the thread. 

You hijacked my thread and you knew what you were doing to begin with. Nevertheless, it has been a wonderful experience showing the bigger picture that everything we're told is a manipulated lie. 

Thus your plan failed. 

23 pages and you name dropped me AGAIN.....Own your words brother, it's just that simple.  Flat Earth, which you originally mentioned, is part of the conspiracy world you obviously think the MSM and world elites are laying upon you.  Why don't you want to talk about it?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

23 pages and you name dropped me AGAIN.....Own your words brother, it's just that simple.  Flat Earth, which you originally mentioned, is part of the conspiracy world you obviously think the MSM and world elites are laying upon you.  Why don't you want to talk about it?

GO RV, then BV

I don't know, you're the one believing the great deceivers. This thread was about how we've all been manipulated and lied to for over 100 years. But you decided that you didn't want such a subject to be discussed and knew that running with the flat earth comment would completely derail my point. Really it wouldn't have mattered what so called conspiracy theory I used for an example you would have done the same thing. 

So ask yourself, why are you so afraid to discuss the possibility that everything you believe could be wrong? Why do you think that would be a disparaging mark on you? Or are you so comfortable in your current blissful state, so doled into the Matrix that you just don't want to wake up?

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't know, you're the one believing the great deceivers. This thread was about how we've all been manipulated and lied to for over 100 years. But you decided that you didn't want such a subject to be discussed and knew that running with the flat earth comment would completely derail my point. Really it wouldn't have mattered what so called conspiracy theory I used for an example you would have done the same thing. 

So ask yourself, why are you so afraid to discuss the possibility that everything you believe could be wrong? Why do you think that would be a disparaging mark on you? Or are you so comfortable in your current blissful state, so doled into the Matrix that you just don't want to wake up?

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT 

I'm comfortable in the Matrix, thanks.....The internet is a dangerous place LGD, not to be taken lightly, or to be trifled with by impressionable minds....at least that's how I see it.  For example, it took nearly no time at all for conspiracy wonks to be claiming false flag garbage after the Atlanta and Boulder shootings....same as it ever was.  It took a judge and fear of jail time for the InfoWars guy to admit he's an entertainer, not a real investigative journalist, same with the Kraken.  Fear of a huge settlement caused her to cave in no time.  These people pray upon anybody willing to listen, plain and simple....and they clean up, all the way to the bank.

Rather than focusing on me, perhaps wrangle the poster who insists on slinging name calling like there's no tomorrow....just a thought.  Kind of seems like focusing on me, mitigates that situation....and perhaps that's the point.  As always, just my inquisitive opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

I notice a few comments about the weight of an object and the pull of gravity. Gravity pull is constant on any object. If you don't believe that google the video of a iron ball and a feather being dropped at the same time. The iron ball hits the ground way before the feather and you are lead to think hmmm must be something to this theory. Until the close off the experiment chamber and produce a vaccum. Why no air resistance on the feather, it drops and its the ground at the same time as the ball.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1