Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Gravity only works with the weight of an object

Could we really be talking about density and buoyancy vs gravity?

And doesn't nasa say that the gradational pull from the moon can lift some tides 20+ feet in a 12 hour period,

Pretty strong but not strong enough to pull a gnat down.

Perplexing.

• Thanks 1

If you think NASA was kosher you better hide all sharp objects during declas.

You ready to relearn everything?

I'm not talking about the 2020 election. I'm talking about all the hidden stuff they've been keeping from the peasants for centuries. Do you realize the weight of it all? Do you?

If you fly around the world, why are all the flight paths from east/west west/east and not north/south south/north?
[link to t.me (secure)]

[link to t.me (secure)]
GhostEzra/

4pSZuD2l.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Could we really be talking about density and buoyancy vs gravity?

And doesn't nasa say that the gradational pull from the moon can lift some tides 20+ feet in a 12 hour period,

Pretty strong but not strong enough to pull a gnat down.

Perplexing.

Earths gravity is as only strong as the object is heavy. 

If, as the flat earthers say, the earth is moving upwards at a constant rate then it would effect things differently. Denser things would be stuck to the earth and less denser things would have a hard time staying on the ground. If enough force is needed to keep those trillions of gallons of water on the surface( very dense object) then man and animals would be crushed under the weight of acceleration. Astrophysics is out of my realm of expertise so I can't answer about the moon and tides. But I can ask if anyone knows what causes tides on a flat earth, because I have seen them in action. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If, as the flat earthers say, the earth is moving upwards at a constant rate then it would effect things differently. Denser things would be stuck to the earth and less denser things would have a hard time staying on the ground. If enough force is needed to keep those trillions of gallons of water on the surface( very dense object) then man and animals would be crushed under the weight of acceleration. Astrophysics is out of my realm of expertise so I can't answer about the moon and tides. But I can ask if anyone knows what causes tides on a flat earth, because I have seen them in action. 

Electromagnetism.

7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

the earth is moving upwards at a constant rate

I think this part is coming from the "flat earth society" in which "gravity" is produce buy the entire earth moving straight up.

Biblical references say we are stationary - more like God's footstool.

I have read that the tides may be caused by circulating water from the deep ocean floors.

But hey, I don't have a sub to verify it.

If the earth, moon and sun cause the tides then why don't the largest lakes in the world move an inch?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

If the earth, moon and sun cause the tides then why don't the largest lakes in the world move an inch?

Earth and sun don't cause tides only the moon. Lakes are not big enough to show tidal action. Tides are caused by displacing water, When the moon pulls water on one side of the earth that water comes from the opposite side making more shoreline appear. When the moon effects the other side it draws back and exposes the shoreline on the other side. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Don't see how that has anything to do with my comment. 

I, I, I  attitude is how Lucifer got himself in trouble with God. 

The quote is" If God is for us, who can be against us"

This reminds me of an argument with a friend of mine. He was calling me Self Righteous, and I considered what he was saying and ultimately determined that we better be Self Righting,  all along the way!! How else are we supposed to upgrade our awareness if we are not focused on the Truth Of Gods Will. The answer is not found OUTSIDE of us. It is found WITHIN us. Which means just me and my conversation with God...and depending how long "I" can hold onto that awareness DETERMINES how much the Spirit/Power fills me.

So it is "I". The Soul that desires to be filled by the ONE Power. Not mans will but Gods Will.

6 hours ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

I'm not talking about the 2020 election. I'm talking about all the hidden stuff they've been keeping from the peasants for centuries. Do you realize the weight of it all? Do you?

Finally! This is EXACTLY what this thread is about. 

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

The earth is NOT moving up. It's God's Footstool as God himself says in the Bible. 

How can you believe in God and reject any part of his word?

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Earth and sun don't cause tides only the moon. Lakes are not big enough to show tidal action. Tides are caused by displacing water, When the moon pulls water on one side of the earth that water comes from the opposite side making more shoreline appear. When the moon effects the other side it draws back and exposes the shoreline on the other side. 

Think about your statement for a second and compare with your earlier statement about the weight of water. Roughly 8.5 pounds per gallon. 

They say the moon is 240,000 miles away and that it can pull oceans but has no effect on Lake Erie. At 240,000 miles you wouldn't even see it, to say nothing about feeling it. 

Please, don't reject out of hand, just ponder your thoughts. 

10 hours ago, bigwave said:

I think this part is coming from the "flat earth society" in which "gravity" is produce buy the entire earth moving straight up.

Biblical references say we are stationary - more like God's footstool.

I have read that the tides may be caused by circulating water from the deep ocean floors.

But hey, I don't have a sub to verify it.

• There are. But most bodies of water are too small for the effect to be great. On the other hand, check out the Great Lakes' tide tables.

Peter Brooke, Kinmuck, Scotland
  • Firstly, tides are not simply caused by the gravitational pull of the moon as such. The moon doesn't revolve around the Earth precisely. They both revolve around their mutual centre of gravity, but because the Earth is so much heavier this means that the moon travels in large circles while the Earth travels in very small circles. It is this movement which causes the Earth's oceans, which are all interconnected, to "slosh" around, hence tides. Lakes would be very slightly affected but they are extremely small in comparison with the world's oceans, and not interconnected so they can't slosh around so noticeably. 

Theoretically lakes must experience tides but the tides would be so small that even in the largest lakes the effect is masked by river inflows and wind and so on, all of which cause greater differences in water height than tides presumably must, so the latter are unmeasurable.

https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-199833,00.html

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Finally! This is EXACTLY what this thread is about. 

The earth is NOT moving up. It's God's Footstool as God himself says in the Bible. 

How can you believe in God and reject any part of his word?

Think about your statement for a second and compare with your earlier statement about the weight of water. Roughly 8.5 pounds per gallon. 

They say the moon is 240,000 miles away and that it can pull oceans but has no effect on Lake Erie. At 240,000 miles you wouldn't even see it, to say nothing about feeling it. 

Please, don't reject out of hand, just ponder your thoughts. 

Post such as this one are a perfect example of the weight of it all.

I for one don't believe the earth is moving upward at a constant speed.

Second, Caddimans post said it better than mine. 

3rd my belief in a flat or globe earth is not a requirement to get in to heaven. 

My acceptance of Christ as my Lord and Saviour and my baptism is.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I for one don't believe the earth is moving upward at a constant speed.

Second, Caddimans post said it better than mine. 

3rd my belief in a flat or globe earth is not a requirement to get in to heaven. 

My acceptance of Christ as my Lord and Saviour and my baptism is.

Which is why the original posters reason for this thread was more about not believing anything that we're told by the MSM and government, not just the shape of the world. 

You are correct, salvation is a gift of God accepted by those who believe in Jesus Christ and follow him.

I suspect on the other side all answers will be given. 

• Upvote 1

Thought this thread might be the best one for this....

Most likely 80% of these "investors" have no clue as what bitcoin is, or how it works.......but they all know it's going down......🤣

CL

Article main image

Mar 24, 2021 at 2:31 p.m. UTCUpdated Mar 24, 2021 at 6:08 p.m. UTC

Deutsche Bank’s investor clients mostly see limited upside in bitcoin (BTC) this year and expect a decline towards $20,000-$40,000 in 12 months. Those are the highlights of a monthly market survey conducted by the German lender March 18-22 of 520 market professionals around the world.

Bitcoin has been trading in a sideways range over the past week after failing to sustain an all-time-high around $61,000 reached earlier in the month.

• The 12-month BTC price forecast is more evenly distributed versus the three-month forecast, though a majority (52%) of respondents see prices under $60,000.
  • The most common predicted range for bitcoin prices in three months was between $60,000 and $80,000, expected by some 36% of respondents.
  • 69% of respondents think bitcoin is more likely to fall by half in 12 months, compared to 65% in February. BTC rallied by roughly 80% from February to March.
  • Only 23% of respondents said they had ever bought bitcoin for their personal investments. Just over 40% of respondents under 35 have bought bitcoin compared to just 13% of those over 55.
Screen-Shot-2021-03-24-at-9.47.53-AM-775

Chart shows a majority of investors surveyed expect BTC below $60K.

Source: Deutsche Bank Research