Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2nd warning 

I like you and I know you are smarter than your debate here. You are capable of understanding the difference between a liar and an opinion. 

Please don't make unwarranted false representations of people's screen names and stop calling people liars simply because you disagree with their opinions.

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The REALITY is WHEN a person LIES about the Earth Being Flat THEN THEY WILL LIE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

So, again, the question THAT remains unanswered is, "WHY, pray tell, the LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!"

The Earth being SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape is REALITY NOT THE LIE OF THE Earth BEING FLAT.

THERE IS NO OPINION ABOUT FACTS NOT BEING FACTS. Flat Earth IS A LIE NOT AN OPINION. Flat Earth BEING A LIE IS A FACT NOT AN OPINION.

PERIOD.

ANSWER THE QUESTION AND DO NOT LIE TO ME!!!

YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy AND BigWHATEVER, are SMARTER THAN THE LIES OF THE Flat Earth.

So, again, the question THAT remains unanswered is, "WHY, pray tell, the LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!"

ALSO:

NO mention is made regarding the RIDICULOUS Badgering Rhetoric of Flat Earth STUPIDITY CLEARLY EVIDENT THIS WHOLE THREAD.

THERE IS NO DEBATE ABOUT FACTS. Flat Earth "proofs" ARE RIDICULOUS Badgering Rhetoric.

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

THERE IS NO OPINION ABOUT FACTS NOT BEING FACTS. Flat Earth IS A LIE NOT AN OPINION. Flat Earth BEING A LIE IS A FACT NOT AN OPINION

Your facts are not my facts. I do not subscribe to the Scientific Luciferians FACTS about anything. 

And the FACT that you are incapable of having a respectful conversation is revealing what manner of Spirit you are listening to. 

Do you truly believe that through your insults and name calling you are going to bring others over to your opinion? What you are doing is attempting to use force to change my mind. A servant of God doesn't need force. A servant of God shows love and respect to those with whom they disagree. 

For me this is no longer a conversation about the shape of the world as much as it's an example of Spiritual leadership. 

The divergent methods used here are very telling. 

48 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION AND DO NOT LIE TO ME!!

Another FACT I want you to consider, There are more than 40,000,000 million BABIES MURDERED worldwide every year in the name of CHOICE. 

I started an entire thread about this and not one single post from you with your strong emotions came to that thread. 

So please stop telling me how much I don't know God and am a liar. I GUARANTEE YOU that if I'm wrong about the shape of the world I more than make up for it by my BOLDLY AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING the heinousnes of abortion. 

Fight the good fight and leave the skirmishes to God.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your facts are not my facts. I do not subscribe to the Scientific Luciferians FACTS about anything. 

And the FACT that you are incapable of having a respectful conversation is revealing what manner of Spirit you are listening to. 

Would YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, tell THIS Honorably Serving Military Person HE IS LUCIFERIAN FOR BELIEVING IN Global Positioning System Satellites AND HE SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, WOULD THIS Honorably Serving Military Person DO TO YOU IF YOU TOLD HIM HE IS LUCIFERIAN FOR BELIEVING IN Global Positioning System Satellites AND HE SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!!

image.thumb.png.5d26099438d6c48a8994741b89fc340f.png

image.thumb.png.1418c561e99d9e90d9a67a5e1cca1b97.png

image.thumb.png.92e4b7fd9743f96dd944b98bac33439d.png

I do NOT think THIS Honorably Serving Military Person CARES ABOUT DinarVets SENSITIVE FEELINGS ABOUT THE Earth BEING Flat LIE!!!

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Fight the good fight and leave the skirmishes to God.

Just do NOT LIE to ME OR LIE to Little Kids!!!

IF one believes in PRO LIFE, WHICH I DO OF COURSE, THEN NO ONE WOULD LIE TO THE Little Kids WHO ARE LIVING BY TELLING THEM THE Earth IS Flat!!!

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Would YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, tell THIS Honorably Serving Military Person HE IS LUCIFERIAN FOR BELIEVING IN Global Positioning System Satellites AND HE SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!

I would not, and did not, call you a Luciferian. As for what you believe I will only say this, we've all been deceived in many ways. But God's Grace is far bigger than our sins. He will teach every person as they are willing to learn. 

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

one believes in PRO LIFE, WHICH I DO OF COURSE, THEN NO ONE WOULD LIE TO THE Little Kids WHO ARE LIVING BY TELLING THEM THE Earth IS Flat

What  "Kids" do you keep referring to?

As for what I believe, again I know what I see and what God himself has told me. Would you have me deny my God?

Because that WILL NEVER happen, and thus your argument is futile. 

This is where we simply agree to disagree and still be friends. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I would not, and did not, call you a Luciferian. As for what you believe I will only say this, we've all been deceived in many ways. But God's Grace is far bigger than our sins. He will teach every person as they are willing to learn. 

You did NOT answer the question.

Would YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, tell THIS Honorably Serving Military Person HE IS LUCIFERIAN FOR BELIEVING IN Global Positioning System Satellites AND HE SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, WOULD THIS Honorably Serving Military Person DO TO YOU IF YOU TOLD HIM HE IS LUCIFERIAN FOR BELIEVING IN Global Positioning System Satellites AND HE SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!!

To be SPECIFIC, it is the Honorably Serving Military Person - WHAT, pray tell, would HE say (or do)???!!!

The Honorably Serving Military Person IS NOT GOD AND KNOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE!!!

48 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As for what I believe, again I know what I see and what God himself has told me. Would you have me deny my God?

I can honestly say God would NOT LIE TO A PERSON AND TELL THEM THE Earth IS Flat.

WHATEVER "voice" told YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, the Earth IS Flat WHEN, OBVIOUSLY, THE Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE MUST BE REJECTED SINCE IT IS NOT God's VOICE!!!

The Earth is EITHER SHPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE OR Flat.

OBVIOUSLY The Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE. THERE ARE NO OPINIONS HERE AND ONLY FACTS THAT THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE.

Monkey Werx KNOWS AND SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE AND DEMOSTRATES Global Positioning System Satellites ARE REAL.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/10/2021 at 5:28 AM, nstoolman1 said:

If that picture of My. SAN JACINTO is the same one in So cal it is fake. With the smog down there you are lucky to see 10 miles on a good day. Even after it rains it get soggy quick. 

I still ask the question. 

Why can't we see all seven continents on a single picture?

Best i could do at the moment.

I,m sure i have an Old Airforce\Early Nasa Arial Pic showing it ALL.

Now that The Flat Earth Debate seems to have been pushed IN front of LGD's Initial Topic.

I  will add WE are also underwater.!!!

We All live in a Yellow Submarine\Bathysphere .Or using a Ghanja Reference

A GIANTS GROWROOM.

19961670_1529499687110995_7563807092810593157_n.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You did NOT answer the question.

To be SPECIFIC, it is the Honorably Serving Military Person - WHAT, pray tell, would HE say (or do)???!!!

The Honorably Serving Military Person IS NOT GOD AND KNOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE!!!

I can honestly say God would NOT LIE TO A PERSON AND TELL THEM THE Earth IS Flat.

WHATEVER "voice" told YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, the Earth IS Flat WHEN, OBVIOUSLY, THE Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE MUST BE REJECTED SINCE IT IS NOT God's VOICE!!!

The Earth is EITHER SHPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE OR Flat.

OBVIOUSLY The Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE. THERE ARE NO OPINIONS HERE AND ONLY FACTS THAT THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE.

Monkey Werx KNOWS AND SHOWS THE Earth IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE AND DEMOSTRATES Global Positioning System Satellites ARE REAL.

Serving in the Air Force "HONORABLY" doesn't make you Luciferian AND it also doesn't make you a Saint. But it does mean that You have done what you are told and so we shall give you an honorable discharge...

Why does it matter if other people "believe" something different? If you care so much that changing your mind is a problem, then don't open the door. 

I think you work so hard trying to convert others (not that im opposed to it) but what would happen if you coudn't convert others? Imagine for a moment that you don't have control over others thoughts and beliefs...because that is the real truth. Surrender. Acceptance...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

15747557_1804385059819695_1142572165369673383_n.jpg

DENYING Gravity IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.

It takes GRAVITY for an item of GREATER density to pass through the item of LOWER density,

WHY, pray tell, DOES THE ITEM OF GREATER DENSITY ALWAYS MOVE TOWARD THE CENTER OF THE EARTH???!!!

ANSWER: GRAVITY!!!

WHY, pray tell, DOES THE LIQUID OBJECT NOT MOVE DIRECTLY TOWARD THE PERIMETER???!!!

ANSWER" THIS IS ON THE SPACE STATION WHERE THE Earth's GRAVIATIONAL PULL IS GREATLY REDUCED!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

15747557_1804385059819695_1142572165369673383_n.jpg

Density does not determine weight.  Density only tells you the amount of mass in a given volume.  Weight by definition is mass times the Earth’s gravitational constant. A 10lb bag of popcorn weighs the same as a 10lb box of popcorn.  The only difference is the density because of the size of the container.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

DENYING Gravity IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.

It takes GRAVITY for an item of GREATER density to pass through the item of LOWER density,

WHY, pray tell, DOES THE ITEM OF GREATER DENSITY ALWAYS MOVE TOWARD THE CENTER OF THE EARTH???!!!

ANSWER: GRAVITY!!!

WHY, pray tell, DOES THE LIQUID OBJECT NOT MOVE DIRECTLY TOWARD THE PERIMETER???!!!

ANSWER" THIS IS ON THE SPACE STATION WHERE THE Earth's GRAVIATIONAL PULL IS GREATLY REDUCED!!!

Or its because objects are attracted to objects of the same weight class...

and there is no such thing as a vacuum...the spacecraft that the astros have created would be decimated...a TRUE vaccuum would suck EVERYTHING, and remember this, that humans are made of water, gas, and earth, so the vacuum is somehow able to pick and choose...

its just so weird to think about a Vacuum!

3 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Or its because objects are attracted to objects of the same weight class...

and there is no such thing as a vacuum...the spacecraft that the astros have created would be decimated...a TRUE vaccuum would suck EVERYTHING, and remember this, that humans are made of water, gas, and earth, so the vacuum is somehow able to pick and choose...

its just so weird to think about a Vacuum!

It should be OBVIOUS there are atomic bonds that hold various materials together in a very near complete OUTER vacuum IN SPACE. INSIDE the TOTALLY enclosed object IN SPACE, the atmosphere can AND IS controlled for sustainable HUMAN habitation.

Still 9 pages behind.

Just so you know my position on Flat earth

I,m a Flat enclosed underwater domed bathysphere kinda guy.

But to be honest I,m more into what is the earth.?

What actually was it before us Nanobots were created.?

After years and years of my own and others research and data, I KNOW this place is a Gargantuan Battlefield\Graveyard Littered the The World over with Petrified remains of Gargantuan Animals Birds Humans? Flora,Fauna,Reptiles Fish and Mammals. We literally live on and feed of the Remains of the Petrified Past. 

And when i say Giants I mean GIANTS.

I,m gonna present a series of my own  and others work here with LGD's Blessing.

This is several years of work between a group of likeminded and diverse folk all across the face of this place we call Home.

It will be mostly In pics with a vid or two referenced.

The one thing i ask before anyone replies to what i,m gonna present is 

PLEASE THINK BIG. THEN BIGGER THEN THE BIGGEST YOU CAN.

We are a reaction\creation of death.. Like Maggots and Bluebottles.

We were the Mote in their Eyes.

Here's a taster. AND i mean a taster. We have thousands of Pics from all across the Charnel House.

25289272_10204007536625301_306282175938752390_n.jpg

10391490_1231388549124_7062834_n.jpg

22406222_1048874738582951_2590350439591090716_n.jpg

27858788_1624189957674045_805740708260230250_n.jpg

28468156_1996579593935887_6785055535465658130_n.jpg

35148098_277562376120533_4913212728564252672_n.jpg

28471580_1996579523935894_1403643558684198636_n.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

Still 9 pages behind.

Just so you know my position on Flat earth

I,m a Flat enclosed underwater domed bathysphere kinda guy.

But to be honest I,m more into what is the earth.?

What actually was it before us Nanobots were created.?

After years and years of my own and others research and data, I KNOW this place is a Gargantuan Battlefield\Graveyard Littered the The World over with Petrified remains of Gargantuan Animals Birds Humans? Flora,Fauna,Reptiles Fish and Mammals. We literally live on and feed of the Remains of the Petrified Past. 

And when i say Giants I mean GIANTS.

I,m gonna present a series of my own  and others work here with LGD's Blessing.

This is several years of work between a group of likeminded and diverse folk all across the face of this place we call Home.

It will be mostly In pics with a vid or two referenced.

The one thing i ask before anyone replies to what i,m gonna present is 

PLEASE THINK BIG. THEN BIGGER THEN THE BIGGEST YOU CAN.

We are a reaction\creation of death.. Like Maggots and Bluebottles.

We were the Mote in their Eyes.

Here's a taster. AND i mean a taster. We have thousands of Pics from all across the Charnel House.

25289272_10204007536625301_306282175938752390_n.jpg

10391490_1231388549124_7062834_n.jpg

22406222_1048874738582951_2590350439591090716_n.jpg

27858788_1624189957674045_805740708260230250_n.jpg

28468156_1996579593935887_6785055535465658130_n.jpg

35148098_277562376120533_4913212728564252672_n.jpg

28471580_1996579523935894_1403643558684198636_n.jpg

Your in the right place. FEB (flat earth british) youtube channel has an amazing archive of pics from all kinds of crazy things, but a good portion of it is giants and Tartaria and The Mudflood, and the older Cathedrals being used as magnetic healing centers, he loves frequencies too! 

The Mudflood is interesting, shows all these taller doors and windows, he like talking about all the American Expositions from the 1800s and shows how they are for Giants, Also he talks about the 1800s as a great reset (not the WEFs current "great reset) ...hes a cool dude...

and Deveils tower is the bottom of a tree!!!

13 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

It should be OBVIOUS there are atomic bonds that hold various materials together in a very near complete OUTER vacuum IN SPACE. INSIDE the TOTALLY enclosed object IN SPACE, the atmosphere can AND IS controlled for sustainable HUMAN habitation.

I don't understand.  So you do believe we are enclosed?