Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.f0da8ba8a7c5a7393650062621526d2c.png

I listen everyday to a podcast called "The hidden things in front of your eyes". Cool guy and very down to earth. Your animation reminded me of his shows name. People simply won't believe the evil before them no matter what anyone says. 

Truly even for me it is difficult to grasp. Simply because of the despair I feel when I try to comprehend exactly what it all means. We have almost no control of the grand scheme of our world and the little parts of our lives we think we control is probably just another illusion. 

Someone here keeps saying, " Their symbolism will be their downfall". It should be but I don't know if people will wake up. To do that one must truly have an open mind and be looking for the truth. 

It's all so frustrating, but then I remember that I don't have to worry about the Luciferians. I have real and true faith in my Lord Jesus Christ. He has brought me thus far and I know he will see me through all the evil and lies that this world has. Which is why I no longer get upset with people. I'd rather pray for them. 

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.2c42c117a1151c8ea532a57f30b70d69.png

https://web.ua.es/docivis/magnet/earths_magnetic_field2.html

Earth's magnetic field

300px-Magnetosphere_rendition.jpg
magnify-clip.png
The magnetosphere shields the surface of the Earth from the charged particles of the solar wind and is generated by electric currents located in many different parts of the Earth. It is compressed on the day (Sun) side due to the force of the arriving particles, and extended on the night side. (Image not to scale.)
180px-Geomagnetisme.svg.png
magnify-clip.png
The variation between magnetic north and "true" north.

Earth's magnetic field (and the surface magnetic field) is approximately a magnetic dipole, with the magnetic field S pole near the Earth's geographic north pole (see Magnetic North Pole) and the other magnetic field N pole near the Earth's geographic south pole (see Magnetic South Pole). This makes the compass usable for navigation. The cause of the field can be explained by dynamo theory. A magnetic field extends infinitely, though it weakens with distance from its source. The Earth's magnetic field, also called the geomagnetic field, which effectively extends several tens of thousands of kilometres into space, forms the Earth's magnetosphere. A paleomagnetic study of Australian red dacite and pillow basalt has estimated the magnetic field to be at least 3.5 billion years old.[1][2]

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

image.png

My first thought when saw this example was of the Heliocentric model. 

So how is it when the earth is out in front of the sun those cosmic rays just don't fry us?  

It reminds me of the scene in 'The Stigmata' when the Scientists explained why he became a Priest. 

BECAUSE OF ALL THE HOLES 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Earth's magnetic field

image.png.7b5a0aa5efc43038b16bb83a3eada83f.pngSome people say this picture taken by Joshua Nowicki is a Mirage:

image.png.e682ac8c40df01d886d25d38a8514c15.png

Like this guy:

image.png.340339d53a83b76f14f96ce794873abd.png

We have all seen mirages:

Effect of mirage... : News Photo

So nstoolman1 - I am questioning everything - ever since I found out that two airplanes took out three buildings and that the 3rd building (building 7 was a 17 story bank with several banks renting it.

Check it out: 54 seconds:

BTW the only thing that survived was a passport found 3 blocks over.

Peace,

Come on RV

• Upvote 1

On 3/16/2021 at 1:32 PM, Synopsis said:

The sun OBVIOUSLY rises AND sets on a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth. The sun (AND moon) DO NOT APPEAR (sun - morning AND day) AND DISAPPEAR (sun - evening AND night) IN THE SKY LIKE THE Flat Earth MODEL SHOWS.

it "obviously" does not ... your not looking at it from the flat earth perspective. The sun is already above us going aroundud us in a circle. What you see is the sun level going around in a circle, it "appears" to rise because its arriving into our view on the horizon. And as it "sets" its moving out of our perspective. Its still high in the sky wherever it goes... it never touches the ground or comes from the ground.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

it "obviously" does not ... your not looking at it from the flat earth perspective. The sun is already above us going aroundud us in a circle. What you see is the sun level going around in a circle, it "appears" to rise because its arriving into our view on the horizon. And as it "sets" its moving out of our perspective. Its still high in the sky wherever it goes... it never touches the ground or comes from the ground.

How far is the Sun from Flat Earth, and what is the diameter of Flat Earth, both in miles please?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Hi Synopsis,

You attached the below quote from Lee McIntyre

"Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe"

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Id like to alter it to the following,

"Flat-Earthers seem to have higher standard of thinking critically for what they believe AND a high standard of evidence for what they use to dismiss the globe earth model."

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

How far is the Sun from Flat Earth, and what is the diameter of Flat Earth, both in miles please?

GO RV, then BV

I don't know, there are others who have numbers i can't remember what... But i can turn it back on you and say what proof do you have that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away?

I don't know, there are others who have numbers i can't remember what... But i can turn it back on you and say what proof do you have that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away?

I took the space programs and science books word for it, silly me.....Still, if I had the Flat Earth numbers I could do some very basic math to figure out just how close the Sun would have to be to Flat Earth to cause darkness....Plus, if the Earth is flat, then surely every other heavenly object is flat, but apparently turned on their sides.  How does a flat Sun create heat?...Is the Sun just at hot at it's ice edges as in the middle?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I got ya Shabs, so your saying,

"I took the space programs and science books word for it, silly me (me too don't take it personal :)).....Still, if I had the Flat Earth numbers I could do some very basic math to figure out just how close the Sun would have to be to Flat Earth to cause darkness (if the sun was 93000000 miles away casting rays, then at night I would see rays on either side of me in the sky because the sun is soooooo faaaaar away its lighting up one side of the ball earth that means i should still see light being cast out through space and refracting of the ball in various angles but i don't see light, i see dark!)....Plus, if the Earth is flat, then surely every other heavenly object is flat, (yes it is flat,  you are looking at its face, you can't see "behind it" think of the moon) but apparently turned on their sides.  How does a flat Sun create heat? (i have thought of that too and im not sure, it could be it's own heating source too, i just haven't figured it out, i will add that i think the moon is magnetic and the sun is electrical)...Is the Sun just at hot at it's ice edges as in the middle?" (GREAT question I never thought of that)

none of it debunks the flat earth

• Haha 1

I got ya Shabs, so your saying,

"I took the space programs and science books word for it, silly me (me too don't take it personal :)).....Still, if I had the Flat Earth numbers I could do some very basic math to figure out just how close the Sun would have to be to Flat Earth to cause darkness (if the sun was 93000000 miles away casting rays, then at night I would see rays on either side of me in the sky because the sun is soooooo faaaaar away its lighting up one side of the ball earth that means i should still see light being cast out through space and refracting of the ball in various angles but i don't see light, i see dark!)....Plus, if the Earth is flat, then surely every other heavenly object is flat, (yes it is flat,  you are looking at its face, you can't see "behind it" think of the moon) but apparently turned on their sides.  How does a flat Sun create heat? (i have thought of that too and im not sure, it could be it's own heating source too, i just haven't figured it out, i will add that i think the moon is magnetic and the sun is electrical)...Is the Sun just at hot at it's ice edges as in the middle?" (GREAT question I never thought of that)

none of it debunks the flat earth

The lack of evidence of a monsterous Ice Wall perimeter debunks flat Earth.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The lack of evidence of a monsterous Ice Wall perimeter debunks flat Earth.

GO RV, then BV

Admiral Byrd talked of an ice wall... The "authorities" would have us so twisted and believing in other things that we end up never finding an ice wall cuz we are assuming there are no boundaries. I bet this opens the door to a new type of frontiersman type who will now see the world they live in as enclosed and will actually embark on that journey. I personally like boats when i can see land. so i am not that person.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

It's estimated that the sun is 3,500 to 4,000 miles away with a circumference of 34 miles. And it's not a ball of fire, it's a light. 

As for the circumference of the world,  after WW2 a naval admiral was given the task of sailing around the south pole in order to determine its mass. But after 84000 miles he still hadn't reached his starting point and ended the voyage. 

Little did he know that he had traveled so far because he was going around the circumference of the world and not the south pole. 

I am amazed at how comfortable ALL the Flat Earth "believers" are promoting THEIR LIES. The Flat Earth "believers" IGNORE actual physical principles AND DOCTOR INFORMATION.

So, WHY, pray tell, the LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!

The Flat Earth "proofs" have been shown to be OBVIOUSLY incorrect.

So, again, WHY, pray tell, the LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!

The sun NEVER rises OR sets in a Flat Earth model AND, yet, we see the sun rising AND setting EVERY DAY when skies are clear enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I am amazed at how comfortable ALL the Flat Earth "believers" are promoting THEIR LIES. The Flat Earth "believers" IGNORE actual physical principles AND DOCTOR INFORMATION.

So, WHY, pray tell, the LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!

The Flat Earth "proofs" have been shown to be OBVIOUSLY incorrect.

So, again, WHY, pray tell, the LIES of a Flat Earth???!!!

The sun NEVER rises OR sets in a Flat Earth model AND, yet, we see the sun rising AND setting EVERY DAY when skies are clear enough.

As I am Amazed at how the Heliocentric believing Christians are so violently angered at someone for simply believing differently. Where's that anger in allowed in the faith and why, pray tell, is it so difficult for you to simply allow those who believe in the Footstool of God's Throne Waller in their follies? 

What, pray tell, is the source of your anger when simply ignoring ignorance would seem the more Christlike behavior to expound?

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I am Amazed at how the Heliocentric believing Christians are so violently angered at someone for simply believing differently. Where's that anger in allowed in the faith and why, pray tell, is it so difficult for you to simply allow those who believe in the Footstool of God's Throne Waller in their follies? 

What, pray tell, is the source of your anger when simply ignoring ignorance would seem the more Christlike behavior to expound?

So, WHY, pray tell, the LIES???!!!

The Earth OBVIOUSLY is NOT Flat.

As noted earlier:

In Summary For The Flat Earthers:

1. The Earth is FLAT NOT ACUTALLY BEING SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape.
  2. Gravity does NOT exist.
  3. An ACTUAL SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth rotating at four (4) minutes of time per degree of 360 degree of rotation would fling objects off the Equator at nominally 1,037.54 miles per hour.
  4. Planes travel much faster from East to West on an ACTUAL SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth since the Earth spins in a counter clockwise direction viewed from the North Pole.
  5. Global Positioning System Satellites DO NOT EXIST FOR A FLAT EARTH.
  6. The Sun AND Moon are ALWAYS above the plane of the Flat Earth AND EACH shine like a flash light to specific regions of the Earth WHILE NEVER SETTING OR RISING.
  7. The FALSE Doctrine of the Bible noting the Earth is Flat.

However, STUPID Flat Earth "proofs" DENY:

• Light direction transitions at the interface of differing media with differing indexes of refraction.
  • Gravity is real.
  • Constant angular and/or translational velocity is the basis for NOT experiencing calculable seemingly astronomical projections (acceleration or deceleration).
  • Planes fly in a generally upright position and always have an upright position in normal flight no matter what position in the sky above the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth since gravity is oriented to the center of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth.
  • There are NO Global Positioning System Satellites orbiting the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth in regular AND predictable orbital positions relative to the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth.
  • Satellites are able to orbit the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth in regular AND predictable orbital positions relative to the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth without the constant expulsion of fuel.
  • The sun rises or sets.
  • Amature astronomers are able to observe celestial bodies to note their shapes (SPHERICAL) and their trajectory in space. Additionally, software is available to predict the position of these celestial bodies whether it be planets AROUND the sun AND/OR moons around the planet. The software ALSO projects the position of the celestial bodies AND the view from ANY point on the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth AT ANY DATE OR TIME.
  • Flat Earth philosophies are a REAL practice to dumb people down to get more Liberal "thinkers" AND OTHER "useful" "idiots".
  • Flat Earthers are LIARS AND concoct THEIR FALSE "evidence" in an attempt to dumb others down and to join their "woke" ranks.
  • Flat Earthers LOVE LIES AND HATE THE TRUTH.
  • BigLIE has been LYING this WHOLE thread.

So little kids hear the Good News Jesus loves THEM, died for THEM, AND rose again for THEM. ALL the little kids need to do is believe and receive the free gift of eternal life to live a life of love forever with Jesus. Then some one tells THEM the LIE the Earth is Flat. The little kids tell THEIR friends and OTHERS about the Same Good News but ALSO tell others the LIE THEY WERE TOLD about the Earth being Flat. The little kids are mocked, ridiculed, ostracized, and beaten up because of the LIE about the Earth being Flat. Will the little kids remain excited about the fact Jesus Loves THEM AND has a wonderful life for THEM. What IF (REALLY WILL) being told the LIE the Earth is Flat causes them to reject Jesus???!!! Wouldn't it be better if a millstone were tied around YOUR neck and YOU were cast into the sea for causing one of THESE little ones to stumble telling THEM the Biblical FALSE Doctrine the Earth is Flat???!!!

Matthew 18:1-7

New International Version

The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Causing to Stumble

6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!

Doesn't the Biblical FALSE Doctrine of a Flat Earth ANGER YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, since Flat Earth Biblical FALSE Doctrine WILL lead little kids astray???!!!

Little kids, adolescents, youth, teenagers, young adults, etc. have a hard enough time with choosing to live out THEIR Biblical Faith WITHOUT LIES like a Flat Earth for which THEY WILL BE RIDICULED SINCE a Flat Earth REALLY IS A LIE.

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

why, pray tell, is it so difficult for you to simply allow those who believe in the Footstool of God's Throne Waller in their follies? 

1 Timothy 1:3-7

New International Version

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

• Pow! 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not me. I believe in letting one believe what they do. I have a problem when someone implies my salvation is at stake. I did what Jesus said to do. Believe in Him and be baptized. I live my life as best I can and trust Him to guide me in my travel. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So, WHY, pray tell, the LIES???!

And still I've not once insulted you nor called any names. 

Your inability to carry on this discussion without doing so shows your sinful nature and insecurity. And I will not be able to continue responding to your post if you cannot show respect. 

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

However, STUPID Flat Earth "proofs" DENY

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Not me. I believe in letting one believe what they do. I have a problem when someone implies my salvation is at stake. I did what Jesus said to do. Believe in Him and be baptized. I live my life as best I can and trust Him to guide me in my travel. 

Bless you my friend. Your display of respect when you disagree is well noted. :tiphat:Hopefully Synopsys will take note.

On 3/19/2021 at 5:58 PM, Synopsis said:

The Earth OBVIOUSLY is NOT Flat.

How can "Wide Awake" see 8.1 miles with plenty of horizon to spare?

According to the Earth Curvature Calculator there should be a drop of 26 feet.

According to the horizon calculator we should not see more than 1.9 miles.

4 minutes: