Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A word about trains on a "ball earth" from past and present train experts:

Engineer W Winckler was published in the Earth Review in 1893 arguing that no engineer took the curvature of the earth into account:

“Engineer, W. Winckler was published in the Earth Review regarding the Earth’s supposed curvature, stating,  “As an engineer of many years standing , I saw that this absurd allowance is only permitted in school books.  No engineer would dream of allowing anything of the kind.  I have projected many miles of railways and many more of canals and the allowance has not even been thought of much less allowed for. This allowance for curvature means this - that it is 8 ” for the first mile of a canal, and increasing at the ratio by the square of the distance in miles; thus a small navigable canal for boats, say 30 miles long, will have, by the above rule an allowance for curvature of 600 feet. Think of that and then please credit engineers as not being quite such fools. Nothing of the sort is allowed. We no more think of allowing 600 feet for a line of 30 miles of railway or canal, than of wasting our time trying to square the circle ”"

The early Zetetic movement occurred in tandem with the "Golden Age of Railroads," in which hundreds of thousands of miles of railroad were laid worldwide from the early 1800's to the early 1900's. During this time there was lively discussion on how railroads, often over hundreds of miles, are always assembled, cut, measured, and laid out horizontally level without the mathematical calculation or allowance for any curvature.

“ The London and Northwestern Railway forms a straight line 180 miles long between London and Liverpool. The railroad’s highest point, midway at Birmingham station, is only 240 feet above sea-level. If the world were actually a globe, however, curveting 8 inches per mile squared, the 180 mile stretch of rail would form an arc with the center point at Birmingham raising a full 5,400 feet above London and Liverpool. Adding the station’s actual height (240 feet) to its theoretical inclination (5,400 feet) gives 5,640 feet as the rail’s necessary height on a globe-Earth, more than a thousand feet taller than Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in Great Britain! ” —David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma (1901)

image.png.1308114640428d7b185181c405760089.png

image.png.f56ac06f5d57da814ec1f216e3092ecf.png

image.png.093b26953efe36485948b143aca8afe4.png

The railroad company says the track is flat, but the "earth curvature" calculator says it should drop by over 11 miles.

image.png.1b5365ea19159eb14ecd63bd9cacdb22.png

So

Either nasa is lying to us

or

that all train engineers are out of their minds when they say the tracks are flat.

I have way more than this but since we don't have an RV today I have to get to work. LOL

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know @Fly it can be hard to understand. Especially when we realize that we're seemingly so easily controlled. 

So at the stroke of midnight you must light a red candy cane scented candle whilst staring into a mirror and chant the words "Wake up, Wake up". :lmao:

What I’m hearing; you hope to manipulate others using evil means.

The alternate consciousness perceives opposite suiting the prescribed perspective. 

How do you think the remedy is working out for you

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fly said:

you hope to manipulate others using evil means.

I hijacked the thread.

All I am doing is posting some major inconsistencies, for example if there are 19,206 satellites they should be buzzing past the moon nightly.

We should see this regularly:

image.png.56524d7f11b07b27d5147366678f5017.png

I had ask a couple of the others to show just 1 picture of an airplane flying down the side of the earth or flying upside down around the south pole and it seems that they, or no one else can.

I do not see evil coming from LGD and I sure am not trying to bring evil either.

I question everything since the official goberment statement was that two airplanes took out 3 buildings and the only thing that survived was a passport found 3 block over.

And oh yeah the third build, building 7, was a 10 story bank with multiple banks within the unit.

Or how about this picture?:

conspiracy-theories-ii-part-911-6-728.jpg?cb=1311310627

The thing that is missing in this picture is the plane:

GettyImages-1339551-e1568226487898.jpg

The "plane" that cause the holes in PA some how "designated" with all the people and all of the luggage.

Picture

another angle:

Picture

I woke up way back then, 2001.

My purpose here is to bring light to those that have no seen it before.

There is some very evil @hit happing and it is not coming from LGD or myself.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Thanks 1

Thought I’m the one to be confused, the thread title is, “NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL”. 

Thanks bigwave, hope y’all get things settled out, soon.

Don’t believe there’s not anyone here that doesn’t care.

Take good care

fly  : )

Buy!

9 hours ago, Fly said:

What I’m hearing; you hope to manipulate others using evil means.

The alternate consciousness perceives opposite suiting the prescribed perspective. 

How do you think the remedy is working out for you

As Bigwave said, I'm not the one arguing the shape of the earth as much as I'm arguing the evil that manipulates the masses. 

Furthermore, your predilection for calling me the evil one is well documented and so holds little water. But in hopes that your Spirit may begin to hear and begin its journey to freedom......

1st John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

And these are the 7 Spirits of God. 

The prophecy of the coming Messiah in Isaiah 11 begins with these words:

Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse,
And a branch from his roots will bear fruit.
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him,
The spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The spirit of counsel and strength,
The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

That’s a bunch of spirits. Count ’em.

1. The Spirit of the LORD
  2. The Spirit of wisdom
  3. The Spirit of understanding
  4. The Spirit of counsel
  5. The Spirit of strength
  6. The Spirit of knowledge
  7. The Spirit of the fear of the LORD

And how do we "Try the Spirits"? To do that one must know what the characteristics of the Spirit of God are. Thus when another spirit comes at you with a different characteristic than of God one may determine that spirit is NOT of God and NOT to be trusted.

So where in this thread have I shown any characteristic other than the 7 above? 

You and Synopsys have attacked me and insinuated my motives are nefarious, ignorant and stupid. Whilst I have repeatedly ignored such accusations and shown you both respect and in so doing I've shown you both love. 

The example I have given is the evidence of proof to which Spirit I am representing, whereas, your example is the evidence of what spirit you are representing. 

I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you and everyone, in that doing so provides a great opportunity to teach the kind of truth found only in God. 

Now to your comment that I'm trying to manipulate people  I have this to say in my defense. 

The spirit of manipulation is not of God and thus not my motivation. All I am doing here is presenting evidence to the contrary of what is today considered fact. What people do with that evidence is their own concern. So that by giving another possibility I've left the choice of what to believe up to the reader. 

Your attack is by design, an attempt to eliminate debate and thus prevent the people from even reading another possibility. In doing this you are attempting to force everyone to think as you do, or else be silenced. 

Whereas, the Spirit of God has always given people the choice to believe whatever they wish. And that is what I want everyone to do. 

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

I am still waiting for a picture of flat earth with all seven continents. I think we will both be waiting. 

I mentioned above that such a thing is not possible.  We're only allowed to travel 400 miles above the earth due to the Van Allen radiation belt. That's not high enough to see the entirety of God's Footstool. However, you can see an example of it by looking at the Flag of the U.N. .

Assuming I agree with the idea of man not being able to travel above 400 miles that would not stop a rocket from going further. We have rockets and satellites that have cameras. 

I would not trust anything the U.N. would say or put down on paper. As far as I am concerned their map is only used to show all the continents as a picture of the globe would not. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Assuming I agree with the idea of man not being able to travel above 400 miles that would not stop a rocket from going further. We have rockets and satellites that have cameras. 

I would not trust anything the U.N. would say or put down on paper. As far as I am concerned their map is only used to show all the continents as a picture of the globe would not. 

I understand your question about traveling higher than 400 miles up. The ISS is only 400 miles high, so why not make it higher? The Van Allen radiation belt. But the first question is, why do you think that a satellite can travel through the belt?

Listen to this NASA Scientist tell you in his own words the dangers of the Belt while unknowingly admitting that they've never gone through it.  

The Belt is 1000 miles away but the moon is supposed to be over 200 thousand miles. 

Watch "kelly smith orion project" on YouTube