Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

34 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

one astronauth says they see stars the other says no stars...so which is it

34 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

hollywood hollywood hollywood

Again a string of quotes taken out of context to appear contradictory from the Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine Propaganda Studio.

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Objects of different densities do NOT travel relative to each other WITHOUT GRAVITY. Objects of different densities on the space station in near zero gravity do NOT travel against each other UNLESS forced to do so. There are videos of water hanging in the air in the near zero gravity of space in the space station then being consumed by the astronaut.

objects of any density is trying to find the object of the same density, thats all i got. i don't need gravity to explain why an apple falls to the ground. i can use density.

29 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Where are the 19,000 satellites that are spinning around the world?

image.png.0d1632fda9d4af3f7303ded84e7cf15b.png

The photo is OBVIOUSLY photoshopped so WHY, pray tell, stop short of photoshopping out ANY satellite bodies???!!!

The reality is most satellites are VERY small compared to the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth's size and NOT visible to the naked eye.

17 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

everything that comes in through your mainstream is a narrative that is meant to harness your energy...notice how its nothing that is nice...

This is what is said of God The Son Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 1:9

New International Version

9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
    therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
    by anointing you with the oil of joy.”[a]

Read full chapter

Footnotes

Hebrews 1:9 Psalm 45:6,7

Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine is wickedness.

IF people believe the FALSE Doctrine of Flat Earth THEN THEY are likely to succumb to far greater DELUSIONS.

21 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Proof of Photo shop of the official photos of earth.
1. The blue marble
https://www.google.com...
I'm this first photo, north America has over doubled in size in just 30 years, The 1978 photo leaves no room for all of south America, the 2012 photo shows no room for Canada and Alaska where's the north pole? Where are the thousands of satellites orbiting the earth?https://i.ytimg.com...
The word "sex" wrote in cloud formations?
Matt Borland ex nasa employee was hired to produce such images and more.
https://youtu.be...
Here is a collection of them side by side to compare, none of them are really similar, and the land masses have either changed size or location over time.
https://ronmamita.files.wordpress.com...
https://youtu.be...
Your own video, if you examine closely, uses a fisheye lens! Pause the video at 1:38. Look! That's because the camera pointed well below the horizon, when its pointed directly at the horizon, the plane levels out, and when above this point, well you get the point.I hope.

The YouTubes are no longer available.

One reason the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth looks differently is because of recent volcanic activity relative to the taking of the pictures.

19 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

nope doesn't say north or south and flat earth doesn't say that either.

imagine a still record just sitting there on the player not moving. in the center the very center is "north" , the outer ring/edge is "south" the sun and moon move in a circuit between the north and south. but its not the north and south you think of.

On a Flat Earth, there would be NO NIGHT AND CONSTANT DAYLIGHT OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH.

Isn't is CLEAR with statements like THIS common to Flat Earth "adherents' THAT FLAT EARTH BELIEFS ARE REALLY, REALLY STUPID???!!!

16 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

objects of any density is trying to find the object of the same density, thats all i got. i don't need gravity to explain why an apple falls to the ground. i can use density.

Well, OK, STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

govern = control

ment= mind

who is in control of your mind...God or Man

Now that's what this thread is about. It's supposed to get people to question what controls them. 

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

More like, liar, liar pants on fire AND, since they were in THEIR house, THEIR house got caught on fire, too.

Careful,  you're beginning to sound like a liberal. Using insults and name calling to prove your point only shows that you know your point is weakness. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

Our path

image.png.79679c688b46681707f2610070231e76.png

You know, every time I see the Heliocentric model I feel as if I'm looking at complete chaos. God doesn't do "Chaos".

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!!!

Arguing like a liberal again? What's with the insecurity of your position? 

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine is wickedness

So, Pray tell, showeth the court where in the words of the Almighty that God himself says, "Flat Earth Doctrine is Wickedness". 

8 hours ago, bigwave said:

Where are the 19,000 satellites that are spinning around the world?

image.png.0d1632fda9d4af3f7303ded84e7cf15b.png

/Felix with a fish eye:

image.png.3c2416baea7a3ab3219daca4d81a683b.png

Felix getting his door open with a non fish eye lens - flat and the horizon is at eye level:

image.png.4145e7d34f251cf4715109bf28b7c182.png

image.png.ffa73747421cab6e55782acaa0a5c1b8.png

Hahahaha.....I want you to know, I see you Bigwave....I get what you're about and I dig your humor.  :lol:

RKO from space - GIF on Imgur

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Now that's funny.....You just described DJT to a tee.

GO RV, then BV

I just described dang near everyone in the world. Still me thinks the Democratic Communist party has a corner on the market if for no other reason than they are oblivious of their own actions. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

On a Flat Earth, there would be NO NIGHT AND CONSTANT DAYLIGHT OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH.

Isn't is CLEAR with statements like THIS common to Flat Earth "adherents' THAT FLAT EARTH BELIEFS ARE REALLY, REALLY STUPID???!!!

On a flat earth there is day and night! When the sun is on one side of the "plane" it is light while the other side is dark. Also, notice how the root word of planet is plane!  just saying

• Upvote 1

http://www.flatearthbritish.info/mudflood

I like this guy. He archives all these different photos and artworks of mudfloods and giants. He shows how ancient cathedrals are designed as magnetic resonance healing centers. He shows how all the worlds expositions during the 1800s were buildings that were for giants and show thousands of images of all kinds of things that were buried in mud. The coolest things is when he talks about antennas and how there was power and wireless long before edison aka Tesla. He has a ton of youtube videos and they are interesting to watch. He talks about how sound was used as a weapon and how he believes energy was used to cause the last deluge. He calls it the reset. Which is interesting now that WEF is trying to bring in the "great reset", and if you watch what is happeng all over the world, massive flooding, all kinds of weather anomalies, could be energy based. Anyways, some of you might dig this guy. He talks about starforts, on and on with cool stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtvjcKbsLs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMK3OVBjx2Q

I believe there are corporation/individuals who know this and use it to manipulate energy waves. No doubt in my mind.

Cymatics is the science that shows waveforms. In its basic form, you get a tone generator connect it via wire to a metal plate dump some salt or sand on the plate and start generating sound from the generator and it vibrates the plate and different patterns emerge through the salt medium. Some of these shapes are identical to symmetrical flower patterns found on the walls of ancient cathedrals and floors of temples.