Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes, I do!

I am not going to debate the shape of the world without a common frame of reference. 

That's my final comment on the shape of the world. 

I am glad You agree the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape NOT Flat as the False Doctrine Flat Earth states.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

I am glad You agree the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape NOT Flat as the False Doctrine Flat Earth states.

I agreed to no such fantasy. 

I only agreed that a discussion with someone not having a "Common Frame of Reference" is completely futile. 

Just now, Synopsis said:

Yeah, I agree, LadyGrace'sDaddy, it is VERY sad when people can harass others with FALSE Flat Earth Doctrine and decry those who point out the errors of Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I agreed to no such fantasy. 

I only agreed that a discussion with someone not having a "Common Frame of Reference" is completely futile. 

Global Positioning Satellites are NOT possible in a Flat Earth model.

I believe THIS is Your noted "Common Frame of Reference".

IF You or anyone believe in a Flat Earth, then the very same person(s) can NOT believe in Global Positioning Satellites whereas Global Positioning Satellites then become a part of the conspiracy narrative stating a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth is a conspiracy.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

If the earth is spinning, why don't we have video of it spinning...

I mean we allegedly went to the moon, why did they not take footage of our home.

And also, did you know NASA lost all the science that sent us to the moon!! That is a legit statement. Can you believe that? We have financial vouchers from the 1980s that were never shredded but NASA looses all of the science that sent the rocket to the moon...all of it!!

Its fun to think that we shouldn't take anything serious from NASA cuz evidently they don't take it serious!

1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

I mean we allegedly went to the moon, why did they not take footage of our home.

And also, did you know NASA lost all the science that sent us to the moon!! That is a legit statement. Can you believe that? We have financial vouchers from the 1980s that were never shredded but NASA looses all of the science that sent the rocket to the moon...all of it!!

Its fun to think that we shouldn't take anything serious from NASA cuz evidently they don't take it serious!

That's a pretty big statement....Do you have a link to the "lost science" claim?  I would be interested to read it.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

• Thanks 1

Examples of Anomalies and Inconsistencies in the Apollo Photography

Deliberate mistakes and intentional continuity errors

It is the opinion of Aulis, as well as expert photo analysts like Jack White BA, that the numerous inconsistencies in the Apollo photographs encode deliberate mistakes. Therefore the Apollo record may not be a true and accurate account of the manned landing(s) on the Moon. Evidence for these conclusions falls into a number of categories:

• Background mountains located just metres away, not kilometres
  • Physicists and Professors of Mathematics conclude Apollo fakery
  • Use of multiple overhead light sources
  • Light direction anomalies (no lights were taken to the Moon)
  • Lighting units visible 'in shot'
  • Incorrect size of the 'sun'
  • Impossibly high camera positions
  • Fabricated scenes deploying photo compositing
  • Mutually exclusive images
  • Retouching/blocking out of unwanted background details
  • Lunar rovers that leave no tracks in the 'lunar' dust
  • Footprints in the 'lunar' dust not belonging to Apollo astronauts

https://www.aulis.com/nasa4.htm

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Cool....thanks.  Amazing stuff....similar to every 70 year old American granddad today, "Damn, wish I would have kept that 67' GTO".

GO RV, then BV

everybody saw the moon landing that was done by stanley kubric through their color boxes in 1967, good hearted people then who believed their government. They probably also didn't know that the US hired Nazis to run government programs.

4 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

everybody saw the moon landing that was done by stanley kubric through their color boxes in 1967, good hearted people then who believed their government. They probably also didn't know that the US hired Nazis to run government programs.

You're speaking of the same good hearted people who laid the very foundation of the actual technology we enjoy today...many from the "the Greatest Generation"  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're speaking of the same good hearted people who laid the very foundation of the actual technology we enjoy today...many from the "the Greatest Generation"  

GO RV, then BV

these people were all in different parts of the country doing different jobs for nasa. they were compartmentalized. I bet everyone who worked on the mission believed it... i bet they couldn't wait to tell how their job was important at the next dinner party... these good hearted people were doing exactly as they were told. so what? can you imagine telling these people today that the moon landing was fake...hell naw! i wouldn't even try.

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No, I believe you're not even close to what is a "Common Frame of Reference"

Well, OK, I do NOT know what Your "Common Frame of Reference" means.

If it is a Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine, then no.

If it is from a there is NO Global Positioning System agglomerate of satellites, then no.

2 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

This as well as ALL other Flat Earth postulations have been addressed.

For review:

Earth/Diameter
7,917.5 mi

image.jpeg.7732709316d038f2f3c04e0a9f3a0dac.jpeg

Earth/Circumference
24,901 mi

image.jpeg.c7545e415905ff97dacf15a0db09e4a4.jpeg

There are 24 hrs x 60 minutes = 1,440 minutes.

There are 360 degrees in a circle taken to be the circle at the Equator of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth.

1,440 minutes / 360 degrees = Four (4) minutes per degree of rotation.

Would ANYONE be able to see the Earth spin AT THAT RATE???!!!

Sure, tangential velocity IS at the Equator of SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth:

24,901 miles / 24 hours = 1,037.54 miles per hour.

The angular velocity of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth is fifteen (15) degrees per hour and is CONSTANT.

THEREFORE, NO ONE IS THROWN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH DUE TO THE CONSTANT RATE OF ROTATION OF THE EARTH.

Driving a car at a constant speed of 70 miles per hours does NOT mean the cell phone will smash into the rear window when You drop it into the console, front seat, etc.

SAME THING with a CONSTANT angular velocity of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth of fifteen (15) degrees per hour having a constant tangential velocity of 1,037.54 miles per hour at the SPHERICAL (geoidal) shaped Earth Equator.

Make sense NOW how STUPID AND "intellectually" "challenged" Flat Earth "beliefs" are when REAL Logic, Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense is applied???!!!
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Yes they did give us the tech of today. And where has that brought us? I think to the brink of another world war. Not to begin to talk about how far from God it's taken us.

Oh and be careful, you're getting dangerously close to the real subject matter of this thread. 

39 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Still no picture of Earth and the 7 continents.

Someone in the Flat Earth Society can launch a balloon to the edge of space and take a picture.  :shrug: 

I really don't want to get further into the Flat earth side discussion here but because I think that you are truly wanting to know I will tell you this.....................

The first animal that was sent into space was not a monkey but a dog. And that dog was dead by the time it got back. It was sent much farther out into space than the monkey. The dog ran into what is called the Van Allen Radiation belt. It was the radiation that killed the dog. By the time the first astronauts made their advent into space they were only sent into low earth orbit because of the risk of radiation. The Scientist of NASA knew all along that there was a radiation belt preventing travel beyond it, which is why back in the late 50s there were hundreds of nuclear explosion test in the high upper atmosphere. They were attempting to make a hole in the Van Allen Radiation Belt. 

After nearly 80 yrs of so called space travel this is the reason that the Space Station is only 400 miles up. And at that distance you cannot see the whole of the circumference of the earth. But you can see enough to know that the earth is not a sphere. 

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes they did give us the tech of today. And where has that brought us? I think to the brink of another world war. Not to begin to talk about how far from God it's taken us.

Oh and be careful, you're getting dangerously close to the real subject matter of this thread. 

I really don't want to get further into the Flat earth side discussion here but because I think that you are truly wanting to know I will tell you this.....................

The first animal that was sent into space was not a monkey but a dog. And that dog was dead by the time it got back. It was sent much farther out into space than the monkey. The dog ran into what is called the Van Allen Radiation belt. It was the radiation that killed the dog. By the time the first astronauts made their advent into space they were only sent into low earth orbit because of the risk of radiation. The Scientist of NASA knew all along that there was a radiation belt preventing travel beyond it, which is why back in the late 50s there were hundreds of nuclear explosion test in the high upper atmosphere. They were attempting to make a hole in the Van Allen Radiation Belt. 

After nearly 80 yrs of so called space travel this is the reason that the Space Station is only 400 miles up. And at that distance you cannot see the whole of the circumference of the earth. But you can see enough to know that the earth is not a sphere. 

and the test you are talking about is called "operation fishbowl"

• Pow! 1