Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"the Earth spins at a speed of about 1,000 miles per hour."

Thankfully, humans cannot feel the Earth spin.

"How fast is the universe expanding?"

"68 km/s per megaparsec". Which translates to if you have a galaxy 1 megaparsec away, that's 3.3 million light years for those of you who haven't seen Star Wars, it would be expanding away from us at a speed of 68 km/s. So, 1 megaparsec in distance means it's racing away at 68 km/s."

How Fast Does the Earth Travel While Orbiting the Sun?

"In addition to the rotational speed of the Earth spinning on its axis, the planet is also speeding at about 66,660 miles per hour."

nasa gives us animation of how "we spin at outrageous speeds:

image.png.dc4f6039cd165f344b5c9693a5849bad.png

We would never see the same start twice, yet the North Star is seen nightly.

The stars are circling over our flat stationary earth.

49 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Flat Earth

see above.

• Haha 1

If that picture of My. SAN JACINTO is the same one in So cal it is fake. With the smog down there you are lucky to see 10 miles on a good day. Even after it rains it get soggy quick. 

I still ask the question. 

Why can't we see all seven continents on a single picture?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I want to know why. When we see a picture of Earth from the moon we don't see all seven continents at once proving a flat earth. Or the ice wall around the edge of it. Asking for my dog. 

Isn't it interesting we all know that the LSM is filled with Satanic liars who NEVER tell the truth. Well maybe not Shabbs :lmao:

And yet at our discretion people choose to wholeheartedly accept the most absurd statements from the LSM as fact. 

We've never been to the moon! And that is practically provable, because if we had been to the moon, there's absolutely no way in hell we would have stopped going. There would be massive cities on the moon by now from multiple countries. And we would have had many 'moon turf wars'. 

It's just human nature. 

All this is why I named this thread 

"Nothing you See Here is Real"

NOTHING we've ever been told is real or true. Which is all the more why we all need to PASSIONATELY seek God to the point were we actually hear the Holy Spirit. Otherwise we'll fall for anything. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Isn't it interesting we all know that the LSM is filled with Satanic liars who NEVER tell the truth. Well maybe not Shabbs :lmao:

And yet at our discretion people choose to wholeheartedly accept the most absurd statements from the LSM as fact. 

We've never been to the moon! And that is practically provable, because if we had been to the moon, there's absolutely no way in hell we would have stopped going. There would be massive cities on the moon by now from multiple countries. And we would have had many 'moon turf wars'. 

It's just human nature. 

NOTHING we've ever been told is real or true. Which is all the more why we all need to PASSIONATELY seek God to the point were we actually hear the Holy Spirit. Otherwise we'll fall for anything. 

When you control the narrative.......effectively you control eveything...!😮

CL

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's just human nature. 

Of course as children we are taught by everybody that the earth is round (ball shaped, like a globe) and we believe it....we don't understand it, because how can people in Australia who are clearly upside down, not fall off and float away.  But we're kids, so we go about our business of having fun and causing mischief....then as we get older and get an education, particularly math and science, where proof positive in the form of theorems and experiments open doors for us....not everybody gets it, as there's nothing easy about advanced math and science, physics....takes time and patience, and hopefully with a lot of luck, the light bulb shines and we begin to understand, not in magic, but in provable math and science.  For me, I floated through high school, solid B+ student, didn't study, couldn't care.....but college was a different animal altogether, one I was woefully unprepared for....It took the military to open my eyes completely to ball earth, the movement of Polaris, i.e. the Earth axis wobble, curvature of the earth, refraction, the difference barometric pressure and temperature can make measuring distance, even by infrared or microwave means.  Oh the Earth we live on is most definitely a ball.....The only Ice Walls I've ever seen have been on G.O.T.

So, once again, thanks for the name drop.....guess you should have rethought your first line in this thread 9 pages ago.  This part is simply my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

11 hours ago, bigwave said:

InfraRed Camera by J Tolan.

Taken at 35,000 feet 760 miles away in TX:

image.png.d53ec11b1e4ffa967b252d9e11d078fc.png

Look closely at the upper picture.

It is a second band of clouds NOT Cabo San Lucas.

Due to a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth AND light refraction.

11 hours ago, bigwave said:

"the Earth spins at a speed of about 1,000 miles per hour."

Thankfully, humans cannot feel the Earth spin.

"How fast is the universe expanding?"

"68 km/s per megaparsec". Which translates to if you have a galaxy 1 megaparsec away, that's 3.3 million light years for those of you who haven't seen Star Wars, it would be expanding away from us at a speed of 68 km/s. So, 1 megaparsec in distance means it's racing away at 68 km/s."

How Fast Does the Earth Travel While Orbiting the Sun?

"In addition to the rotational speed of the Earth spinning on its axis, the planet is also speeding at about 66,660 miles per hour."

nasa gives us animation of how "we spin at outrageous speeds:

image.png.dc4f6039cd165f344b5c9693a5849bad.png

We would never see the same start twice, yet the North Star is seen nightly.

The stars are circling over our flat stationary earth.

see above.

We do NOT detect the motions due to the constant angular velocities. Just like being on a plane traveling at altitude at a constant rate of speed relative to the ground. A person can get up, walk around, AND not get flung into the tail section of the plane.

So, in the Flat Earth model, the sun would rise at the north pole AND set at the south pole OR the sun would rise at the south pole AND set at the north pole.

Psalm 50:1

New International Version

Psalm 50

A psalm of Asaph.

1 The Mighty One, God, the Lord,
    speaks and summons the earth
    from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

So, show EVERYONE HERE WHERE on THEE FLAT EARTH THE SUN RISES AND/OR SETS ON BOTH THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES!!!

THIS VERSE PROCLAIMS THE EARTH IS SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE.

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's just human nature. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

"You can fool some of the people all of the time,

all of the people some of the time,

but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time!”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's just human nature. 

The reason for NOT going to the moon extensively is the massive amount of thrust needed to leave the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth's gravity to go to the moon AND is correspondingly a cost prohibitive matter NOT a capability matter.

Then there are tricky items like a nitrogen/oxygen atmosphere at nominally 14.696 psia needed for sustained human habitation on the moon. CO2 scrubbing and oxygen regeneration on the moon is a very prohibitive and/or cost prohibitive matter. A source of consumable water would be needed to generate oxygen via electrolysis or oxygen would need to be generated from some other source. Again, prohibitive costs here.

Yes, man has been on the surface of the moon TEMPORARILY with accompanying human life support systems sustaining human functions for the duration of the mission (from then back to earth).

As a truck driver, semis can be equipped with Global Positioning System equipment that could NOT function with the needed satellites in a Flat Earth model.

Do You believe in Global Positioning Systems with the accompanying satellites? If so, you can NOT be a Flat Earth believer.

I believe in Global Positioning Systems with accompanying satellites AND do NOT believe in a Flat Earth AND believe the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape because of the Bible AND empirical (obvious) evidence.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

, not in magic, but in provable math and science

That was historically invented by a Satanic religion, Islamic imams. Again I am not arguing the intricacies of the shape of the world here, only how easily the masses have been manipulated by evil forces for thousands of years. 

Ask yourself, why is it that you and others so vehemently defend what you believe needs no defending because of the "obvious nature" of your beliefs? 

Now ask yourself why am I so willing to let it go knowing what God has told me?

As Spiritual beings there is almost nothing we conceive or do of our own faculties. We are all almost completely motivated by other spiritual forces towards one direction or another. 

There is only one way to know what kind of spiritual force we are obeying, but one MUST believe the word of God to understand that. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The reason for NOT going to the moon extensively is the massive amount of thrust needed to leave the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth's gravity to go to the moon AND is correspondingly a cost prohibitive matter NOT a capability matter

That is one opinion. 

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That was historically invented by a Satanic religion, Islamic imams. Again I am not arguing the intricacies of the shape of the world here, only how easily the masses have been manipulated by evil forces for thousands of years. 

Ask yourself, why is it that you and others so vehemently defend what you believe needs no defending because of the "obvious nature" of your beliefs? 

Now ask yourself why am I so willing to let it go knowing what God has told me?

As Spiritual beings there is almost nothing we conceive or do of our own faculties. We are all almost completely motivated by other spiritual forces towards one direction or another. 

There is only one way to know what kind of spiritual force we are obeying, but one MUST believe the word of God to understand that. 

Fair enough.....For me, God, our Savior, through His grace, has shown me through education at many different levels that the physical planet we live on is ball shaped.

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That is one opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

As a truck driver, semis can be equipped with Global Positioning System equipment that could NOT function with the needed satellites in a Flat Earth model.

Do You believe in Global Positioning Systems with the accompanying satellites? If so, you can NOT be a Flat Earth believer.

I believe in Global Positioning Systems with accompanying satellites AND do NOT believe in a Flat Earth AND believe the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape because of the Bible AND empirical (obvious) evidence.

Do You have any comments here?

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fair enough.....For me, God, our Savior, through His grace, has shown me through education at many different levels that the physical planet we live on is ball shaped.

GO RV, then BV  

And that's your opinion. One that I'm willing to leave well enough alone.  

Just now, bigwave said:

image.png.5a85949c2b30bed74e011c5299dc7863.png

AND???!!!

LIGHT REFRACTION IS A KNOWN AND PROVED PHENOMENA OUTSIDE OF CONTROLLED LABORATORY CONDITIONS!!!

HERE is THEE QUESTION YOU, BigWave, MUST ANSWER:

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, show EVERYONE HERE WHERE on THEE FLAT EARTH THE SUN RISES AND/OR SETS ON BOTH THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES!!!

WHERE, pray tell, BigWave, DO WE SEE THEE SUN SETTING AND/OR RISING ON THEE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES IN THE FLAT EARTH MODEL???!!!