Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just now, bigwave said:

Show me a picture of a plane flying sideways from SF to Ft. Lauderdale or a plane flying upside down over the "south pole" and I will give it a rest.

You know - a picture is worth a billion words.

So, WHY, pray tell, the STUPID rhetoric???!!!

I do NOT care what YOU believe. I AM SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSING YOUR Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine.

Antartica is TOO big of a CONTINENT to  capture A photo using "a plane flying upside down over the "south pole"".

Here is a satellite photo of Antartica.

Antarctica is an extreme continent

Antarctica, glacier, sea ice, melt (Image credit: NASA image courtesy the MODIS Rapid Response Team at NASA GSFC.)

The southern continent is a place of extremes, with the Antarctic ice cap containing some 70 percent of Earth's fresh water and about 90 percent of its ice, even though it is only the fifth largest continent.

Did you know Antarctica is actually considered a desert? Inner regions get just 2 inches (50 millimeters) of precipitation a year (typically as snow, of course).

https://www.livescience.com/19102-amazing-facts-earth/2.html

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

NASA

Show me a picture of a plane flying sideways around the equator and/or a plane flying upside down. for example: a plane flying from SA or Africa straight down to Antarctica and then up the "other side of earth"

Prior to the plane flying "up the side of earth" it has to be upside down.

Geography Teaching Equipment Globe - Buy Geography Teaching Equipment,Desk Globe,Magnetic Globe ...

Wow - look at that 66.6 degree tilt.

Try flying around the "ball earth" side ways a catawampus.

Round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows... LOLOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Prior to the plane flying "up the side of earth" it has to be upside down.

So, again, WHY, pray tell, the LIES???!!!

The Earth's directional center of gravity (toward the center of the Earth) will ALWAYS give the perspective of being right side up REGARDLESS of the position on the SPHREICAL (geoidal) Earth.

The outward centrifugal force of an object spun on a string so the object is rotating on a horizontal plane is countered by the inward force of the string ALWAYS pointing to the center of rotation inside the circular motion of the hand. The object is always "righted" and would NOT, from the object's perspective, have an upside down perspective REGARDLESS of the angular position of the object to the hand.

A simple experiment for YOU, BigWave, to CORRECT YOUR "thinking" on "plane flying "up the side of earth" it has to be upside down".

So, BigWave, WHY, pray tell, the Flat Earth LIES AND STUPIDITY???!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

LIES AND STUPIDITY

You see your self in others?

show me a picture. Matter of fact we should have millions of pictures by now. Hubble should have but oh wait nasa made it farsightedness. 

Maybe JWST will tell the tells.

Okay, when you or Shabbidilious get a clear view of a plane flying sideways or upside down I'll comment more.

But until then bye for now.

Peace,

Come on RV.

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

LIES AND STUPIDITY

You see your self in others?

No, BigWave, I see YOU as LYING and STUPID.

NOT me.

get a clear view of a plane flying sideways or upside down I'll comment more.

YOU see, BigWave, LYING and STUPID.

There is NOTHING to support a Flat Earth EXCEPT LIES, DECEPTION, AND FALSE Biblical Doctrine.

I am curious, though, with ALL the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth FACTS presented HERE and ELSEWHERE, WHY, pray tell, fixated on THIS STUPIDITY???!!!

Generally, a plane's design is so that the fuselage is oriented while the pilot is up and forward in the aircraft in an upright and seated position. The wings act as an airfoil so the air rushing over the wings is faster than the air under the wings giving the plane lift while the plane is traveling in the forward direction AND the wings remain in a fixed position to the fuselage functioning to retain the orientation of the fuselage in the upright position.

The plane wings will NOT generate lift when flying sideways or upside down since the fixed wing airfoil does not act in opposition to the direction of gravity (toward the center of the earth) in the aircraft's sideways or upside down orientation to the surface of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth. Sure, plane wing and tail section surfaces can be manipulated to reduce the rate of descent while planes are NOT generally designed to fly sideways or upside down for ANY given length of time.

Sure, planes CAN fly side ways AND upside down for differing lengths of time depending on design AND power plant.

So, again, BigWave, WHY, pray tell, the LIES AND DECEPTION promoting a Flat Earth???!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

12 hours ago, bigwave said:

Show me a picture of a plane flying sideways from SF to Ft. Lauderdale or a plane flying upside down over the "south pole" and I will give it a rest.

You know - a picture is worth a billion words.

Most people don't know that it's illegal to fly over the south pole. Wonder why?

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

YOU see, BigWave, LYING and STUPID

This kind of attack will not be tolerated again. And when you resort to such insults you show weakness in your argument. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, bigwave said:

Don't think I forgot:

I just want to see 1 picture of an airplane flying upside down coming "around the horn" or side ways flying  from SF to HI.

I'll wait.:rocking-chair:

gravity
[ˈɡravədē]

NOUN
  1. physics
    the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. For most purposes Newton's laws of gravity apply, with minor modifications to take the general theory of relativity into account.
    synonyms:
    attraction · attracting force · downward force · pull · weight · heaviness
    • the degree of intensity of gravity, measured by acceleration.

GO RV, then BV  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This kind of attack will not be tolerated again. And when you resort to such insults you show weakness in your argument. 

I am telling the TRUTH HERE. Can You please explain why BigWave's Lying, Deception, AND Biblical FALSE Doctrine Flat Earth STUPIDITY is in ANY way acceptable while BigWave ONLY badger attacks with rhetoric AND Flat Earth NONSENSE.

I have responded with VERY clear explanations for WHY, prayed AND told, Flat Earth postulations are rationally invalid and ENTIRELY STUPID along with Scripture showing the Earth is NOT Flat.

Yet BigWave continues to badger with PATENTLY FALSE postulations showing Flat Earth beliefs are LIES, DECEPTION, AND Biblical FALSE Doctrine.

I am supposed to accept AND agree with BigWave and BigWave's behavior AND the Earth is Flat?

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

No. I will identify, accept, AND apply TRUTH.

Using Flat Earth postulations to usurp TRUTH IS AN ATTACK AND MUST NEVER BE TOLERATED.

I trust You will make VERY clear to BigWave his badgering insults and his demonstrated weakness in his Flat Earth arguments since the thread CLEARLY demonstrates BigWave's badgering insults and his demonstrated weakness in his Flat Earth arguments.

Flat Earth beliefs are constituted on the lies much like the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine being safe and effective so everyone MUST believe AND act accordingly.

• Upvote 2

I am telling the TRUTH HERE. Can You please explain why BigWave's Lying, Deception, AND Biblical FALSE Doctrine Flat Earth STUPIDITY is in ANY way acceptable while BigWave ONLY badger attacks with rhetoric AND Flat Earth NONSENSE.

I have responded with VERY clear explanations for WHY, prayed AND told, Flat Earth postulations are rationally invalid and ENTIRELY STUPID along with Scripture showing the Earth is NOT Flat.

Yet BigWave continues to badger with PATENTLY FALSE postulations showing Flat Earth beliefs are LIES, DECEPTION, AND Biblical FALSE Doctrine.

I am supposed to accept AND agree with BigWave and BigWave's behavior AND the Earth is Flat?

No. I will identify, accept, AND apply TRUTH.

Using Flat Earth postulations to usurp TRUTH IS AN ATTACK AND MUST NEVER BE TOLERATED.

I trust You will make VERY clear to BigWave his badgering insults and his demonstrated weakness in his Flat Earth arguments since the thread CLEARLY demonstrates BigWave's badgering insults and his demonstrated weakness in his Flat Earth arguments.

Flat Earth beliefs are constituted on the lies much like the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine being safe and effective so everyone MUST believe AND act accordingly.

I guess it's really about opinion......I mean I believe the moon is made of green cheese......

Now.....I could be wrong....?

Or the Earth is hollow.....and I flip flop on what's in the middle.....?

Some love Trump.....Some here act as if Biden is the second coming....😮

But really in the realm of all reality......what does it really matter what any of us believes......?      CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

But really in the realm of all reality......what does it really matter what any of us believes......?      CL

Well, OK, You decide.

I made my choice.

Eventually silliness becomes a mandate. I would rather address silliness and nip it at the bud than having to deal with a mandate and the consequences thereof.

I wouldn't want anyone, especially kids, to be propagandized with ANYTHING including Flat Earth "postulations" we ALL know is entertainment at best and LIES, DECEPTION, AND Biblical FALSE Doctrine in the basic elements at worst.

Some things are NOT opinion and have real world consequences. I would not want anyone to experience a loss of credibility due to adherence to Flat Earth "postulations" or receiving a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine that has been shown in the past to have adverse acute or chronic effects that are lethal and more consequential than COVID-19 itself.

Opinions are for the realm of opinions. Facts are for the realm of facts. Opinions are not for the realm of facts. Facts in the realm of opinion where opinions are directly opposed to facts are unwelcomed by the baselessly opinionated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:
4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

You're supposed to allow him to have his opinion just as he allows you to have yours. 

NOW PLEASE STOP CALLING HIM STUPID. 

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Opinions are for the realm of opinions. Facts are for the realm of facts. Opinions are not for the realm of facts. Facts in the realm of opinion where opinions are directly opposed to facts are unwelcomed by the baselessly opinionated.

The FACT is the Earth is ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape AS EXTENSIVELY NOTED BY Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense AND, therefore, OUTSIDE THE REALM OF OPINION.

So, WHY, pray tell, are facts in the realm of opinion where opinions are directly opposed to facts are unwelcomed by the baselessly opinionated???!!!

Isn't THAT ENTIRELY "intellectually" "challenged" OF THEE "baselessly" "opinionated" TO "challenge" PROVABLE FACTS THEE Earth IS ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The FACT is the Earth is ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape AS EXTENSIVELY NOTED BY Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense AND, therefore, OUTSIDE THE REALM OF OPINION.

So, WHY, pray tell, are facts in the realm of opinion where opinions are directly opposed to facts are unwelcomed by the baselessly opinionated???!!!

Isn't THAT ENTIRELY "intellectually" "challenged" OF THEE "baselessly" "opinionated" TO "challenge" PROVABLE FACTS THEE Earth IS ACTUALLY SPHERICAL (geoidal) IN SHAPE???!!!

I cannot discuss with you the shape of the Earth as that would be impossible without a common frame of reference.

I  am merely asking you to respect other people's opinions whether you agree with them or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I cannot discuss with you the shape of the Earth as that would be impossible without a common frame of reference.

Well, OK, the Bible notes the Earth to be Spherical in shape and all credible evidence supports a Spherical (geoidal) Earth.

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  am merely asking you to respect other people's opinions whether you agree with them or not.

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I did offer sincere help with clear and demonstrated physical facts that didn't put an end to a baseless opinion shifting to a continuous stream of Flat Earth topic nonsensical and insulting rhetoric. I clearly explained with actual and supportable facts why these Flat Earth postulations are nonsensical and entertainment at best for those so entertained.

Please note the third party videos I posted earlier on in this thread that give very clear explanations (facts) of how and why the Flat Earth "proofs" are nonsensical postulations if my actual and factual explanations are inadequate to give a clear understanding and support for my consistently stable and tenable position.

If challenged, I will explain things as clearly as I can in an accurate and factual way whether or NOT the ENTIRELY "intellectually" "challenged" have an opinion misaligned with actual facts. I trust DinarVets values actual facts far above misaligned opinions with actual facts especially those misaligned opinions of baseless and/or fictitious origin used as a basis for badgering rhetoric against facts expressed in a reasonably Decent, Reasonous, AND, of course, Common Sense way.

All else, we are A OK!!!

Uber Consultant Rudy Giuliani Gives Uber A Big Thumbs Up On Background  Checks | Talking Points Memo

• Pow! 3

On 2/27/2021 at 1:11 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Isaiah 40:22

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

You do know that this is not the word of GOD but in reality it is defined as FAN FICTION? (Statements made by someone who had an insight into their current reality  and credited their insight to some one or something they hold in high esteem). Depending on your personal ideology, these statements can be accepted as meaningful to your personal narrative, but in no way can they be proven to come from the claimed source. I only add this post as another perspective and is only my opinion on the many opinions expressed on this thread. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

But really in the realm of all reality......what does it really matter what any of us believes......?   

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

what does it really matter what any of us believes......?

Sometimes it matters.....Beliefs can be  harmful to the well being of oneself and others ....JIHAD lately?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.e13a16dfbc178b2434e8c3262c979cee.png

In YOUR "head".

HERE IT IS!!!

Our Changing View of Earth from Space: Photos - HISTORY

50 Spectacular Images of Earth From Space | Stacker

Hey, THEE MOON IS FLAT, FLAT, FLAT!!!

Apollo 11 Mission Image - View of Moon Limb, with Earth on the Horizon -  Moon: NASA Science

NOT!!!

From the Earth to the Moon

YEP!!!

THEE MOON IS SPHERICAL IN SHAPE!!!

Sustainability Onboard the ISS

A Time-Lapse Message From the ISS to All of Humankind

So, WHY, pray tell, ALL THEE VERY STUPID FLAT EARTH STUFF, BigWave???!!!

Do YOU, BigWave, "know" HOW "intellectually" "challenged" YOU, BigWave, DEMONSTRATE YOURSELF TO BE ADVOCATING A FLAT EARTH???!!!

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

"challenged"

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Lens

One simple way is to show me a picture of a plane flying upside down or straight down the side of the earth or side ways.

Can you explain how Kansas is not "flat as a pancake" and how it is instead bent north to south and simultaneously east to west.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

One simple way is to show me a picture of a plane flying upside down or straight down the side of the earth or side ways.

Can you explain how Kansas is not "flat as a pancake" and how it is instead bent north to south and simultaneously east to west.

On 3/8/2021 at 8:28 AM, Synopsis said:

23 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I did offer sincere help with clear and demonstrated physical facts that didn't put an end to a baseless opinion shifting to a continuous stream of Flat Earth topic nonsensical and insulting rhetoric. I clearly explained with actual and supportable facts why these Flat Earth postulations are nonsensical and entertainment at best for those so entertained.

Please note the third party videos I posted earlier on in this thread that give very clear explanations (facts) of how and why the Flat Earth "proofs" are nonsensical postulations if my actual and factual explanations are inadequate to give a clear understanding and support system" rel="">support for my consistently stable and tenable position.

If challenged, I will explain things as clearly as I can in an accurate and factual way whether or NOT the ENTIRELY "intellectually" "challenged" have an opinion misaligned with actual facts. I trust DinarVets values actual facts far above misaligned opinions with actual facts especially those misaligned opinions of baseless and/or fictitious origin used as a basis for badgering rhetoric against facts expressed in a reasonably Decent, Reasonous, AND, of course, Common Sense way.

NOW, back at YOU, BigWave, since YOU said:

I mentioned a VERY simple experiment YOU YOURSELF, BigWave, can perform in THEE PRIVACY OF YOUR VERY OWN HOME:

On 3/7/2021 at 4:52 PM, Synopsis said:

The outward centrifugal force of an object spun on a string so the object is rotating on a horizontal plane is countered by the inward force of the string ALWAYS pointing to the center of rotation inside the circular motion of the hand. The object is always "righted" and would NOT, from the object's perspective, have an upside down perspective REGARDLESS of the angular position of the object to the hand.

AND:

On 3/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, Synopsis said:

Generally, a plane's design is so that the fuselage is oriented while the pilot is up and forward in the aircraft in an upright and seated position. The wings act as an airfoil so the air rushing over the wings is faster than the air under the wings giving the plane lift while the plane is traveling in the forward direction AND the wings remain in a fixed position to the fuselage functioning to retain the orientation of the fuselage in the upright position.

The plane wings will NOT generate lift when flying sideways or upside down since the fixed wing airfoil does not act in opposition to the direction of gravity (toward the center of the earth) in the aircraft's sideways or upside down orientation to the surface of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth. Sure, plane wing and tail section surfaces can be manipulated to reduce the rate of descent while planes are NOT generally designed to fly sideways or upside down for ANY given length of time.

So, BigWave, ARE YOU "challenging" simple AND basic gravitational AND aerodynamic principles???!!!

FURTHER, DEMONSTRATE:

Kansas is not "flat as a pancake" and how it is instead bent north to south and simultaneously east to west.

Do YOU, BigWave, see HOW STUPID THESE FLAT EARTH POSTULATIONS ARE WHILE:

On 3/8/2021 at 8:28 AM, Synopsis said:

BigWave ONLY badger attacks with rhetoric AND Flat Earth NONSENSE.

YOU, BigWave, keep repeating YOURSELF with the SAME STUPID AND, of course, BASELESS posts supporting a STUPID Flat Earth alternate reality on the SAME basis as WWE.

So, OK, PROVE to ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THEE EARTH IS REALLY FLAT.

YOU, BigWave, HAVE NOT DONE AN ADEQUATE JOB SHOWING ANY CONVINCING ARGUMENT THEE EARTH IS IN ANY WAY FLAT LIKE YOU ARE PROPOSING.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1