Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Good to see YOU, BigWave have ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR ERROR!!!

Synopsis - No fight here.

I would like you to explain why the earth is not spinning in the short video. Go to the 2:33 mark and watch the "earth rise".

Why is the earth not spinning and why is it not tilted 66.6 degrees, (23.4 degrees) on its axis?

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I would like you to explain why the earth is not spinning in the short video. Go to the 2:33 mark and watch the "earth rise".

Why is the earth not spinning and why is it not tilted 66.6 degrees, (23.4 degrees) on its axis?

So, what is the point, BigWave, with even MORE LIES?

The angular velocity of the Earth is low (one (1) revolution per day or four (4) minutes of time lapse per degree of rotation) and would not appear to spin even when viewed on the moon with the orbit of the moon.

The lighted portion of the Earth is visible from 2:52 to 3:20 or twenty-eight (28) seconds. This equates to approximately seven (7) minutes (7/60ths of a degree) of Earth rotation so the Earth would NOT appear to spin in a mere twenty-eight (28) seconds.

The tilt of the axis of the Earth is relative to the Sun, NOT the moon.

Why, BigWave, are You pushing the False Doctrine of the Flat Earth?

It is ALL nonsense and I believe You, BigWave, really know this.

The video of the Earth shows the lighted portion to be SPHERICAL NOT FLAT.

What credibility would You, BigWave, have with those You are witnessing to by expressing Your belief in the Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine?

Wouldn't the ones You, BigWave, are witnessing to believe You are part of the strong delusion?

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11

New International Version

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

If a person believe the LIE of the Flat Earth, what OTHER LIES does the same person believe in?

It is one thing to UNKNOWINGLY believe something then come to realize it is FALSE THEN believe the TRUTH. It is quite another thing to KNOW something to be FALSE and continue to believe it to be TRUTH.

Or, BigWave, are You ACTUALLY exposing the FALSE Doctrine of the Flat Earth HERE?

If so, BigWave, You are doing a GREAT Job since ALL the arguments supporting a Flat Earth are readily shown to be FALSE.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Satan is the creator of mind control. 

No, Satan is not the creator of mind control, as you think and would like others to believe.

God created Man and gave him free will, to choose for himself what to believe, or to worship. God also provided man with a conscience to help guide and protect Man, then also provided Man with the Bible as a guide after Adam and Eve joined in Satan’s rebellion.

You, are created to believe whatever it is you want, too believe. Satan uses all these things to influence your choice of what you believe, nothing more.

2 Tim 3:1-5—But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

Rom 1:20—For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bigwave said:

A 30 second clip, not sure you tell me, how many days the earth should rotate in 30 seconds?

Thanks

10 hours ago, bigwave said:

nasa says we are spinning at 1000 mph and we are tilted at 66.6 degrees.

The circumference at the Earth's Equator is nominally 24,901 miles so 24,901 miles / 24 hours is nominally 1,000 miles per hour tangential velocity - a CONSTANT tangential velocity. NO acceleration OR deceleration so NO felt angular velocity like in a vehicle or airplane or whatever traveling at a constant rate of speed.

The size of the object MUST be taken into account with relation to perceived "spin".

As noted earlier:

24 (hours/day) / 360 (degrees/day) = 0.07 hours/degree or 4 minutes per degree of rotation.

Pretty slow.

NOT like a top.

Now, if we take the 1,000 miles per hour tangential velocity and relate it to a six inch diameter top like about the size of Your, BigWave, and Other's Flat Earth "intellect" then:

24,901 miles / 24 hours / 60 (minutes/hour) x 5,280 (feet/mile) x 12 (inches/foot) / (6 inches x 3.14159) =

A WHOPPING 58,125.72 REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE OR NOMINALLY 1,000 REVOLUTIONS PER SECOND!!!

STOP!!!

STOP!!!

BIGWAVE!!!

YER INTELLECT IS BREAKING UP, IT'S BREAKING UP!!!

We, however, can NOT reconstruct yer LIES BigWave!!!

Simply assessments PROVE the Flat Earth postulation is a LIE.

But, hey, BigWave, MAYBE BABY YOUR Flat Earth "intellectual" "bionics" ARE REALLY BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER, AND, of course, SMARTER!!!

ALSO noted earlier, the Earth's atmosphere is held near the surface of the Earth. The atmosphere is nearly non existent in the Earth's upper atmosphere so there is very, very little shear. There are localized wind currents in various directions and elevations that influence air travel and air travel orientation. So, an airplane would NOT have to travel 1,000 miles per hour to "keep" "up" with the Earth's spin on a SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth at the Equator.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Fly said:

A 30 second clip, not sure you tell me, how many days the earth should rotate in 30 seconds?

Thanks

I do not understand your question.

The Earth spins on it's axis once every 24 hours that equates to 4 minutes of time lapse per degree of rotation.

The Earth spins around the sun at approximately 365.21 days per year.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I do not understand your question.

The Earth spins on it's axis once every 24 hours that equates to 4 minutes of time lapse per degree of rotation.

The Earth spins around the sun at approximately 365.21 days per year.

Synopsis

Not sure what I was thinking I know better that this topic, should not be touched with a 10 foot pole. I was out of turn in answering bigwave’s question to you the only way I know how, by answering a question with another question so he might think about it.

Seems there’s the belief this idea of a flat earth is of there own original thoughts...so then it must not be wrong. This mind trick Shows up inother topics having the same mind trick play on themselves

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Fly said:

Thanks

I understood your question to mean: correct me if wrong

How much spin are we expected to see in 1/4 of the time necessary to move 1 deg. 

Based on Synopsis's calcs of 1 deg every 4 minutes.  

You would need a very stable platform not spinning with the earth and some time to see any movement.

Also if this platform existed you should be able to see all seven continents at once proving flat earth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I understood your question to mean: correct me if wrong

How much spin are we expected to see in 1/4 of the time necessary to move 1 deg. 

Based on Synopsis's calcs of 1 deg every 4 minutes.  

You would need a very stable platform not spinning with the earth and some time to see any movement.

Also if this platform existed you should be able to see all seven continents at once proving flat earth. 

Yes, and to be clear this mind trick is something played on ourselves by ourselves and more common than might be admitted to or believed. Also has nothing to do with your mind being controlled

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Fly said:

Synopsis

Not sure what I was thinking I know better that this topic, should not be touched with a 10 foot pole. I was out of turn in answering bigwave’s question to you the only way I know how, by answering a question with another question so he might think about it.

Seems there’s the belief this idea of a flat earth is of there own original thoughts...so then it must not be wrong. This mind trick Shows up inother topics having the same mind trick play on themselves

Thank You for clarifying. I understand Your question now to be something like how many times would the Earth have to rotate in a day to be like a spinning top since the video clip was nominally 30 seconds long so one would think the Earth's spin is visible within a 30 second time frame.

Education could be misconstrued as mind control while far better served to be termed mind construction. Mind construction instills independent assessment and thinking to utilize the actually tractable basis for action and interaction whereas any missed premises are identified and rejected in exchange for accepting the actual tractable basis for action and interaction.

Unlike Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine easily and readily shown to be insupportable and then exposed to be intellectual or mental cancer. The phenomena utilized by Flat Earth "theorists" is readily shown to disprove Flat Earth postulations and demonstrate the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape.

A person better serves their witness that God The Son Jesus Christ is the sole means of salvation because of HIS sacrificial shedding of blood as the remission for sin by saying they don't know or don't understand the shape of the Earth from the Bible than claiming the Bible says the Earth is Flat since the Bible does NOT say the Earth is Flat.

Since the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) in shape and readily provable, a person would rightly question the basis for faith in the Bible (namely God The Son Jesus Christ is the sole means of salvation) when one claims to be a believer in God The Son Jesus Christ while also claiming the Earth is Flat and the Bible says the Earth is Flat.

If the Bible is (FALSELY) noted as saying the Earth is Flat, the person hearing the Good News that God Loves them and has provided a wonderful means of forgiveness and salvation solely through the shed blood of God The Son Jesus Christ and HIS resurrection based on what the Bible REALLY does say would question and even reject this Good News then perish eternally in Hell.

All because someone told them the Bible says the Earth is Flat so they would reject what else is told them from the Bible like the Good News of salvation.

If the Earth is Flat people say Flat Earth postulation is pure entertainment like WWE, well, then, OK, just note the Bible does NOT say the Earth is Flat. Salvation is NOT a laughing matter. Eternal life and joy in the presence of the Lamb - God The Son Jesus Christ - is imperative. Eternal and unspeakable torment outside the presence of God The Son Jesus Christ is unthinkable. The difference is whether or not a person has received the gift of eternal life in God The Son Jesus Christ. No one will be annihilated. Misrepresenting the Bible noting the Bible says the Earth is Flat as a stumbling block for one receiving the gift of eternal life is unthinkable.

We can all be over confident about a particular issue whereas further study on the actual tractable basis for action and interaction could be realized for beneficial actions and interactions. I had always wanted to consider and reconsider whereas I was unaware how prevalent the Dunning-Kruger effect to be in seemingly older adults who should know better. I don't understand why they choose to stay stuck there and endeavor to amass a population of adherents on a patently FALSE Doctrine. Sure, teens and early to mid 20s can be in a state of overconfidence in what they believe then come to terms with the REAL TRUTH then act accordingly.

I trust the Flat Earth adherents will come to terms with the Flat Earth FALSE Doctrine and reject it noting Flat Earth is pure fiction (LIE) and, at best, entertainment while Flat Earth "skits" and "entertainment" MUST be noted as such.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

Flat earthers claim that it's flat with an ice wall around it in the shape of a circle. So the meme gets it wrong ... Just saying

Are we to believe the Earth is flat like a table but God chose to stand the flat moon, the flat planets and the flat sun on their edge, like nickels on a foot stool, so we could view them in all their glory?  :blink:  Hi, by the way....How's it going Brandy?  Been awhile.  :wave:;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are we to believe the Earth is flat like a table but God chose to stand the flat moon, the flat planets and the flat sun on their edge, like nickels on a foot stool, so we could view them in all their glory?  :blink:  Hi, by the way....How's it going Brandy?  Been awhile.  :wave:;)

GO RV, then BV

Simpletons have always ridiculed that which they don't understand. 

It's also easier to brainwash and manipulate the simple minded. 

And Tell A Vision was the perfect invention for such mass brainwashing manipulation. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Simpletons have always ridiculed that which they don't understand. 

It's also easier to brainwash and manipulate the simple minded. 

And Tell A Vision was the perfect invention for such mass brainwashing manipulation. 

Blame my simpleton view of ball earth on a DMS education, practical experience....and common sense.  ;)

GO RV, then BV   

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

People are who they are....who are we to judge or name call?

GO RV, then BV

Simpletons is not name calling, it's an adjective description. And one that fits pretty well. 

By the way with all the despicable things you've called Trump and now you wish to disparage my good name over simpletons? What a joke :facepalm1:

• Pow! 3

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Simpletons is not name calling, it's an adjective description. And one that fits pretty well. 

By the way with all the despicable things you've called Trump and now you wish to disparage my good name over simpletons? What a joke :facepalm1:

Relax, I'm sure your "good name" is still intact.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1