Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

over 200 Biblical References the Earth is Flat.

240 Flat Earth Bible Verses

“If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.” Jesus Christ — John 3:12-13

https://shakingmyheadproductions.com/240-flat-earth-bible-verses

Also, and for sure I'm out after this one:

Why do they always give us CGI?:

image.png.7851878de9268ca01ac77feea3e91488.png

11 minutes ago, bigwave said:

If the earth was round an airplane would always have to "nose up or nose down" to account for the "curve versus leveling off at 35,000 feet.

Further,

If the oceans were round, a submarine would always have to "nose down" vs leveling off to avoid being seen when cashing a ship.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Simple aerodynamics (for airplanes) or hydrodynamics (for submarines) will determine the nose orientation with regard to direction of travel.

To be quite honest, the nose orientation proving a flat earth is, quite frankly, stupid.

The Flat Earth believers participate in and perpetrate the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Stop THAT.

E1F0D6BC-6655-40EE-AE1E-BED02B5B3EC1.png

• Thanks 1

Earth Measurements Unknown: Job 38:4-5, Job 38:18, Jeremiah 31:37, Proverbs 25:3

Job 38:4-5

New English Translation

God’s questions to Job

4 “Where were you
when I laid the foundation[a] of the earth?
Tell me,[b] if you possess understanding.
5 Who set its measurements—if[c] you know—
or who stretched a measuring line across it?

Read full chapter

Footnotes

Job 38:4 tn The construction is the infinitive construct in a temporal clause, using the preposition and the subjective genitive suffix.

Job 38:4 tn The verb is the imperative; it has no object “me” in the text.

Job 38:5 tn The particle כִּי (ki) is taken here for a conditional clause, “if you know” (see GKC 498 §159.dd). Others take it as “surely” with a biting irony.

Job 38:18

New English Translation

18 Have you considered the vast expanses of the earth?
Tell me, if you know it all.

Jeremiah 31:37

New English Translation

37 The Lord says, “I will not reject all the descendants of Israel
because of all that they have done.[a]
That could only happen if the heavens above could be measured
or the foundations of the earth below could all be explored,”[b]
says the Lord.[c]

Read full chapter

Footnotes

Jeremiah 31:37 sn This answers Jeremiah’s question in 14:19.

Jeremiah 31:37 tn Heb “If the heavens above could be measured or the foundations of the earth below be explored, then also I could reject all the seed of Israel for all they have done.”

Jeremiah 31:37 tn Heb “Oracle of the Lord.”

Proverbs 25:3

New English Translation

3 As the heaven is high[a] and the earth is deep
so the hearts of kings are unsearchable.[b]

Read full chapter

Footnotes

Proverbs 25:3 tn Heb “heavens for height and earth for depth.” The proverb is clearly intending the first line to be an illustration of the second—it is almost emblematic parallelism.

Proverbs 25:3 sn The proverb is affirming a simple fact: The king’s plans and decisions are beyond the comprehension of the common people. While the king would make many things clear to the people, there are other things that are “above their heads” or “too deep for them.” They are unsearchable because of his superior wisdom, his caprice, or his need for secrecy. Inscrutability is sometimes necessary to keep a firm grip on power.

Here, as well, the Flat Earth "believers" Dunning-Kruger Effect with regard to BILBICAL notation is CLEARLY demonstrated HERE. Reading the verses with THEIR PREVIOUSLY ESTABLISHED INTENDED MEANING DO NOT IN ANY WAY INFER THE EARTH IS FLAT.

Try measuring the heavens or searching out the center of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) earth. NEITHER can be posited with extreme accuracy and those skilled in the field (NOT flat earth "believers") will note the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I know You to believe this to be sad, LadyGrace'sDaddy, while the reality is the Earth is NOT Flat.

I am NOT saying this to harm You or Bigwave since I would NOT post a spherical (geoidal) Earth IF the Earth was NOT, in FACT, spherical (geoidal) in shape.

The Biblical references I posted were clear examples from the Flat Earth perpetrators of INCORRECT interpretation.

Flat Earth believers posting nonsense doesn't make it TRUTH while misinterpreting and perpetrating mistruths with regard to Biblical references.

I posted videos to note the misrepresentations of the Flat Earth perpetrators in THEIR deception.

It is NOT Luciferian to CORRECTLY note the Biblical references while CORRECTLY noting the Earth is spherical (geoidal) in shape AND to note the inconsistencies perpetrated by Flat Earth perpetrators.

1 Timothy 1:3-7

New International Version

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

Flat Earth is FALSE doctrine.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Again....camera lens.  Look at the proportional change in size of the two rails of the capsule that are merely a few feet apart, or even the size of Red Bull guy's hand in comparison to his foot....It's all caused by the shape of the lens, plain and simple.

GO RV, then BV

Agreed...JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bigwave said:

How can a rail gun shoot 100 n. miles straight?

So why more FALSE Doctrine support, Bigwave?

The word "straight" was NEVER used but "nautical mile" was used.

image.png.b13434b76b149245cca8c409acbbeb68.png

image.jpeg.8ebcf3bd15ec45bacab5ba93ecba43cd.jpeg

image.jpeg.02828c188cf71b6acab9502ddc20d5ed.jpeg

image.jpeg.625f5b0df5a9449d665310f9a6d3fcc8.jpeg

image.png.c672ef68cdb678b18c4749570707b8f0.png

More images

Nautical mile

Unit of length

Description

Description

A nautical mile is a unit of measurement used in air, marine, and space navigation, and for the definition of territorial waters. Historically, it was defined as one minute of latitude along any line of longitude. Today the international nautical mile is defined as exactly 1852 metres. Wikipedia
1 M, NM, or nmi in: is equal to
Statute mile: ≈1.151
Symbol: M, NM, or nmi
Metre: 1852
Foot: ≈6076

The The United States Of America Navy is testifying to the fact the Earth is indeed a Sphere by using the term "nautical mile".

24,901 miles x 5,280 feet/mile / (360 degrees x 60 minutes/degree) = 6,086.9 feet.

6,086.9 feet x 0.3048 meters/foot = 1,855.3 meters.

The rail run will "arc" the trajectory of the projectile to reach the range of 100 nautical miles.

Yep, the earth is round and the Flat Earth perpetrators are LIARS even misconstruing the Navy's words.

I'll look at the next video later and prove THAT narrative to be a lie, too, the Flat Earthers use to support FALSE Doctrine.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The projectile does not have a guidance therefore it implied "straight"

Thus according to the earth curvature at 100 miles there is a drop of 6,668 feet 

Earth Curvature Calculator

by NyttNorge.com

Accurately calculate the curvature you are supposed to see on the ball Earth.

Distance:                                  Kilometers                                               Miles                             Calculate

Distance Curvature
1 mile 0.00013 miles = 0.67 feet
2 miles 0.00051 miles = 2.67 feet
5 miles 0.00316 miles = 16.67 feet
10 miles 0.01263 miles = 66.69 feet
20 miles 0.05052 miles = 266.75 feet
50 miles 0.31575 miles = 1667.17 feet
100 miles 1.26296 miles = 6668.41 feet

There is a little thing called gravity constantly pulling on objects in flight. When the forward energy is less than equal to the pull of gravity the object will crash to the ground. When the forward motion is equal to gravitys pull it will follow the arc of the globe. When the forward motion is greater than gravity it will move into space. To stay there it must leave the gravitational pull of the planet or eventually come back down. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

The projectile does not have a guidance therefore it implied "straight"

So, why the LIES, BigWave?

What issue or agenda are You attempting to advance by the LIE of the Earth being Flat?

A lame yet attempted justification for suggesting the Earth is Flat using psuedo reality as an accurate view and description then prediction of the behavior of phenomena.

Are You inferring there is NO gravity?

As soon as the projectile leaves the launcher, gravity will continue to act to draw the projectile back to earth regardless of the orientation of the axis of the launcher with respect to the tangential of the earth at the location of the launcher.

I can attest to bullet drop from my rifle that is predictable based on the bullet ballistic coefficient, bullet velocity, etc. and I have yet to experience my bullets continuing to travel at a straight trajectory without contacting the earth at some point.

Thus according to the earth curvature at 100 miles there is a drop of 6,668 feet 

Gravity is continuously acting at the same rate on the entire trajectory so the projectile would NOT travel in a tangential manner because of gravity while the projectile looses velocity AND drops to earth.

Alternately, the projectile could be launched at an angle above the tangential AND still loose velocity, AND drop to earth.

Basic physics.

So, again, why the LIES, BigWave?

THAT is the more pressing question.

20 hours ago, bigwave said:

Who know maybe you too captained a sub.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Going to 5:40 through 8:05, the U.S. Navy Submarine Chief "proved" the Earth is SPHERICAL ACCORDING TO YOUR, BigWave, FLAT EARTH "proofs" THAT TRAJECTORY ALONG A TANGENTIAL WILL PLACE THE OBJECT ABOVE THE SPHERICAL (geoidal) EARTH SURFACE.

The REALITY is, there are tidal currents, temperature layers, AND sub operations that shift weight around the sub from a more forward position to back, vice versus, AND side to side all affecting the trim of the submarine and need to be accounted for AND corrected to maintain depth and desired course.

So, "trim" would HAVE TO BE PERIODICALLY ADJUSTED.

A simple hydrodynamic explanation again depicting the STUPIDITY of Flat Earth "proofs".

So, enough of THAT idiotic video.

This mentally challenged individual IGNORES basics as noted in the 5:39 to 5:47 segment.

The SR-71 and other objects within the Earth's gravitational field are actually being sucked and held by a force called gravity. The Earth's gravitational field acts almost exactly the same way on objects no matter where with reference to the Earth's Spherical (geoidal) surface. So, a plane would naturally travel at a height (altitude) relative to the surface of the Spherical (geoidal) Earth and NOT relative to a tangential from the Spherical (geoidal) Earth.

The LIES of the Flat Earth are intuitively obvious to the most casual observer AND easily disproved while the FALSE Doctrine perpetrated by the Flat Earth Cultists causes the Cultists and gullible Great harm to INCLUDE lack of ANY credibility.

The ONLY justification for a Flat Earth venue is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Like WWE.

I am NOT entertained by Flat Earth OR WWE.

• Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So why more FALSE Doctrine support system" rel="">support, Bigwave?

image.png.b13434b76b149245cca8c409acbbeb68.png

image.jpeg.8ebcf3bd15ec45bacab5ba93ecba43cd.jpeg

image.jpeg.02828c188cf71b6acab9502ddc20d5ed.jpeg

image.jpeg.625f5b0df5a9449d665310f9a6d3fcc8.jpeg

image.png.c672ef68cdb678b18c4749570707b8f0.png

More images

Nautical mile

Unit of length

Description

Description

A nautical mile is a unit of measurement used in air, marine, and space navigation, and for the definition of territorial waters. Historically, it was defined as one minute of latitude along any line of longitude. Today the international nautical mile is defined as exactly 1852 metres. Wikipedia
1 M, NM, or nmi in: is equal to
Statute mile: ≈1.151
Symbol: M, NM, or nmi
Metre: 1852
Foot: ≈6076

The The United States Of America Navy is testifying to the fact the Earth is indeed a Sphere by using the term "nautical mile".

24,901 miles x 5,280 feet/mile / (360 degrees x 60 minutes/degree) = 6,086.9 feet.

6,086.9 feet x 0.3048 meters/foot = 1,855.3 meters.

The rail run will "arc" the trajectory of the projectile to reach the range of 100 nautical miles.

Yep, the earth is round and the Flat Earth perpetrators are LIARS even misconstruing the Navy's words.

I'll look at the next video later and prove THAT narrative to be a lie, too, the Flat Earthers use to support system" rel="">support FALSE Doctrine.

What you fail to understand is that you are vehemently defending the words of the luciferians you otherwise would belligerently attack? 

Who told us that the earth was a ball? The exact same People who claim Global warming and the Corona virus. That's who. 

And that is why you are presenting a PERFECT example of the end result of their mind control. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What you fail to understand is that you are vehemently defending the words of the luciferians you otherwise would belligerently attack? 

Who told us that the earth was a ball? The exact same People who claim Global warming and the Corona virus. That's who. 

And that is why you are presenting a PERFECT example of the end result of their mind control. 

Take a step back, LadyGrace'sDaddy.

It is YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, and others who have fallen prey to the Luciferian handbook by believing a lie that the Earth is Flat.

The Earth IS Spherical (geoidal) like God created it. God didn't ask Lucifer OR the Luciferians what shape to make the Earth.

I am ONLY agreeing with God that the Earth is SPHERICAL (geoidal) NOT believing the Earth is Flat like what the Luciferians want people to believe - like other lies.

IF people want to be entertained by Flat Earth postulations and presentations - well, OK, NOT something I would want for entertainment like WWE - then they should readily admit it is entertainment.

The line is crossed when people misinterpret and misrepresent the Bible as a basis for stating the Earth is Flat. THIS is FALSE Doctrine.

I have pointed out the physical and Biblical inconsistencies presented by Flat Earth Cultists. NOT something I want to do BUT do so obediently.

I have NO apologies HERE.

I am NOT Luciferian.

I believe Jesus Christ IS God in the flesh AND was sent by God The Father.

I willingly and joyfully proclaim Jesus Christ Is LORD.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence.

Image result for dunning kruger effect

Obviously, I am NO genius whereas I use the competencies to the extent God has given me. Using basic provable methods, the Dunning-Kruger effect shows Flat Earth proponents do not want to develop the faculties necessary to identify the inconsistencies in THEIR arguments.

As such, the Dunning-Kruger demonstrators rely on a repertoire of media parroting THEIR misunderstandings instead of identifying the real issues governing any particular phenomena they misconstrue as supporting a Flat Earth model.

I trust You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, and BigWave are utilizing the God given powers of assessment to come to the honest conclusion the Flat Earth is a Cult and something the Luciferians want people to be a part of.

I pray for discernment as I read the Bible and I ask You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, and BigWave to do the same and really see and comprehend what is written. There is NO Biblical account the Earth is Flat.

On 2/19/2021 at 8:32 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well guys I stand in morose amazement. It was my desire to show everyone how we've all been manipulated via Tell A Vision and the MK Ultra mind control technique only to be usurped by my friends giving the perfect example. 

Nevertheless, I am truly filled with great sadness because of what this exposes. 

We speak our words and write our post in an effort to convey our thoughts. But this little experiment shows, rather painfully, that no one is actually listening. And each of us is so engrossed within our next expression that we are impervious to the reality, no one is listening. 

This is why men like Trump are able to rise to such power. In the world we have created (as described above) only someone with intellectual prowess and unabated rashness would be able to arouse attention away from ourselves. Donald Trump is the Neo to the Matrix Mr. Smith. 

But like Neo, Trump was never unexpected. The purpose of this hundred years of mind control is far, far more sinister than you know.  

So go ahead and turn this thread into a flat earth debate. Live in your fantasy world and enjoy what time you all have left. 

It has come time for me to withdraw into myself both in the real world and in cyberspace. I confess to everyone that I've lost all faith in humanity. There's nothing left worth saving. 

There is no denying that you are an intelligent man that cares about the well-being of mankind. 

My pleasure and hope is not in knocking others down, but, I’ve not played any roll in placing some on a high pedestal either. 

Like you, I have good intention of lifting others up, so that I might be lifted up. Although I’m Imperfect as well and make mistake and/or miss understood— miscommunication, ending in it’s own way. 

So to the point, out of the many layers of manipulation like peeling back layers of an onion, with the hundreds of levels to the game each containing yet another onion to peel. Is it just I, or is it telling, you go back only 100 years and the most obvious and powerful source of manipulation (control), religion, is left out?

The sorcerer (Satan) uses all things in the world either natural, unnatural (lies) or man-made to manipulate, entertain, distract, waste and occupy time, and yes faults religion also, to keep as many as possible from ever learning of the only true God, Jehovah. read-(Gen 3:1-5)

There is a spirit abroad in all the earth today. A writer of ancient time called it “the spirit of the world.” It is influencing people everywhere, and that in a bad way; and the world finds itself kept in trouble that goes from bad to worse.

What are we to understand by the expression “the spirit of the world”? Not a demon or an unseen, superhuman, supernatural spirit person that wields great influence over the world of mankind. True, there is plenty of evidence to prove that there literally are invisible demons and also a prince or ruler over them. But the “spirit of the world” is not an invisible person, an unseen individual with intelligence. Yes, it is something invisible, and that is why it is called a “spirit.” But, instead of being confined to just one person, this spirit marks the world of mankind in general. It is displayed by the world of mankind. It is expressed by all this mass of people. What, then, is the “spirit of the world”?

Surely all of us have not failed to notice the “spirit of fear” throughout the earth today. The “spirit of error” must also be rampant throughout the earth. There are such divided opinions and theories, even in the matter of religion. All these opinions, ideas, theories and cults that are at disagreement with one another cannot all be right; there must be widespread error.

Because this spirit has long pervaded the human family the world today has what is called “the wisdom of the world” and also its “foolish things.”

How and when did the “spirit of the world” become an active force, an influence, to affect the people in general? 

From the eight human survivors of the Flood we all trace our line of descent and find ourselves to be really brothers and sisters. The ark in which Noah and his family lived through that global flood settled down on Mount Ararat in Armenia, in southwest Asia. When they came out of the ark after living a full solar year inside, these ancestors of ours had just one spirit. What was it? A worshipful frame of mind. It was an overwhelming tendency and mental inclination to worship the One who had preserved them alive during the long flood, the unseen Being who is Creator of heaven and earth.

Why is not the worshipful spirit that they had back there the spirit of the world today? It is principally because of a man who did not choose to follow the example of his great-grandfather Noah. He chose to cultivate an opposite spirit, one of opposition to Noah’s God, Jehovah. Who was this man? Nimrod,

he wanted to become somebody big and mighty among mankind and to rule over others. He made a name for himself as a hunter, becoming finally a killer of men as well as a killer of wild animals. Nimrod’s spirit caught hold of other men, so that at last a proverb was composed and was applied to those imitators of that bad-spirited man: “Just like Nimrod a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.”—Gen. 10:9.*

He wanted to herd people together and rule over them as king, organizing them for his ambitious purposes. His first city became famous, and it has affected the history of the world of mankind. It was Babylon, as the capital city that was built by Nimrod, the starter of human politics.—Gen. 11:1-9. The religion of Nimrod’s capital city Babylon (or, Babel) was also in opposition to Jehovah. It did not have the spirit of Jehovah God. (1 Cor. 2:12) It was not moved by any spirit of worship toward him. It did not pay any attention to the universal rulership of Jehovah God as the Creator and Sovereign of heaven and earth.

Thoughts taken from article- Identifying the Spirit of the World, read more:

Identifying the Spirit of the World

It was shortly after the global flood of Noah’s day that false religion got its start in Babylon, where Nimrod exalted himself “in opposition to Jehovah.” However, Jehovah confused the people’s language and “scattered them from there over all the surface of the earth.” As they went, they took with them their Babylonish doctrines and practices. (Genesis 10:8-10; 11:4-9)

Thus, although many persons are unaware of it, there are many doctrines and practices found in religions throughout the earth today that have a common origin in Babylon’s false religion. 

A religion may claim to advocate worship of the true God of the Bible and it may use the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, but of what value is this if it is contaminated with Babylonish doctrines and practices? (Galatians 5:7-9;Matthew 7:22, 23) If we now take positive action to get out from among those who practice false religion, we may enjoy a blessed, happy relationship with our God, Jehovah. (2 Corinthians 6:17, 18)

Thoughts taken from study publication- The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life chap 15# “Get Out from Among Them” read more:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101968015?q=Babylon&p=par

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Fly said:

Is it just I, or is it telling, you go back only 100 years and the most obvious and powerful source of manipulation (control), religion, is left out

A very good observation.  I fully understand the effects of religious mind control and we can go all the way back to the beginning seeing that Satan is the father of lies and creator of mind control. 

Nevertheless, I only used the last hundred years simply because I believe via the advent of Tell A Vision mind control has become an artform.  And far more powerful.  Furthermore, if you take the last hundred years to now it seems at least possible that the mind control is designed to blind people from seeing the truth. And that is we are entering the last days. 

Thus fighting among ourselves over trivial and nonsensical issues is completely irrelevant. 

As you so eloquently put it, we should be lifting each other up. Resisting the desire to belittle and attack. Forgetting our irrelevant differences and coming to the understanding the most important thing of all. 

We are all humans. We are all in this together. No one human should feel angst or hatred towards another human. For to do so is to listen to Satan. 

• Upvote 1