Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 February 2021

Adam Montana

My question is do we have the ability to check the story on whether Iraq can still use the dollar or not! That was a question I asked a couple of months ago. How is it legal for Iraq to be using US Dollars, and not their own currency??? I don’t know if there is still American contractors still in Iraq! Maybe some of our ex contractors still have a connection there, to verify this scuttle-butt! You can’t believe a thing Frankie says. I have noticed we didn’t get auction reports from Ron this week, or maybe I missed seeing them! There is still about 4 weeks left in this window! If we don’t see the RV in this time frame, notice the letter ( I ) think we can put the dinar back in the safe as nothing is happening this year either. It just breaks my heart to say that too! What if the dollar goes belly up, is the US responsible to make good on any of Iraq’s obligations that they paid for in dollars? That is what currency is, a backing by the US Treasury, Iraq needs to be responsible for their own debts not the United States Of America! I still want an answer as to what authority they are using to use the US dollar! JMHO 🤠

Interesting 🤔 

I just read the last IMF Article lV consultation, and they don’t mentioned the use of the the dollar as an anchor of the economy like they did in the previous consultations.

Could be something or could be nothing.

Go RV in the near future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Good afternoon-evening, all!

This has been a roller coaster of a week for so many sectors... I know some of you are here for "Just the Dinar News, sir.... just the dinar news".

:lol: 

I'll start with IQD. There is talk - and I'll leave it to you to research this, because I have 17 articles on my notepad that would really only cause confusion - but there is TALK that Iraq isn't able to use USD anymore.

Or they won't be able to, or they shouldn't, or whatever.

Listen, this is a fundamental issue, and anyone that's followed me for any amount of time should know that I am here because of the fundamentals.

If Iraq is currently unable to use USD (that's not entirely the case at the moment, but follow along) then they couldn't conduct auctions, they couldn't trade anywhere that uses the USD (that's everywhere), and they would basically fall into absolute poverty and die of malnutrition.

Does that sound like a serious possibility? 

Of course not... so let's get back to the fundamentals.

Iraq has a majority of the OIL in the world.

There's no way in heck that the WORLD will just pretend that oil isn't there.

There is NO WAY that they can't use their resources to "buy in" to anything they want.

So... what's with all this talk about Iraq not being able to use USD?

I'll answer.

It's an idle threat, but a promising one.

It means Iraq has one more reason to up their game, Iraq has yet another reason to RV, and the world has one more reason to accept the "NEW" rate, even if it surprises everyone.

Even if the analysts and the advisors and the bunches of panelists and "experts" say "OMG they shouldn't/can't/won't" do that!

It doesn't matter what those talking heads say.... it's going to happen when it happens, and we are ready and here!

On a side note... I hope you caught some of these crypto gains that many of us are rolling in!

Sorry this update was late - I've had a ton going on this week, some of which has been rolling my crypto profits into other deals and just having a blast doing it all.

Life is good, friends! See you in VIP!" rel="">VIP :) 

:pirateship:

So, why do you say the "NEW" rate will surprise everyone? And in what way?

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

@Artitech  There are lots of countries that use the USD as their official currency, such as Ecuador, British Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos, El Salvador.    I'm not sure they need any approval from the US to do this.     There's also lots of countries that use the USD along side their own currency, such as Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica.   I'm sure there's many more than what I've listed.     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

paperboy I know several countries that accept the US dollar but don’t use it. For example, Dubai an Thailand will accept your dollar as payment but will give you back the  change in their currency. You learn quick to go to an exchange an convert your dollar after you figured out you just spent $10.00 for a hamburger...lol 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, DoD said:

paperboy I know several countries that accept the US dollar but don’t use it. For example, Dubai an Thailand will accept your dollar as payment but will give you back the  change in their currency. You learn quick to go to an exchange an convert your dollar after you figured out you just spent $10.00 for a hamburger...lol 

Very true :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DoD said:

Mexico does that too!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 2/12/2021 at 9:03 PM, lost one said:

Blah, Blah.....This has been going on for so many years. The question is, did they settle the HCL.? Or come up with a another snag and this is a way to force them into settling it. Himmmmmmm.

Only sticking point is regions share and this will be settled by the constitution find out in the next few days possibly 

On 2/13/2021 at 4:01 AM, MidnightCowboy said:

So, why do you say the "NEW" rate will surprise everyone? And in what way?

How many countries are on a program rate and how many countries us usd in country? They have to stop auctions get off program rate and make dinar preferrred in country currency. Rate must change! 

• Like 3