Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canceling The Currency Auction, Reducing Borrowing, And “Isolating” The Central Bank’s Reserves ... The Most Important Thing For Hard Currency In The 2021 Budget !

DinarThug

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

image.jpeg.7ccc8e16f9eb45596f7edf0eca8ad0cb.jpeg

I lived in a van down by the river in the 70’s.  It wasn’t too bad for a pot smoking drunk that just wanted to be left alone.  

I guess the question is, have you changed ? :lol: ( U left yourself wide open for a wise Azz like me to do a drive by - All the Best Pitch:tiphat:er )

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Pow! 2

A deputy for Saeron comments on the requirement of the blocks to reduce the dollar to 1300 dinars before passing the budget

Posted 1 hour ago

147721.jpg?watermark=4

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 

Today, Wednesday, Ali Saadoun, the deputy of the Saeron Alliance, considered that some political blocs vote to change the exchange rate to 1,300 dinars per dollar, as political auctions that do not serve the country but rather harm it.

Saadoun said in an interview singled out (Baghdad Today), "The announcement of political blocs not to vote on the budget except by reducing the exchange rate to 1300 dinars to the dollar or less than that, political auctions that harm the country and the people alike."

He added that "the process of changing the exchange rate and its inclusion in the budget was preceded by an agreement between the leaders of political blocs, the Prime Minister and the Minister of Finance," expressing his "surprise at the calls for changing the price at a time that was adopted in the 2021 budget bill after the agreement and taking the opinion of those blocs."

It is noteworthy that the social and economic repercussions are increasing since the dollar’s exchange rate rose against the dinar, after it was rapidly reflected in the prices of goods and services in the country, with the continuing fears of an uncontrolled rise in prices in the Iraqi market, while in the meantime a parliamentary proposal has emerged calling for the investment of the encouraging global development with higher prices. Oil to adjust the current exchange rate.

Representatives in Parliament hold the government and the Finance Minister in particular to stand behind the decision to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, confirmed that "the dollar exchange rate has not been manipulated by the budget, given that the country's financial policy has been drawn on the price that was mentioned in the bill."

He stressed in an interview with (Baghdad Today) that "Parliamentary finance worked according to the powers granted to it in amending and replacing some of the items in the budget and the exchange rate from the government's authority, and we do not think it intends to change it."

In turn, a member of the Parliamentary Economy Committee, Mazen Al-Faili, affirmed that "the surplus from the difference in the price of a barrel of oil can contribute to maximizing revenues and filling the current financial deficit."

He explained in a televised interview that "the price of a barrel that was proven in the budget amounted to $ 45 and the current price on the global market for Iraqi oil has reached $ 60, and this encourages going to a plan to reduce the exchange rate."

He added that "MPs proposed to go for an exchange rate estimated at 1300 dinars against the dollar, as a compromise. The proposal is before the government now and reduces its powers and can be fixed in the budget."

LINK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Trade: electronic export introduces hard currency

Thursday 11 February 2021

alsabaah-67178.jpg

Baghdad: Morning

The Ministry of Trade confirmed that the General Company for Fairs and Commercial Services of Iraq will continue to issue electronic export IDs and licenses, in coordination with the relevant sectors and ministries.

The general manager of the company, Sarmad Taha Saeed, explained that "the electronic export license is a gateway to the advancement of the economy, as it opens the export window wide open to Iraqi exporters, which contributes to the introduction of hard currency into the country."

He pointed out that "the electronic linking process between the ministries and the concerned sectors contributes to limiting and eliminating administrative and financial corruption and cases of manipulation and forgery, and misses the opportunity for the weak-minded, as well as reducing time and routine."

He added that "the export license was circulated to the relevant ministries and sectors, represented by the ministries of oil, agriculture, industry, minerals, health and the environment, and in coordination with the General Authority of Customs, in order to connect and train them in the form of meals and hand them over to the accounts of the export system."
And Saeed stated that "the export license reaches all relevant authorities and border crossings electronically, as it has been linked to the Central Bureau of Statistics, with the use of data on export licenses in the trade balance and the Central Bank to follow up on the arrival of the amounts, as well as the possibility of inquiring by the exporter about the stages of completion of the transaction or where I stopped".
LINK
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

I guess the question is, have you changed ? :lol: ( U left yourself wide open for a wise Azz like me to do a drive by - All the Best Pitch:tiphat:er )

I’m still an Alcoholic but haven’t touched the stuff in over 35 years.   I decided I wanted to live.  I’ve talked about it before and don’t mind.  I’m a wise azz too so I like it.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

12 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Iraq can't  think about going digital until they  reduce the sheer physical BULK of their currency.

I,m sure they have thought about it and probably have much more advanced plans than we know. dinarham.

They more than likely have most of the infrastructure in place along with blockchain  secured Crypt Oil deals etc.

I,m just grateful to be alive on this my 17 th year of  mind bending paradigm ending steam powered roller coasting 

crazytrain.

Sadly one of best friends who also bought tickets for the ride passed away 7 days ago.

He knew it was getting close and a couple of weeks ago we were all doing our usual ,new car new house .new adventures and folk to help out of dire straits and poverty routine every time we thinks it's soooon to pop lol

As well as the my Dinars bigger than your Dinar banter lads always do.

It was the last time i saw him but it was the funniest night we've all had in a while.

Due to  COHOAXVID My little friend is still in cold storage for another 2 weeks . and it breaks my heart to think of that.

Not to mention the family. They don't know about his Dinar and i have all them and the paperwork ..

So i,m waiting to see what he says in his  WILL .about distribution. of them to his children and family.

I PRAY it is a good RV and it Happens whilst he's still here in body at least. as this will blow their minds .

Anyway sorry for rambling .

04-$_12c.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

I,m sure they have thought about it and probably have much more advanced plans than we know. dinarham.

They more than likely have most of the infrastructure in place along with blockchain  secured Crypt Oil deals etc.

I,m just grateful to be alive on this my 17 th year of  mind bending paradigm ending steam powered roller coasting 

crazytrain.

Sadly one of best friends who also bought tickets for the ride passed away 7 days ago.

He knew it was getting close and a couple of weeks ago we were all doing our usual ,new car new house .new adventures and folk to help out of dire straits and poverty routine every time we thinks it's soooon to pop lol

As well as the my Dinars bigger than your Dinar banter lads always do.

It was the last time i saw him but it was the funniest night we've all had in a while.

Due to  COHOAXVID My little friend is still in cold storage for another 2 weeks . and it breaks my heart to think of that.

Not to mention the family. They don't know about his Dinar and i have all them and the paperwork ..

So i,m waiting to see what he says in his  WILL .about distribution. of them to his children and family.

I PRAY it is a good RV and it Happens whilst he's still here in body at least. as this will blow their minds .

Anyway sorry for rambling .

04-$_12c.JPG

Sorry to hear about your friend.  Lost a friend too.  It took COVID 10 days to take his life.  My COVID experience was a bad cold for three weeks.  Crazy

Going on 15 years in this and yes, when we get close. I start looking at houses and toys too.  Stopped that a while ago.  Just teasing myself when some a-hole over there screws it up and we are back to square one.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

haven’t touched the stuff in over 35 years.

35 Plus Years - That’s Big Time Super Impressive Dude ! B) 

Obviously U Possess The Incredibly Rare Endurance Skills For This Investment ! :lmao:

So Now - Can We Can We Talk To U About What Might Appear To Be A Possible Ice Cream Addiction ? :o

RightApprehensiveAfghanhound-size_restri

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

On 2/8/2021 at 4:36 PM, DinarThug said:

And Here’s The Latest ‘Movement’ From The ‘Shiite House’ ! :o 

I Swear - U Can’t Even Make This ‘Crap’ Up ...

LINK

Three plans to deal with Kurdistan .. The “Shiite House” will agree on the “Federal Court” and dissolve Parliament

%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

08:51 - 08/02/2021

The Wisdom Movement revealed meetings held by Shiite leaders during the past days regarding the political developments in the country, indicating that the leaders agreed on the Federal Court law and dissolving Parliament in preparation for early parliamentary elections.

A member of the political bureau of the movement, Fadi Al-Shammari, said in an interview followed by / the information /, that “the Shiite leaders held meetings during the past days to discuss some urgent political developments,” indicating that “the leaderships agreed on the Federal Law, which will be put to the vote after the budget law.”

Al-Shammari added, "The other important thing that the Shiite leaders have relatively agreed upon is to dissolve the parliament," in order to hold early parliamentary elections that require dissolving parliament.

On the other hand, Al-Shammari revealed "the existence of three plans (A, B, and C) to deal with the Kurdistan region in light of the lack of a solution between Baghdad and Erbil," noting "the presence of American interventions in the issue of disputes between Baghdad and Erbil." 

ok. i think cancelling the auction is good for us.  but dissolving parliament seems like its going back to zero or even into the minus column. does getting rid of parliament help with the rv? can someone please explain.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:36 PM, DinarThug said:

The “Shiite House” will agree on the “Federal Court” and dissolve Parliament

On 2/8/2021 at 2:36 PM, DinarThug said:

“the leaderships agreed on the Federal Law, which will be put to the vote after the budget law.”

26 minutes ago, ididitfirst said:

does getting rid of parliament help with the rv?

can someone please explain.

Dissolving Parliament Will Be Part Of The Process Immediately Prior To The Upcoming Elections - Which Won’t Take Place Until After The Budget ! ;) 

Not To Infer That That There Will Be An ‘RV’ As Part Of The Budget ! :o 

In Spite Of Weegie’s Usual ‘Shiite House’ Sources ...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.  Lost a friend too.  It took COVID 10 days to take his life.  My COVID experience was a bad cold for three weeks.  Crazy

Going on 15 years in this and yes, when we get close. I start looking at houses and toys too.  Stopped that a while ago.  Just teasing myself when some a-hole over there screws it up and we are back to square one.  

I know what you mean man. Had COVID and it took about 7 days to pass. Had 2 days of fever and 5 days or so of just feeling tired. Sleep like a Big Dog those 5 days and then BANG, good to go. I have been in this for so long I have forgotten when I got in. I would say 17 years or so. I was young and my children(twins - boy and a girl) were just starting high school. Know my daughter has been married for almost six years and I am an Opa with 2 grand children. While my son is a Captain in the Army and has about 7 years in. Never thought it would take this long. 

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m still an Alcoholic but haven’t touched the stuff in over 35 years.   I decided I wanted to live.  I’ve talked about it before and don’t mind.  I’m a wise azz too so I like it.  

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

35 Plus Years - That’s Big Time Super Impressive Dude ! B) 

Obviously U Possess The Incredibly Rare Endurance Skills For This Investment ! :lmao:

So Now - Can We Can We Talk To U About What Might Appear To Be A Possible Ice Cream Addiction ? :o

RightApprehensiveAfghanhound-size_restri

That is why I am buying the first round of Root Beer there Pitcher. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Same here....plans and dreams come and go.....waiting on the Lord to lead.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, shixjr said:

Hey Pitcher,  In your mind, what is the one thing that caused you to WANT to change?  Or was it multiple things?  You have a great testimony and we here at DV are proud to look up to you!

Every person handles their problems and failures in their own way.  I got caught up in a bad situation in the 70’s and tried to forget by medicating myself with drugs and alcohol.  I’m not ashamed that I went to that dark place but it was hell getting turned around.  I got through it with God’s Grace and a great family who didn’t give up on me.  

I don’t think there was one triggering event or thing that made me want to change.  It was a long tough process of overcoming bad thoughts, selfish behavior, overcoming my addictions, understanding what I was doing to myself and my family, and finally taking full responsibility for my actions.  

For me it was a process. There were many AA meetings, lots of good people giving me council, a few slip ups and finally clean and sober.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

LINK

To all financial institutions

image.jpeg.3c874bf1935bec2c7242e600bd68775e.jpeg

11th February, 2021

M / off extension

Further to our two uncles numbered (5/9/406) and (5/9/30) dated 11/8/2018 and 1/16/2020 and based on the decision of this bank's board of directors No. 33 of 2021, it was decided to extend the suspension Promote licensing of electronic payment service providers until 12/31/2021