Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BardsFM The Wild ones

President Trump Patriot News & Intel, [08.02.21 08:14]
There are two types of people in this nation...

PERSON #1:

Patriots who talk the talk and walk the walk. They have their eyes open who are awake and see the truth. They trust God, they trust the military, and they trust the plan. They have faith, they have hope, they have patience, they are positive, and they know that the best is yet to come. Furthermore, they know that even if they don't see things happening publicly that things are happening behind the scenes, they know it's just a matter of time before we start to see things happening with our eyes.

-

PERSON #2:

People who talk the talk and but don't walk the walk.  They have their eyes closed who are sleeping and don't see the truth, they are blinded and being deceived. They don't trust God, they don't trust the military, and they don't trust the plan. They don't have faith, they don't have hope, they don't have patience, they are negative. If they don't see things happening publicly when they want and how they want they think all is lost and that President Trump has given up on us, and they have lost all hope.

It's as simple as that folks!

The real question is.... which person are you?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I suppose I am on a roll this morning.  There is so much out there that is not getting out to the public that i feel the need to post some things.  I pray it is not to much from me .   I am so blessed to be apart of this sight.  Thank you for allowing me to post my thoughts or of those of others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, edithjimmy said:

I suppose I am on a roll this morning.  There is so much out there that is not getting out to the public that i feel the need to post some things.  I pray it is not to much from me .   I am so blessed to be apart of this sight.  Thank you for allowing me to post my thoughts or of those of others. 

President Trump Patriot News & Intel, [08.02.21 06:38]
Facts to think about and ponder...

* Gen Michael Flynn Pardon by President Trump.

In less than 6 hours after Gen Michael Flynn was pardoned by President Trump, he had his full security clearance for full access to the pentagon, the same as he had before when he was the United States National Security Advisor under President Trump.

-

* Charles Flynn (Army Lieutenant General) promoted on Jan 26th to command US Army Pacific.

Do you really think Joe Biden would have allowed Charles Flynn to be promoted to command US Army Pacific if he was really in charge?

-

* Over 500 arrests made in child sex trafficking ring in recent days.

Do you really think this would be happening if Joe Biden was really in control?

-

* All the CEO's stepping down the first week that President Trump's Executive order 13848 went into effect?

Do you think it's a coincidence that this is happening?

-

* If the democrats are really in control why are they so fearful of Donald J. Trump?

* And why are they trying to impeach a private citizen? Maybe because they know he is not a private citizen?

-

The list goes on and on and on, OPEN YOUR EYES AND WAKE UP Patriots!

image.png

• Pow! 2