Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Coming Financial Sentinel Event

MyLadiesDaddy

On 6/10/2021 at 7:10 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just bought 10k in OUNZ & SIVR ETFs.

These ETFs appear backed by the metal.

Are there other trustworthy resources/sources you recommend? 

Of course, not taking these recs as investment advice and will do DD before buying.

Cheers!

While the specifications surrounding this story smell of ties to the 
Epstein child molestation case, one thing that you should garner from it is that nothing in a bank or private storage vault is safe from the Government. 

In laymen's terms, if you don't hold it, you don't own it. And while this is a crypto article, make no mistake the government can and will get your cryptos if they want to. 

But they are going to find it really hard to get your Gold and Silver when they don't even know you have it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/11/2021 at 12:55 PM, bkeiller said:

Just bought 10k in OUNZ & SIVR ETFs.

These ETFs appear backed by the metal.

Are there other trustworthy resources/sources you recommend? 

Of course, not taking these recs as investment advice and will do DD before buying.

Cheers!

Sorry, I just realized I missed this. 

Yes PSLV is the way to go. Also I would keep some smaller amounts of precious metals in the home for instant access. 

Now, and I LITERALLY mean ASAP,  get yourself as much food and hygiene storage as you possibly can. Things are about to get rough. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry, I just realized I missed this. 

Yes PSLV is the way to go. Also I would keep some smaller amounts of precious metals in the home for instant access. 

Now, and I LITERALLY mean ASAP,  get yourself as much food and hygiene storage as you possibly can. Things are about to get rough. 

Thanks for sharing, LGD.

I liquified 70% of my pension and put some if it in g & s. So, guns are locked and loaded when needed.

Any recommendations on buying metals (G&S) to hold? For example are coins or the small bars the way to go? Does it matter? Prefer to us a US vendor, but not sure where to start. Of course, not taking your advice as investment advice, just an educational exchange. :)

Cheers!

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Thanks for sharing, LGD.

I liquified 70% of my pension and put some if it in g & s. So, guns are locked and loaded when needed.

Any recommendations on buying metals (G&S) to hold? For example are coins or the small bars the way to go? Does it matter? Prefer to us a US vendor, but not sure where to start. Of course, not taking your advice as investment advice, just an educational exchange. :)

Cheers!

I'd start with Apmex.com and mostly Silver, depending upon how much you have to invest. Gold requires less space but Silver ALWAYS out performs. For myself, I am more interested in the bullion end of the market and something that could easily be used as cash. Thus The Silver Buffalo 1oz Round is the best choice. I personally prefer to have 2000 ounces in rounds before moving on to 100 oz and Kilo Bars. If you have the ability to go higher I would have 5 to 10 thousand ounces of Silver and then transition to Gold. Nevertheless, it's a personal decision that you must weigh out yourself. Do so thinking not what you can sell your precious metals for but what you will be able to buy with them. 

• Thanks 1

People I've been watching the Financial Markets for 18 months now intently. Sometimes 13 to 15 hours a day. Doing so gives you a unique perspective and that has led me to IMMEDIATELY change the manner in which my family and I conduct our daily activities. 

What we've been seeing in the markets this week is extremely representative of someone who realizes that they've lost control over their situation. Human nature in this situation leads people to make moves that are designed to not only create the most havoc to their perceived enemies but also destroy their own lives. Believe it or not the military actually has an acronym for this psychological behavior. MAD. Mutually Assured Destruction. 

I've instructed my family that we are to remain at home this weekend. Not to go to any city or any stores. My gut tells me that come Monday, life as we know it could be EXCEEDINGLY different than it is today. 

I pray for you all. 

• Thanks 1