Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Coming Financial Sentinel Event

MyLadiesDaddy

That was making the rounds on twitter last week.  It's been changed from what I've read.  I don't pay that much attention to it because we all know what's coming.  I've read where Silver will be anything from 500-1000 an oz once they flip the switch.  It could go much higher for a period if we get hyper inflation during the transition.  I'm thinking 2-3K.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Sure like your thinking Pitcher. Hope the powers that be are thinking along those lines!!!

I read a lot for the trading I do.  I read and listen to a lot of videos on all kinds of assets including metals.  My thoughts are a compilation of what I listen to and what I read.  Many times I just follow what the big boys are doing.   When I read the big boys were trimming their stock portfolios I did the same.  When I read the big banks bought a record amount of gold and silver I did the same.  There is no doubt we are going to a new Financial System, one that is backed by Gold and Silver and other assets.  Fiat has run it's course like it always has in the past.  If America gets the correct leadership we will be fine, not as powerful but just fine.  If we continue on the path we are on America will be a battlefield, instigated by people who want that to happen.  We've never been more divided as a Country since the Civil War.  It's not a coincidence.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I started buying gold and silver after the 2008 Crisis.  I have a good friend who runs a bank and he told me we were hours away from losing the entire System.  I asked him what I should do in case it ever happens again.  He said to,  "buy metals, guns, ammo, and a bug out place away from the big city crowds".  I was kind of blown away by what he said and thought he was joking.  His eyes showed real fear and that's when I knew he was genuinely scared.  

A few years later I asked him if everything was fine in the banking business.  He said very emphatically NO!!!!  He said, " the Fed is out of control with QE and they are making things worse by kicking the can down the road".  By making the biggest banks acquire the defunct banks assets in 08-09, to big to fail became a major systemic risk and cannot fail.  This has allowed them to make incredibly risky investments which will all come out one day.  I asked him what I should do.  He said, "nothing as long as the Fed keeps providing QE, invest in stocks.  That's were they are funneling all the investment money.  Once that stops we'll probably get a new Financial System". 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks again Pitcher. I have both gold and silver, not as much as I would  like, but some. Thinking of liquidating some of my IRA and buying gold and silver. Need to get going on that one

Do some real research and make sure this is exactly the right move for your retirement.  So much of what we read is false or agenda driven.  I asked my financial person about metals as a hedge 30 years ago. They weren’t keen on the idea but said if it made me fell better make sure it’s physical metal.  In other words they weren’t interested in having any paper gold in my portfolio.  I agree with that btw.  Have physical metals and have a secure safe and tell no one what you’re doing!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, Woollyback said:

So, if you don't mind me asking, where do you buy the real metal?

I have purchased some from Colorado Gold a family run business. They have been great to work with and don't bother with sales calls etc. And I have bought some from Money Metals Exchange, who also were very good to work with. Plus there are many more to chose from.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Whoa, these ass clowns are really shoving their corruption right down your throat. Thanks Santa for posting that video. I have been doing a little of this from time to time, but I think it is time to accelerate my timeline.

Absolutely, I don't think that video was ever meant to see the light of day. And sadly so few will ever know it exists or what is coming. 

Like @Pitcher I do a lot more reading now than posting. And I think I've found the 'catalyst' that will cause the FRIDAY closures of the banking system. 

We've all watched in fear as the current leadership of our country has been instigating world War 3 with no regard whatsoever for the consequences. Just today our government has again threatened China 🇨🇳 with severe consequences if they sell weapons to Russia 🇷🇺  

I believe that on a Wednesday or Thursday China 🇨🇳 or Russia 🇷🇺 will retaliate against America 🇺🇸 in some fashion other than sanctions. And while the entire world is focused on what happened behind the scenes on Friday the banking system will close everything. 

While it may make the news it won't be the headline. 

Claiming that the attacks by China 🇨🇳 and/or Russia have caused severe damage to the Financial system. Paving the way for bailins. 

Now take that hypothesis and watch the video again, it's almost verbatim what they are saying. 

• Like 1

For example watch these 

Nothing to get concerned about here.  Probably fake news or another conspiracy theory.  Or maybe China is ready to take advantage of a weak President.   

IMG_9416.MOV

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/bank-america-totaled-1-2-billion-penalties-settlements-2022

Bank of America totaled $1.2 billion in penalties, settlements in 2022

One major amount was the $354M that was part of a settlement to bond insurer Ambac Financial Group

Bank of America totaled $1.2 billion in expenses for litigation and regulatory investigations in 2022.

The cost was a big jump from $164 million recorded in 2021 and $823 million in 2020.

Lawyer fees were not included.

Among the major issues the company dealt with was the $354 million that was part of a settlement to bond insurer Ambac Financial Group for a lawsuit going back to the 2008 mortgage crisis.

BofA also paid $225 million in penalties to regulators over employees' use of unauthorized messaging platforms, including WhatsApp.

The bank was also fined $225 million over the mishandling of jobless benefits during the pandemic.

The three cases totaled $800 million in combined expenses last year.

BofA did not specify what accounted for the remaining $400 million. 

FOX Business reached out to the company for comment

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two-year Treasury yield posts its biggest 2-day drop since 2008 as financial crisis raged

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/10/us-treasury-yields-investors-await-key-jobs-data.html

Samantha Subin
@SAMANTHA_SUBIN
Tanaya Macheel
@TANAYAMAC
Sophie Kiderlin
@SKIDERLIN

The yield on the 2-year Treasury note fell sharply on Friday as the shutdown of Silicon Valley Bank sparked a flight to safer assets such as government bonds.

The yield shed at least 46 basis points over a two-day period, a sudden decline not seen since September 2008, when the markets were in the throes of the global financial crisis. Perhaps by no coincidence, the flight to bond safety this week was caused by the biggest bank failure since the financial crisis.

Earlier in the week, the yield on the 2-year Treasury note traded above the key 5% level. It last traded 32 basis points lower at 4.58%.

Meanwhile, the benchmark 10-year note yield fell nearly 23 basis points to 3.691%. Yields and prices move in opposite directions and one basis point equals 0.01%.

"While Treasury yields pulled back sharply this week and violated several key support levels, there is little silver lining as the downside was largely driven by safe-haven flows related to rising recession risk and fear over the fallout from the banking sector," said Adam Turnquist, chief technical strategist at LPL Financial.

Regulators shuttered Silicon Valley Bank on Friday. Shares had tumbled more than 60% on Thursday as the bank sought to raise more than $2 billion in capital to offset losses from bond sales. Prior to the shutdown, shares were down almost 63% premarket.

CNBC's David Faber earlier reported that the bank was in talks to sell itself after attempts to raise capital failed, citing sources familiar with the matter. Rapid deposits outflows, however, reportedly outpaced the sale process, complicating the ability to realistically assess the bank.

The news led to another day of losses for the broader stock market, and traders searched for safety as turmoil hit the regional banking sector.

In other news, nonfarm payrolls data for February rose more than expected, but the wage growth grew less than expected and unemployment ticked higher, adding credence to the argument that the job market was cooling a bit despite the better-than-expected payrolls number.

The Federal Reserve has been hiking interest rates in an effort to cool the economy, including the labor market, and ease inflation.

The data comes as investors consider the Fed's next interest rate policy moves. Many are expecting the central bank to increase the pace of rate hikes again and announce a 50 basis point increase at its next meeting later this month.

https://finbold.com/robert-kiyosaki-warns-3rd-u-s-bank-to-crash-peter-schiff-says-bigger-collapse-ahead/

Robert Kiyosaki warns 3rd U.S. bank to crash, Peter Schiff says ‘bigger collapse’ ahead

Robert Kiyosaki warns 3rd U.S. bank to crash, Peter Schiff says 'bigger collapse' ahead
Justinas Baltrusaitis
Justinas Baltrusaitis
BANKING

The United States financial system has been rattled by the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SBV) and Silvergate Bank within 48 hours as economic uncertainty prevails. Therefore, some financial sector players project that the situation will likely worsen in the coming days. 

In particular, Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the best-selling personal finance book “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” has warned that a third lender will likely follow suit. He stressed that the situation would positively impact precious metals in a tweet on March 10.

According to Kiyosaki, his prediction aligns with a 2008 forecast of the collapse of the Lehman Brothers. Notably, the failure deepened the 2008 financial crisis, and the incident was considered a defining moment. 

Two Major Banks have crashed. #3 set to go. BUY real gold and silver coins now. No ETFs. When Bank #3 goes gold & silver rocket up. 2008 I forecasted collapse of Lehman days before it crashed on CNN. If you want proof go to RICH DAD .com,” he said.

Kiyosaki’s warning about a third bank collapse comes as speculation around the future of another crypto-friendly investment bank, Credit Suisse, continues to mount.

This is after the bank announced a delay in the annual report after the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) call regarding the lender’s cash flow statements for 2019 and 2020. As a result, the bank’s shares hit a new all-time low on March 10, 2023.

Additionally, back in October 2022, Finbold reported that Graham Stephan, a real estate investor, suggested that Credit Suisse could be in a ‘critical moment’ after the bank’s credit default swaps (CDS), which is essentially insurance purchased against a potential default, costs have hit the highest level since 2008. Notably, Credit Suisse’s CDS kept growing in 2023.

As uncertainty prevails, economist and crypto-skeptic Peter Schiff has stated that the U.S. banking system is on the verge of experiencing a “much bigger collapse” compared to the 2008 crisis. On March 10, Schiff cautioned that mass withdrawals would trigger failures.

"The U.S. banking system is on the verge of a much bigger collapse than 2008. Banks own long-term paper at extremely low-interest rates. They can’t compete with short-term Treasuries. Mass withdrawals from depositors seeking higher yields will result in a wave of bank failures,” he said.

Crisis in the banking space 

The concerns in the banking space were triggered by the collapse of Silvergate Bank, a lender primarily focused on working with cryptocurrency entities. According to the bank, the decision was reached “in light of recent industry and regulatory developments.”

Consequently, the collapse has translated into a crypto market meltdown, leading to significant capital outflow from the sector. At the same time, the meltdown saw Bitcoin (BTC) drop to lows witnessed amid last year’s bear market.

On the other hand, Silicon Valley Bank, the 16th-largest lender in America, shut down and was taken over by regulators. The bank also had exposure to crypto companies and Silicon Valley firms, especially technology start-ups. 

The closure has also spread over to the crypto market after Circle, the issuer of the USDC stablecoin, revealed that part of its reserves was held at SBV. By press time, USDC had depegged from the dollar to stand at $0.91.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...