Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Coming Financial Sentinel Event

MyLadiesDaddy

If you're buying Silver and it depresses you when you see this, don't sell. Understand every single time they do this (sometimes 3 and 4 times a day) they are creating fake Derivatives covered by nothing. This only makes their position much worse. When they loose control [AND THEY WILL] the results will be that much worse. J.P. Morgan will become insolvent. Which is why they continue to overstretch their position. They understand fully what's at stake and have made the decision to go all in hoping that YOU SELL YOUR SILVER BEFORE THEY COLLAPSE. 

IMG_20210505_021413.jpg

• Upvote 1

If they raise interest rates even just a quarter percent, they open up Pandoras Box and will create a move towards economic collapse like the world has never seen before. 

Treasury Secretary Yellen says rates may have to rise somewhat to keep economy from overheating

Jeff Cox

KEY POINTS
  • Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen conceded that interest rates may have to rise to keep a lid on the burgeoning economic growth brought on in part by trillions in stimulus spending.
  • "But these are investments our economy needs to be competitive and to be productive. I think our economy will grow faster because of them,," she told an economic seminar presented by The Atlantic.
106872494-1620143658590-106872494-161911

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen conceded Tuesday that interest rates may have to rise to keep a lid on the burgeoning growth of the U.S. economy brought on in part by trillions of dollars in government stimulus spending.

"It may be that interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn't overheat," Yellen said during an economic forum presented by The Atlantic. "Even though the additional spending is relatively small relative to the size of the economy, it could cause some very modest increases in interest rates".

"But these are investments our economy needs to be competitive and to be productive. I think our economy will grow faster because of them," she added.

Later in the day, she tempered her comments somewhat on the need for higher rates, saying she respects the Federal Reserve's independence and was not trying to influence decision-making there. Yellen chaired the Fed from 2014-18. The Fed sets interest rates through its Federal Open Market Committee.

"It's not something I'm predicting or recommending," Yellen told the Wall Street Journal's CEO Council Summit. "If anybody appreciates the independence of the Fed, I think that person is me, and I note that the Fed can be counted on to do whatever is necessary to achieve their dual mandate objectives."

The U.S. economy has been on fire, with first-quarter GDP growth at 6.4%. Goldman Sachs recently said it anticipates the second quarter growing around 10.5%.

106877971-16201444401620144433-158663741

Since the Covid-19 pandemic broke in March 2020, Congress has allocated some $5.3 trillion in stimulus spending, resulting in a more than $3 trillion budget deficit in fiscal 2020 and a $1.7 trillion shortfall in the first half of fiscal 2021.

The Biden administration is pushing an infrastructure plan that could see another $4 trillion spent on a variety of longer-term projects.

Though she said the U.S. needs to focus on fiscal responsibility longer term, she said spending on matters central to the government's mission has been ignored for too long.

President Joe Biden is "taking a very ambitious approach, making up really for over a decade of inadequate investment in infrastructure, in R&D, in people, in communities and small businesses, and it is an active approach," Yellen said. "But we've gone for way too long on letting long-term problems fester in our economy."

The Fed has kept short-term interest rates anchored near zero for more than a year, despite an economy growing at its fastest pace in nearly 40 years. Central bank officials have vowed to keep accommodative policy in place until the economy makes "substantial further progress" toward full and inclusive employment and inflation that averages around 2% over a longer term.

Inflation concerns have arisen due to all the spending and the rapid growth, but Fed officials have said that after a brief rise this year, price pressures are likely to ebb.

Yellen has said she is largely not concerned about inflation becoming a problem, though she has added that there are tools to address it should that happen. Fed Chairman Jerome Powell recently said that the primary tool to control inflation is through higher interest rates.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Biden "certainly agrees with his Treasury secretary," on the potential need for higher rates, according to various media reports..

As for concerns about the large deficits the U.S. is running, Yellen said "we need to pay for some of the things that we're doing" though the government still has "a reasonable amount of fiscal space".

$50,000 dollar Gold?

When I first heard this I thought it a bit much. Then I found the article below. 

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU WONDER. 

Watch "Gold $50,000 & Silver ????" on YouTube

Treasury warns of need to deal with national debt limit

800.jpeg

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Treasury Department says it will employ measures to avoid an unprecedented default on the national debt this summer, but officials say those measures could be exhausted “much more quickly” than normal given the unusual circumstances of the global pandemic.

Treasury officials on Wednesday urged Congress to pass either a new borrowing limit or another suspension of the debt before a July 31 deadline. The Treasury will continue to initiate the types of bookkeeping maneuvers it has used in the past to keep the government from breaching a level that would trigger a default on the massive national debt.

“In light of the substantial COVID-related uncertainty about receipts and outlays in the coming month, it is very difficult to predict how long extraordinary measures might last,” Brian Smith, Treasury’s deputy assistant secretary for federal finance said in a prepared statement.

The national debt subject to the limit now stands at a record $28.1 trillion. That amount covers debt the government owes to itself in the form of commitments to Social Security and other government trust funds. The amount of the debt that is held by the public currently totals $22.1 trillion, an amount slightly higher than 100% of the entire economy and heights not seen since the huge borrowing the government did in the 1940s to finance World War II.

Borrowing has soared in recent years to finance huge budget deficits that reflected increased spending on domestic and military programs in budget deals then-President Donald Trump reached with Congress and also to cover the costs of Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax cut approved by Congress in December 2017.

Over the past year, the higher deficits have reflected the trillions of dollars the government has spent to provide support during the pandemic-triggered recession. In the latest package, President Joe Biden got Congress to approve $1.9 trillion in March to provide $1,400 payments to individuals and other types of support for individuals and small businesses.

Treasury officials did not specify what measures it will employ if Congress has not acted by the July 31 deadline to either raise the borrowing limit or simply suspend the limit for a period of time.

What Treasury essentially uses book-keeping maneuvers to avoid a debt default. They basically entail withdrawing money invested in government accounts such as the fund that covers government pensions. The money is always replaced with any lost interest once the debt limit standoff is resolved.

Congress has never railed to deal with the debt limit by the deadline although in 2011 the standoff between Republicans and the Obama administration was so prolonged that Standard & Poor’s, the credit rating agency, downgraded a portion of the country’s AAA credit rating for the first time in history.

Treasury made the announcement on the debt limit as part of its quarterly announcement of what types of debt it will issue this quarter to cover the government’s financing needs.

Treasury said it expects to borrow $463 billion in the current April-June quarter which will be part of its plans to borrow $2.28 trillion for the full budget year, which ends Sept. 30.

The $463 billion represents a significant jump from the government’s initial estimate three months ago that it would need to borrow just $95 billion in the current quarter. The change was attributed to passage of the most recent virus relief bill of $1.9 trillion in March.

The government ran up a record $3.1 trillion budget deficit last year, reflecting the COVID relief spending and a drop in revenues caused by the recession. Private economists believe the deficit for the current budget year will be even higher, possibly hitting $3.3 trillion.

Take a looksee at these commodity price increases and focus on the middle line for the last 12 months. This is the front line for what is coming and that is HYPERINFLATION. 

https://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/

Commodity 1 Month Change 12 Month Change Year to Date Change
Commodity Agricultural Raw Materials Index 0.21 % 15.64 % 1.88 %
Commodity Beverage Price Index 0.09 % 9.81 % 1.06 %
Commodity Price Index 0.46 % 50.47 % 2.80 %
Commodity Fuel (energy) Index 0.70 % 89.81 % 15.19 %
Commodity Food and Beverage Price Index 2.43 % 24.47 % 5.06 %
Commodity Food Price Index -1.10 % 29.37 % 0.50 %
Commodity Industrial Inputs Price Index 2.34 % 53.30 % 4.38 %
Commodity Metals Price Index 3.60 % 60.42 % 7.18 %
Commodity Non-Fuel Price Index 0.85 % 34.68 % 3.60 %
Crude Oil (petroleum), Price index 6.49 % 90.37 % 20.60 %
Coal, Australian thermal coal 9.43 % 42.22 % 9.32 %
Coal, South African export price 9.55 % 33.54 % 4.39 %
Crude Oil (petroleum) 5.57 % 98.23 % 19.09 %
Crude Oil (petroleum); Dated Brent 5.21 % 97.67 % 19.51 %
Crude Oil (petroleum); Dubai Fateh 5.93 % 89.48 % 18.08 %
Crude Oil (petroleum); West Texas Intermediate 5.57 % 108.67 % 19.67 %
Diesel 3.64 % 55.71 % 17.65 %
Gasoline 12.78 % 122.90 % 27.06 %
Heating Oil 2.04 % 47.40 % 15.37 %
Indonesian Liquified Natural Gas -20.14 % -22.72 % -12.33 %
Jet Fuel 3.75 % 74.29 % 16.97 %

In our home momma pays all the bills. I like to keep an eye on the expenses so I know where we are. As she was going over the bills for this week she said that our Natural Gas bill was $52. I about had a conniption fit. I remember for several yrs our summer consumption of Natural Gas was ALWAYS around $30 dollars. I said to my wife that is inflation and now I've got the evidence below. 

People, this kind of thing isn't going to get better. Make certain that you've protected your family by investing in Precious Metals and Cryptos. Run from the Dollar as fast and as far as you possibly can. If you're saving ANYTHING in dollars, GET OUT NOW. Because what we're looking at is just the beginning. These increases  I'm showing is year over year. 
Sooner than you will believe this kind of increases will be month over month and then day to day. That's NOT HYPERBALLY, it's historical fact.

1 mo.    12 mo    ytd

Natural Gas -49.51 % 43.82 % -4.12 %
Propane 1.88 % 215.75 % 6.84 %
RBOB Gasoline 13.39 % 122.15 % 24.91 %
Russian Natural Gas -0.49 % 125.37 % -15.68 %
Cocoa beans 2.07 % 5.13 % 2.93 %
Coffee, Other Mild Arabicas 0.27 % 12.54 % 3.95 %