Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Canceling 3 zeros from the currency will lead to the collapse of the process ... Iraq needs a `` rescue plan ''

yota691

12 hours ago, Carrello said:

Just one thing: I'm a Sister, not a brother. Don't you see the glamorous eyelashes on that camel? She's all girl.

I didn't recognize it for the first time either because i didn't pay attention on that camel. I thought carrello is a man's name. But since you mentioned that you are sister, then i am really sorry for this misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

I didn't recognize it for the first time either because i didn't pay attention on that camel. I thought carrello is a man's name. But since you mentioned that you are sister, then i am really sorry for this misunderstanding.

Understandable due to the "o" but carrello is Italian for cart and has nothing to do with gender. If Thug can make a joke out of that, I'd like to see it. 

On 2/6/2021 at 6:15 PM, Ziggy said:

Iraq will thrive. There is no doubt about that. 

" Iraq will thrive, there is no doubt about it ". The question is how many years do you think are the dinar investors willing to wait for the iqd to rv? 30 years or 50 years or 100 years or more? Just make assumption, let's say, Just in case, for the worst case scenario, what happens when the iqd redenominate only and gain no profit? Because iraq is unpredictable and whatever they say, it is very difficult for them to implement it. It is like when someone make a promise , can't keep the promise.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

" Iraq will thrive, there is no doubt about it ". The question is how many years do you think are the dinar investors willing to wait for the iqd to rv? 30 years or 50 years or 100 years or more? Just make assumption, let's say, Just in case, for the worst case scenario, what happens when the iqd redenominate only and gain no profit? Because iraq is unpredictable and whatever they say, it is very difficult for them to implement it. It is like when someone make a promise , can't keep the promise.

Each investor is different. It all depends. I mean, if the person is solely waiting on Iraq alone, then they are wasting precious time in letting other very lucrative investments slip through their hands. More lucrative than the Iraqi Dinar. It’s true! So much is going on in the world right before our eyes and people want to stay fixated on just Iraq!?! Ultimately what I stand by, is exactly what I stated earlier. IRAQ WILL THRIVE, THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. As we all witnessed last year in 2020, the world is changing even faster! Watch the money/bankers and what they are doing globally. There is massive amounts of wealth being transferred right before our eyes. To some it’s hidden in plain sight. To others, it’s clear as day. 

10 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Just in case, for the worst case scenario, what happens when the iqd redenominate only and gain no profit? Because iraq is unpredictable and whatever they say, it is very difficult for them to implement it.

Iraq will return to better “glory” than when King Nimrod & King Nebuchadnezzar ruled Babylon. What you saw in Dubai, with a sand dune exploding to one of the Mecca’s of the world, is nothing in comparison to what Iraq will be. To be fixated on what if scenarios, can be crushing to the mind and heart. To constantly be in a negative, complaining, whining, frustrated state of mind in regards to Iraqs non-sense can drive one insane. Everything happens for a reason. No luck, No chance, No coincidences - But for a purpose. 

13 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

The question is how many years do you think are the dinar investors willing to wait for the iqd to rv? 30 years or 50 years or 100 years or more?

I don’t see 30,50,100 years for Iraq to be on top once again in the world. That’s a very shallow view of what is really going on. It’s not going to be that much longer. Time is getting short, and is moving at a very rapid pace. Trust me when I say this. I’ve been invested in the Iraqi Dinar for a very long time; they’ve been suppressed for a very long time. Their true value is being completely held down, because it’s not time for them to hit the world stage yet. Many people/investors have written the Iraqi Dinar off as a scam - a get rich quick scheme - a lie. They had their hopes set for a quick buck of massive wealth, BUT didn’t have the resolve to stay with it. This is a LONG term investment that will bring about generational wealth. 

I get it. A lot of us that have been here for years get it. Iraq is slow, they lie, they take a lot of vacations, they back peddle, they are corrupt, they constantly say one thing and do another. It always looks like they will never get anything done. BUT go back and read through the years of articles and chats, and you will end up seeing a gigantic leap of momentum with Iraq over the last 3 years. Change is happening, events are taking place to get Iraq into the position of taking over and dominating once again. BUT if you/we just stay focused on all of the Nonsense and don’t keep a bigger picture in mind, then we fail to realize what we really have in our investment. 

It’s best, to do your research before investing into ANYTHING. Become a student and learn about what you own. If the mindset is still fixed on a glimpse of making massive amounts of money really fast because you heard it through the grapevine, then it’s going to be a long and annoying road ahead of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Each investor is different. It all depends. I mean, if the person is solely waiting on Iraq alone, then they are wasting precious time in letting other very lucrative investments slip through their hands. More lucrative than the Iraqi Dinar. It’s true! So much is going on in the world right before our eyes and people want to stay fixated on just Iraq!?! Ultimately what I stand by, is exactly what I stated earlier. IRAQ WILL THRIVE, THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. As we all witnessed last year in 2020, the world is changing even faster! Watch the money/bankers and what they are doing globally. There is massive amounts of wealth being transferred right before our eyes. To some it’s hidden in plain sight. To others, it’s clear as day. 

Iraq will return to better “glory” than when King Nimrod & King Nebuchadnezzar ruled Babylon. What you saw in Dubai, with a sand dune exploding to one of the Mecca’s of the world, is nothing in comparison to what Iraq will be. To be fixated on what if scenarios, can be crushing to the mind and heart. To constantly be in a negative, complaining, whining, frustrated state of mind in regards to Iraqs non-sense can drive one insane. Everything happens for a reason. No luck, No chance, No coincidences - But for a purpose. 

I don’t see 30,50,100 years for Iraq to be on top once again in the world. That’s a very shallow view of what is really going on. It’s not going to be that much longer. Time is getting short, and is moving at a very rapid pace. Trust me when I say this. I’ve been invested in the Iraqi Dinar for a very long time; they’ve been suppressed for a very long time. Their true value is being completely held down, because it’s not time for them to hit the world stage yet. Many people/investors have written the Iraqi Dinar off as a scam - a get rich quick scheme - a lie. They had their hopes set for a quick buck of massive wealth, BUT didn’t have the resolve to stay with it. This is a LONG term investment that will bring about generational wealth. 

I get it. A lot of us that have been here for years get it. Iraq is slow, they lie, they take a lot of vacations, they back peddle, they are corrupt, they constantly say one thing and do another. It always looks like they will never get anything done. BUT go back and read through the years of articles and chats, and you will end up seeing a gigantic leap of momentum with Iraq over the last 3 years. Change is happening, events are taking place to get Iraq into the position of taking over and dominating once again. BUT if you/we just stay focused on all of the Nonsense and don’t keep a bigger picture in mind, then we fail to realize what we really have in our investment. 

It’s best, to do your research before investing into ANYTHING. Become a student and learn about what you own. If the mindset is still fixed on a glimpse of making massive amounts of money really fast because you heard it through the grapevine, then it’s going to be a long and annoying road ahead of you. 

Ziggy Thanks,  Excellent analysis and personally I intend to stay strong and focused for the "Grand Prize" until it happens.  DV Members please be patient if you desire to reap the benefits of the investment.

GO HCL

GO RV & RI

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Iraq will return to better “glory”.

I don’t see 30,50,100 years for Iraq to be on top once again in the world. It’s not going to be that much longer. Trust me when I say this.  

Become a student and learn about what you own. 

Glory? I hope the rate will also return to what it was= 3,22 usd. But if not, 0.10- 1 usd is also a okay.

" Trust me it isn't going to be that much longer ". I like the way you said this. I feel calm and relieved now.

Yup. I would like to become a student to learn more about this investment from gurus and masters here. It is a free tuition, isn't it.

Thanks again for your explanation. I really like your positive attitude toward this investment.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV Members please be patient if you desire to reap the benefits of the investment.

Thanks tigergorzow.  I will try to be patient and patient and patient in order to get a big jackpot. I like it when a member give a good advice to other members regarding to this investment.

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2021 at 10:03 PM, Carrello said:

CBI doesn't want to exchange our IQD even though we would have to go to Iraq to do it (we exchange in the USA and eventually the IQD lands in the US Treasury as a foreign asset).

That means that cbi doesn't lose even a penny in their dollar cash reserves if the rv happens one day suddenly right. Then, why has the cbi or minister of finance not revalued the iqd in almost 18 years, let's say between 10 cents to 1 usd? What has the cbi gotten to lose? Nothing right, not even a penny. And the iraqi citizens only exchange old dinars with new lower denoms in country of iraq only. Eventhough, there are corruptions and devaluation inside of iraq right now, actually, those have gotten nothing to do if the cbi want to rv the iqd one day suddenly  and released new lower denoms at the same time right? Unless the new lower denoms weren't being printed yet. Do you folks believe the new lower denoms weren't being printed yet?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

That means that cbi doesn't lose even a penny in their dollar cash reserves if the rv happens one day suddenly right. Then, why has the cbi or minister of finance not revalued the iqd in almost 18 years, let's say between 10 cents to 1 usd? What has the cbi gotten to lose? Nothing right, not even a penny. And the iraqi citizens only exchange old dinars with new lower denoms in country of iraq only. Eventhough, there are corruptions and devaluation inside of iraq right now, actually, those have gotten nothing to do if the cbi want to rv the iqd one day suddenly  and released new lower denoms at the same time right? Unless the new lower denoms weren't being printed yet. Do you folks believe the new lower denoms weren't being printed yet?

Ok bro I can’t hold it anymore! SOOO many questions ALLLL THE TIME!!! I got no problem with questions, but not the same question that you will never get an answer to! Nobody can answer half of the questions because no one that you are talking to is IRAQ! EVERY answer you get to any question on this site or any other is just a guess. Who gives a $&@! Why they haven’t done this or that? Let me ask you this... If Iraq gave you the answers to all your questions Will that make the RV happen any sooner? Nope. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Ziggy Thanks,  Excellent analysis and personally I intend to stay strong and focused for the "Grand Prize" until it happens.  DV Members please be patient if you desire to reap the benefits of the investment.

GO HCL

GO RV & RI

You’re more than welcome. Thanks Tigergorzow! I’m right there with you on that as well. Holding for the long haul. The wait will be well worth it!!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Glory? I hope the rate will also return to what it was= 3,22 usd. But if not, 0.10- 1 usd is also a okay.

" Trust me it isn't going to be that much longer ". I like the way you said this. I feel calm and relieved now.

Yup. I would like to become a student to learn more about this investment from gurus and masters here. It is a free tuition, isn't it.

Thanks again for your explanation. I really like your positive attitude toward this investment.

“Glory” as in their previous prestige within the world. Any amount over $3 will be phenomenal!!!!

I’m glad to hear that you want to be a student of this investment, and possibly others as well. Friend, there is years of knowledge that exists within this site. Start digging 👍DV is an amazing family. You could easily get a free tuition here with the wealth of wisdom that exists within this community. 

Glad that I could help. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, Jaygo said:

EVERY answer you get to any question on this site or any other is just a GUESS. 

If Iraq gave you the answers to all your questions Will that make the RV happen any sooner? Nope. 

Sorry bro if i already asked the questions nobody can answer it..I am just like a student asking a question to gurus or masters here. I didn't mean to piss you or everybody off. I know this is iraq we are talking about. By the way, thanks for your honest answer. Peace out brother.

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Sorry bro if i already asked the questions nobody can answer it..I am just like a student asking a question to gurus or masters here. I didn't mean to piss you or everybody off. I know this is iraq we are talking about. By the way, thanks for your honest answer. Peace out brother.

You didn’t piss me off brother. I have been here for a long time and have figured out there is no reason to try to figure out what Iraq is doing and why. What you hear from anyone is only partially true and if true Iraq can change their mind hour to hour so, why try and figure them out? Yota and sometimes Thug 😂 gives me the info I need. Laugh, cry and wait for Adam’s text is all you can do. 
Stop trying to figure it all out. You can’t. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Stop trying to figure it all out. You can’t. 

True that . u can learn the iraq constitution and the Gazette law book, sit at the feet of every so called expert and dinar swamy in dinar land and go to the end of the hiway and back and yes u will learn stuff u probably never knew or even desired to know but at the end of the day were all just watching the news for clues and signs of progress and living life daily each to their own , we will never know a date or rate about any significant iqd increase that investors look for .... heres hoping ........ cheers dv'ers

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

On 4/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Joey Hood ? :blink: 

Sounds Like One Of Those Shady Members Of The Infamous Umbertino Stromboli Cart Syndicate ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

On 2/6/2021 at 10:30 PM, Carrello said:

Understandable due to the “o” but carrello is Italian for cart and has nothing to do with gender.

If Thug can make a joke out of that, I'd like to see it. 

Hmmm ..... Something Italian, Ending In ‘o’ - And Involving A Cart ? :blink: 

Perhaps U’ve Seen Some Of The Ongoing CNN Investigation Into The Powerful Umbertin’o’ Stromboli ‘Cart’ Crime Syndicate ! :o 

He’s Got Those Frickin’ Things All Over The Vatican Now Too Ya Know ...

:D  :D  :D  

• Haha 2