Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Canceling 3 zeros from the currency will lead to the collapse of the process ... Iraq needs a `` rescue plan ''

yota691

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Look at the bigger picture. Once you see the high level overview, you will feel better about it not happening yesterday or today or tomorrow. Iraq will thrive. There is no doubt about that. If you seriously doubt that one piece of information, then the question becomes, why do you still hold. If you understand what you’re invested in, then the headaches will be alleviated as time goes on. For all of us that have been here for years, we know just how bad Iraq spouts their nonsense. They can give our career politicians a run for their money 😂 but in all seriousness. Know what you hold, and once you know what you hold, then continue to learn and grow in other aspects of investing, while this one works itself out. 

Z, your attitude is refreshing and I agree with you. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So from your point of view, is redenomination itself good or bad for dinar investors? So did this article give a good or bad sign to dinar investors?

I think you need to do research yourself to find answers and acquire a more selective group of people to listen to that have true knowledge and experience. That is what any true investor would do.

And I don't have the time nor inclination to get involved in another circle jerk of babble.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I think you need to do research yourself to find answers and acquire a more selective group of people to listen to that have true knowledge and experience. That is what any true investor would do.

And I don't have the time nor inclination to get involved in another circle jerk of babble.

Thanks for your advice.

43 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Absolutely Carrello 👊 keeping the bigger picture helps clear the heart and mind of all of the tediousness that revolves around Iraq. 

And many IQD holders need to rethink the notion Iraq is concerned about us as IQD investors, putting out false info in articles to confuse us, CBI doesn't want to exchange our IQD even though we would have to go to Iraq to do it (we exchange in the USA and eventually the IQD lands in the US Treasury as a foreign asset) blah blah. We Americans are not the center of the Iraqi universe and this investment is actually about Iraq, not us.

If as much time was spent researching and analyzing the IMF and World Bank requirements, and news articles (because you don't know who wrote them...Shite...Sunni?) as complaining, complaining, complaining, there may be much to be learned. Has the complaining done anything but become old, tired rhetoric?  Talk about Iraq's "delays" being old? The complaining is just as bad. 

Sorry, Ziggy. I am not trying to pull you into a conversation about this. Just venting this morning.

Ziggy, You aren't an artist, are you? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, Carrello said:

And many IQD holders need to rethink the notion Iraq is concerned about us as IQD investors, putting out false info in articles to confuse us, CBI doesn't want to exchange our IQD even though we would have to go to Iraq to do it (we exchange in the USA and eventually the IQD lands in the US Treasury as a foreign asset) blah blah. We Americans are not the center of the Iraqi universe and this investment is actually about Iraq, not us.

If as much time was spent researching and analyzing the IMF and World Bank requirements, and news articles (because you don't know who wrote them...Shite...Sunni?) as complaining, complaining, complaining, there may be much to be learned. Has the complaining done anything but become old, tired rhetoric?  Talk about Iraq's "delays" being old? The complaining is just as bad. 

Sorry, Ziggy. I am not trying to pull you into a conversation about this. Just venting this morning.

I agree with your sentiment. There is a lot of smoke that gets puffed and puffed around all of this. And that is why, taking a step back and looking at everything from a higher point of view and a total worldview, can bring a lot more clarity into the situation. 

No worries at all - I enjoy being apart of the dialogue. I haven’t been as involved in the Dinar discussions like I used to be back in the day. But I still keep a very keen eye on what is being brought to the table from the DV members/team/newshounds. Who I appreciate dearly!!! By all means vent away, I’m right there with you!

Nope, I’m not an artist. Do I somehow give off that type of impression?

2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I agree with your sentiment. There is a lot of smoke that gets puffed and puffed around all of this. And that is why, taking a step back and looking at everything from a higher point of view and a total worldview, can bring a lot more clarity into the situation. 

No worries at all - I enjoy being apart of the dialogue. I haven’t been as involved in the Dinar discussions like I used to be back in the day. But I still keep a very keen eye on what is being brought to the table from the DV members/team/newshounds. Who I appreciate dearly!!! By all means vent away, I’m right there with you!

Nope, I’m not an artist. Do I somehow give off that type of impression?

Your name is similar to an old friend's here at DV, someone intelligent, compassionate, an artist, and was highly thought of here at DV. Thought that person may have resurfaced. We used to have a lot of fun while still being serious about our investment.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I didn’t get in this to help Iraq ! I got into it to make a little cash! I would not pi$$ on Iraq if it was on fire! I can assure you, I could careless about anybody or anything in the Middle East! They are lucky I’m not in charge, they would be a sea of glass! All these people are nothing but cockroaches! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Just now, Artitech said:

I didn’t get in this to help Iraq ! I got into it to make a little cash! I would not pi$$ on Iraq if it was on fire! I can assure you, I could careless about anybody or anything in the Middle East! They are lucky I’m not in charge, they would be a sea of glass! All these people are nothing but cockroaches! JMHO 🤠

Revaluation of the IQD is for Iraq and their progress. Investor's profits are a byproduct.

If you made Iraq a "sea of glass" you wouldn't realize any profit, would you big guy!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Your name is similar to an old friend's here at DV, someone intelligent, compassionate, an artist, and was highly thought of here at DV. Thought that person may have resurfaced. We used to have a lot of fun while still being serious about our investment.

By chance was it Zigmeister that you may be thinking of? If so, I do recall that individual. But haven’t seen anything from them in a long time here at DV. I’m just a simple guy, who definitely loves to have fun though 🤪and wholeheartedly takes this investment seriously. 

Revaluation of the IQD is for Iraq and their progress. Investor's profits are a byproduct.

If you made Iraq a "sea of glass" you wouldn't realize any profit, would you big guy!

I never cry over spilled milk, again I could careless about anything or anyone there! I can’t figure out if I’m a figure of their imagination or are they one of mine! In either case the world will keep on spinning! JMHO 🤠

12 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

By chance was it Zigmeister that you may be thinking of? If so, I do recall that individual. But haven’t seen anything from them in a long time here at DV. I’m just a simple guy, who definitely loves to have fun though 🤪and wholeheartedly takes this investment seriously. 

You are correct. I think of Zig often: Spinners, Trixie, and hubcaps. Simple guy. Same as Zig.  Ol'e 😎

You are correct. I think of Zig often: Spinners, Trixie, and hubcaps. Simple guy. Same as Zig.  Ol'e 😎

There are a few people that I think often of as well that have been gone for quite some time now. I hope they are all ok and nothing happened to them. If they left because they didn’t want to keep up with everything then I can understand that, I just hope there was no RIP involved. 😎got to keep them shades rockin 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Well said. Nicely done. What you just said is right , we should learn more from each other here instead of complaining, complaining  and complaining.

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

Carrello the first paragraph is spot on. You sir win the DV perspective of the day! Iraq doesn’t care one iota about Dinar investors hopes and dreams. We don’t have to care about Iraq’s progress as a nation to invest, but we can’t get our panties in a wad when Iraq takes their sweet time on this. It’s not about us over there!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

zigmeister

• zigmeister
  • Members
  • 8,259 posts

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

was it Zigmeister that you may be thinking of?

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

The ZigMeister Luv Is Thick In This Thread ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Almost every country is run by cockroaches for now but i bet the majority of Middle Eastern people are nice and want to live in peace like we do. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fairways&Greens said:

Carrello the first paragraph is spot on. You sir win the DV perspective of the day! Iraq doesn’t care one iota about Dinar investors hopes and dreams. We don’t have to care about Iraq’s progress as a nation to invest, but we can’t get our panties in a wad when Iraq takes their sweet time on this. It’s not about us over there!

Thank you, and once again, I am not a sir, but a Ms.

• Like 1

Thanks Thug! Zig's avatar is Memory Lane, one that was fun and still serious. We had a lot of people that knew their stuff IMO back then, but fell away with all the thirsty egos and scammers, and criticism that developed. 

People like Zig would never put up with the BS that goes on here today. Poof! DV is lucky to have Laid Back and a few others to give proper perspective from research and/or experience.

• Upvote 1

Carrello

• Carrello the KamelKeeper
  • Carrello
  • Members
5 hours ago, Carrello said:

Just one thing: I'm a Sister, not a brother.
Don't you see the glamorous eyelashes on that camel? She’s all girl.

Ya, And That’s A Tail Hanging Down At The Back Of That Female Camel - Not Something Else ! :o 

Sheesh .....  Oh Well - So Much For All Of Those Biology Classes In High School...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4