Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Someone is smoking some serious stuff...LOL..!

ronscarpa

2-4-2021   Intel Clown MarkZ    I have people reporting that I said the rate will be $14 - $16 dollars…  I did not say that…I referenced Dr. Shabibi saying that…also the white papers in Iraq seem to be saying that…I am still hearing (He must have his tin hat on with ear plugs in) from the banking side of this thing that the street rate will be just under $4.00 and the contract rate may be as high as $8.00…:violin::trash::drunk:

Why would anyone listen to this guy...something is happening every week, but it always leads to nothing but more :bs: ... although he does have a true nugget every month or two...Ron:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ    I have people reporting that I said the rate will be $14 - $16 dollars… 

I did not say that…

I Think That Ur Headline Might Be A Little Bit Misleading Captain Ron - Especially Since MarkZ Is Clearly Denying That He Ever Said The Rate Would Be $14-$16 ! :o

image.gif.dd391499b7a66bdc583bdfbea52185ef.gif

However - He Must Be Totally Out Of His Frickin’ Mind In That Last Sentence With A Contract Rate Of $8 ! :o 

Obviously - Anything Over $7.85 Is Completely Ludicrous ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1