Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After You’re Vaccinated, Social Distancing and Wearing Masks Will be Essential?

bigwave

5 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten , I just tried to link up. The page is broken or the article has been removed , the message said . 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Karsten , I just tried to link up. The page is broken or the article has been removed , the message said . 

Humm, maybe FB wont allow sharing something that was sent to me outside of FB....It will open for me.

I will look for another way.

Karsten

• Thanks 3

I found this  try https://thedenverchannel.com/news/coronvirus/dr-fauci-explains-why-coronavirus-come-in-two-doses

After he explains why the two doses he mentions that you still have to wear a mask because those vaccinated could

potentially carry the virus, even if they will not become symptomatic. When the US reaches herd immunity that is when

social distancing measures can be eased, Then he goes on to say "Even if you're vaccinated ,you may be protected 

against getting sick, but you may not be necessarily protected against getting infections. So you may have some virus in your nasal pharynx. It wouldn't bother you and maybe it wouldn't even effect someone else, but it would still be there.

Lastly he say's That is the reason why you cannot abandon all public measures.   You really have to read his whole

thing.  Too me he contradicts himself.  I love the term herd immunity,

• Thanks 4

15 hours ago, nannab said:

When the US reaches herd immunity that is when

I just heard on my  TV in the background a reference to the newly formed CORONA VIRUS THERAPY CONFUSION CENTERS and thought it was the most accurate description of our information base and possibly the first positive step toward handling the pandemic.🤣 Time will tell. 

• Upvote 1