Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could The Overthrow Be For Real?

Smokey Mtn. Dinar

6 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

[b]"MY CENTRAL BANKER insider in BRUSSELS said; TRUMP FINALIZED the US CORPORATION BANKRUPTCY PAPERS back in JULY (JULY 4th, 2020) and then signed the INSURRECTION ACT after the NOV. ELECTIONS allowing the MILITARY to TAKE CONTROL".

"The INSURRECTION ACT trigger switch was the INAUGURATION on JAN. 20, 2021".

"ARRESTS are now happening of the CENTRAL BANKERS, POLITICIANS, STATE LEADERS, PRESIDENTS, PRIME MINISTERS etc... and this is the reason for us now seeing them STEPPING DOWN & RESIGNING".

"MYANMAR was the FIRST of many to follow".

"This is the reason for a MILITARY HEADQUARTERS BUILT in front of the WHITE HOUSE on a FOREIGN LAND like an EMBASSY in another country. (D.C. CORPORATION of the VATICAN)"

"This is another reason WHY the WHITE HOUSE has been DARK for over 2 weeks now".

"The MILITARY does NOT want anyone to see what is transpiring there".

"MY NATIONAL GUARD contact stated: WE are in D.C. to take back control over an INSURRECTION lead of a COMMUNIST TAKEOVER FRAUDULENT ELECTION".[/b]

*******************************************************************************************

The poster on the other board added this comment also.  Hmmmmm

[b]However.... I do have a friend very near Trumps estate in Florida....and he is telling me... AIR FORCE ONE.. is still parked there..[/b]  

*******************************************************************************************************

When I read this to my son, he said that he had spoken again, to a family member who is military (retired), but knows what is going on, and he said that something BIG is happening/going on.   We shall see.  

Yep 100% correct can your friend get photo of airforce one? Military trump still in control end is near March 3-7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

can your friend get photo of airforce one?

Don’t Worry - Bruce And Weegie Have Already Got Their ‘A$$es And Elbows’ Flying Over This One ! :o 

image.jpeg.d3b1f5406f4df8df5bf264da1d902a2b.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I agree with most everything stated in original post. However, I drove to Mar A Lago last Friday and circled the airport twice looking for either Airforce one or Trumps jet and saw neither. I did see Airforce one parked at the same airport years ago when i went to the Barret Jackson auction so i felt like i had a good idea where it should be. It was night time so i may have missed it but they're pretty big jets.

After I circled the airport i drove to Mar a lago and went to Trumps place. There was an event going on and security was tight. I was told to turn around by a guy with a red glowing wand. The car in front of me went in and as i was turning around i could see that the people were made to get out and they were searching their car. There was a blacked out SUV across the entrance. I plan on going back👍

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I drove to Mar A Lago and circled the airport twice looking for Airforce one

BluWolf Said He Went By Weegie-A-GoGo And All That He Saw Was Bruce And Pimpy Feverishly Circling A Goat ! :o 

However - He Heard Over The Radio Control Tower That Okie Was Coming In For A Landing In A Crop Duster Full Of ‘Fertilizer’ Called Air Force ‘Number Two’ ...

It’s Done - ‘Nuff Said .....  Tears On My Keyboard ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Could The Overthrow Be For Real?

It would be great if most of it were true...all we can do is hope and pray it is..!

But I have to believe God is in control, and won't let this injustice and unrighteous

behavior continue for very long. :salute:RON 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

BluWolf Said He Went By Weegie-A-GoGo And All That He Saw Was Bruce And Pimpy Feverishly Circling A Goat ! :o 

However - He Heard Over The Radio Control Tower That Okie Was Coming In For A Landing In A Crop Duster Full Of ‘Fertilizer’ Called Air Force ‘Number Two’ ...

It’s Done - ‘Nuff Said .....  Tears On My Keyboard ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

I wish i had seen that!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shixjr said:

DT, you are an absolute nut!  You are one of the reasons I keep coming to this site. 
Not much is happening with the dinar, but a lot is happening with you!

Lol - Thx Shix! :D 

And Fo’ Shizzle - Nurse Betty Has Had Her Hands Full With Trying To Find The Proper Meds For Dealing With Me ! :o

6 hours ago, ATHIM said:

You joke, you jest, you ding my ling.

Good to have you back - you're the wise crack king....

Too funny Mr. Thug!

LMFAO Bro ! :lmao:

And Btw, I See What U Did There ATHIM - I Also Appreciate Ur Ultra Modest Style In How U Quietly Contribute So Much To The Great Vibes On This Site ! ;)

Although - The Clown Still Needs To Give The CNN ‘Pimp My Ride’ Treatment To At Least One Of Ur Super Amazing And Incredibly Talented Gems ! :o 

On 2/4/2021 at 7:19 PM, Longtimelurker said:

I agree with most everything stated in original post. However, I drove to Mar A Lago last Friday and circled the airport twice looking for either Airforce one or Trumps jet and saw neither. I did see Airforce one parked at the same airport years ago when i went to the Barret Jackson auction so i felt like i had a good idea where it should be. It was night time so i may have missed it but they're pretty big jets.

After I circled the airport i drove to Mar a lago and went to Trumps place. There was an event going on and security was tight. I was told to turn around by a guy with a red glowing wand. The car in front of me went in and as i was turning around i could see that the people were made to get out and they were searching their car. There was a blacked out SUV across the entrance. I plan on going back👍

I would think that if AF1 or Trump's private Jet was there in Mar A Lago they would both be in a Hanger somewhere out of sight so as not to trip any hand.

I did watch Monkey Werx Videos where the TFR (temp Flight Restriction) has been removed from Mar A logo. Also he cliamed a c 130 left in the middle of the night on the 7th or 8th and landed out side of DC....Possibly POTUS or maybe the Beast and a few other Presidential Vehicles.....he also claimed that neither AF1 or AF2 had been in the air since the Ingratiation....Maybe checking for Bugs or something? 

Biden also had to take a private Jet to DC as the US Government would not send one for him....Odd.

Harris is not is the VP Mansion but rather staying in a Row House or what ever they call them in the Locale of Downtown DC. The WH has been dark at night now going on 2 weeks with a lot of odd activity at night.

I just get a feeling something is just not right or the way the lame Stream Media would have us believe.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

I would think that if AF1 or Trump's private Jet was there in Mar A Lago they would both be in a Hanger somewhere out of sight so as not to trip any hand.

I did watch Monkey Werx Videos where the TFR (temp Flight Restriction) has been removed from Mar A logo. Also he cliamed a c 130 left in the middle of the night on the 7th or 8th and landed out side of DC....Possibly POTUS or maybe the Beast and a few other Presidential Vehicles.....he also claimed that neither AF1 or AF2 had been in the air since the Ingratiation....Maybe checking for Bugs or something? 

Biden also had to take a private Jet to DC as the US Government would not send one for him....Odd.

Harris is not is the VP Mansion but rather staying in a Row House or what ever they call them in the Locale of Downtown DC. The WH has been dark at night now going on 2 weeks with a lot of odd activity at night.

I just get a feeling something is just not right or the way the lame Stream Media would have us believe.

Karsten

Saw that same video.  :twothumbs:

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Saw that same video.  :twothumbs:

Well, some of us are on the same page and most likely more than ready to stand hard against what ever they have planned next........Be doing mine In Silk TB, 1911 and 5.56/12 Gauge......MREs they are doable when you get hungry.....It is what it is and I pray We All Get Through This with out having to fight.

Karsten

5 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

I was hoping to see his jet just so i'd know he was at mar a lago but I'd prefer his location be secret. I agree, something is definitely going on. The 2hr documentary "Absolute Proof" came out yesterday and it was pretty impressive. I highly recommend watching it. Rumble was the only site it hadn't been removed from as of last night and it is supposed to aire on oann today and tomorrow (sat and Sunday.

I heard that the patriots took control of mainstream media last night so i suspect the news will be changing towards Trump very soon. I also heard Time Magazine ran an article yesterday about the democrats admitting they cheated but they only did it to save our country... im excited for whats to come. Trump should be inaugurated March 4th as the 19th president of the Republic of the United States instead of the corporation. Also heard whitehouse was moving out of DC. Im guessing Mar A Lago but havent heard location yet.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Could The Overthrow Be For Real?