Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 February 2021

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, ChrisGo said:

Thank You Adam and the Crew!! Hopefully this will end soon, I am so ready to retire and watch the cows graze and sunsets!!!

What island are you on with cows ??

i’m thinking more like ,   White sand , a very comfy lounge chair and of course a good looking cabana boy (man) serving me Pina~Colada’s !!!

Thank you Adam and Mods 🌴🌴🌴

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Hope you're with us in the VIP!">VIP Crypto section!

Been on the Dinar train for a good long while now Adam, and I’m not getting off of it. BUT 🤯the crypto world is something else. The future gains are going to be mind blowing!!!

THANK YOU for all that you’ve done over the years, BUT I especially appreciate everything that you’ve offered for VIP. Just the crypto section alone has been hands down worth every penny I spent to get in. 

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Wait for the RV, then see you on an island!

We were just talking about that a few hours ago as well hahaha. Let the island hopping begin!!!

8347BD35-7BBB-44B5-A053-6C26F5F7FBCA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

I don't see the excitement from reading this they talking about 1500 dinars to the 1 dollar. This is still going the wrong way. We want to see the dinar go down not up. From what I can see its going be a long time bringing the dinar rate back down. Plus one of the articles talking of 3 increases in the dinar rate against the dollar.  It is hard to get excited from this info. JMO of course.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, edbeach said:

I don't see the excitement from reading this they talking about 1500 dinars to the 1 dollar. This is still going the wrong way. We want to see the dinar go down not up. From what I can see its going be a long time bringing the dinar rate back down. Plus one of the articles talking of 3 increases in the dinar rate against the dollar.  It is hard to get excited from this info. JMO of course.

I was going to ask the same ?? Thank you. How does it benefit Iraq to continually devalue IQD? Thanks Adam & DV'ers

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

1 usd=1500 iqd. Then delete 3 zeros from the exchange rate=1 usd=1.5 iqd or 1 iqd= 0.67 usd. It isn't so bad for a start , is it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 2/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Ziggy said:

Been on the Dinar train for a good long while now Adam, and I’m not getting off of it. BUT 🤯the crypto world is something else. The future gains are going to be mind blowing!!!

THANK YOU for all that you’ve done over the years, BUT I especially appreciate everything that you’ve offered for VIP!" rel="">VIP. Just the crypto section alone has been hands down worth every penny I spent to get in. 

We were just talking about that a few hours ago as well hahaha. Let the island hopping begin!!!

8347BD35-7BBB-44B5-A053-6C26F5F7FBCA.jpeg

99% of the time when I talk about crypto, I get "deer in headlights" stares.

Then a few years later, I get a text or a message saying "hey... so, about that crypto?"

:lol: 

Glad you're here! :twothumbs: 

And... It aint over yet!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 5

17 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Then a few years later, I get a text or a message saying "hey... so, about that crypto?"

Maybe you should start a Dinar Website that has a Crypto Section for them to read and learn.  Oh ya, you already did that.  😂 😆 

I had 7 Crypto calls this week and 5 Stock Market calls.  Geez.  People will spend more time picking out a movie or playing games than learning about their investments.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

99% of the time when I talk about crypto, I get "deer in headlights" stares.

:lol: 

Glad you're here! :twothumbs: 

And... It aint over yet!!!!

😆 when Bitcoin came out years back, I knew it would be the wave of the future for the financial industry, but I didn’t jump in 🤦‍♂️😂 lesson well learned. 

Now I have a grip of people hitting me up wanting to know what’s going on in this market. This time around, I’m digging deep, and not letting these profits run away this time. We are still literally at the ground floor of all of this. Going up 🔝 

Glad to be here Adam 👊

It’s only just begun 😁

0114A23D-0EFE-4845-B530-B03BDBDD34D3.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Maybe you should start a Dinar Website that has a Crypto Section for them to read and learn.  Oh ya, you already did that.  😂 😆 

I had 7 Crypto calls this week and 5 Stock Market calls.  Geez.  People will spend more time picking out a movie or playing games than learning about their investments.  

If only if only it existed🤣😂It’s one of the best places to learn!!! Growing by the day 😎

Ain’t that the truth Pitcher! But I mean, don’t you want to know what the Kardashians did last week 😂😂😂

• Pow! 2