Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinions @ 11:05 AM CST - 2/03/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 *** In December the IMF told the world Iraq is about to increase the value of their currency.  In January tells the world the same thing What do you think is going to happen in the month of February This is huge...this is fantastic...the US treasury is done.  The IMF is done.  The World Bank seems to be done.  CBI it's your turn..!

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK ANNOUNCED THAT IT HAS JOINED THE BANI PLATFORM FOR CLEARING AND SETTLING ARAB PAYMENTS." I want you to bear in mind that just because they set this up does not mean Iraq will be on it sooner than later. Remember they also set up links into the NASDAQ  trading and we  saw all the the hype about it...But here we are and still no RV...We may have to still wait but it is coming and this is yet another sign. It is all very good..!

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Added at 11:35 AM CST:

*** Jeff *** Article: "Pope Francis reveals the date of his historic visit to Iraq"  The Pope is only going there to pray over Iraq and pray for them to be successful.  This is more proof Iraq is going international.  It's a point of new beginnings...spring is the new beginning.  That's where Iraq is headed.  He's praying for the prosperity of Iraq...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

The pope and I have something in common. I'm praying for prosperity in my bank account too. 😆

Has the pope hold and kept the iqd? Is the pope  dinar investor, too? Does the pope have the crystal balls? I love when the pope can talk about iqd in front of iraqi citizens while the pope has visited iraq.