Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

77 Days: The Effort To Overturn An Election

32 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Have any reputable links to "your" facts?  With that said, have you noticed how President Biden is focused on performing the duties of the office he holds, fighting the pandemic.....and not one childish mean tweet from his since he was inaugurated?  Refreshing, don't you think?  And he's not wasting one minute of his time on his predecessor's 2nd impeachment.

GO RV, then BV

You've been presented with multiple facts concerning States Judicial Branches overriding the Legislature concerning voter laws . You just are incapable of accepting it. 

As for Bidens lack of texting that ones easy.  Considering his mental disorder as his handler there is no way I'd ever allow him to tweet. There's just no telling what he'd say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You've been presented with multiple facts concerning States Judicial Branches overriding the Legislature concerning voter laws . You just are incapable of accepting it. 

As for Bidens lack of texting that ones easy.  Considering his mental disorder as his handler there is no way I'd ever allow him to tweet. There's just no telling what he'd say. 

Soooo...no to the reputable links then?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Trump had his problems with his uncontrolled twitter posts

You are NOT the "sensitive" "type", of course, such as THEE "noted" "poster".

Whereas as UNCONVENTIONAL as The True The United States Of America Patriot (now former) President Donald J Trump's tweets have CONSISTENTLY been posted, I MUST acknowledge AND admit THOSE tweets REALLY "uncovered" ALL THEE Saul Alinsky "useful" "idiots" AND THEE "useful" "idiots" REALLY HAD TO "display" "themselves"!!!

Yep.

The True The United States Of America Patriot (now former) President Donald J Trump flipped the script on THEE Saul Alinsky "useful" "idiots" AND THEY DIDN"T EVEN KNOW IT!!!

AND.

Of course.

STILL do NOT!!!

MEANWHILE.

THEY ALL "think" THEY ARE SO "smart".

head up ass |  UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO CURE FOR TDS ONLY ONE REMEDY TO ALLEVIATE THE SYMPTOMS; ORGANIC ROOT OIL APPLIED LIBERALLY TO THE SPHINCTER TO RELAX/LUBRICATE IT TO AID IN THE REMOVAL OF ONES HEAD FROM THEIR ANUS EVEN THIS ONLY PROVIDES TEMPORARY RELIEF AS THE HEAD KEEPS RETURNING TO THE ANUS | image tagged in head up ass | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/02/supreme-court-to-decide-if-two-trump-election-fraud-cases-can-proceed-this-month/

Others still pending in the lower courts of various States......Justice moves slowly in the US

CL 

Oh okay, now I know what you mean, thanks.....I read this same thing from a different source a couple of days ago, though I don't remember that one having a date for the SCOTUS to decide if they are going to take it up or not.  It said if they do decide to hear the case (Feb 19th per your article), it would be sometime this fall probably before they actually adjudicate it.....like you said, justice moves slowly in the U.S.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Have any reputable links to "your" facts?  With that said, have you noticed how President Biden is focused on performing the duties of the office he holds, fighting the pandemic.....and not one childish mean tweet from his since he was inaugurated?  Refreshing, don't you think?  And he's not wasting one minute of his time on his predecessor's 2nd impeachment.

GO RV, then BV

I almost chocked on my sandwich you should never use the name Biden and focused in the same sentence 

the dems got there little sheep brainwashed into believing everything they see on cnn 

1AD13704-244F-4226-804A-3ACBB5FCB5AE.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

;)

4 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

I almost chocked on my sandwich you should never use the name Biden and focused in the same sentence 

the dems got there little sheep brainwashed into believing everything they see on cnn 

1AD13704-244F-4226-804A-3ACBB5FCB5AE.jpeg

I've got to say, Fred.....that is a funny graphic and a perfect example of the conspiratorial Right's mindset.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

7 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

He was tired before he won/was awarded his first primary victory....

CL

You know CL, the thing that absolutely amazes me is how Kamala was knocked out the run right out of the starting gate because no one liked her, yet here she is. Also, with all of the far better choices out of the 20 candidates starting out in that presidential run, how in the hell did Biden beat out his opponents? Another thing I scratch my head over is how in the world did Bernie do well in any political process when he wears mittens like this:

E8A4EAED-410F-4308-ADA9-63DE7EE6CC78.jpeg

• Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh okay, now I know what you mean, thanks.....I read this same thing from a different source a couple of days ago, though I don't remember that one having a date for the SCOTUS to decide if they are going to take it up or not.  It said if they do decide to hear the case (Feb 19th per your article), it would be sometime this fall probably before they actually adjudicate it.....like you said, justice moves slowly in the U.S.

GO RV, then BV

Here's the list:

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 4

10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Damn Shabs, that list Markinsa just posted kind of flies in the face of all the far left LSM :bs: your side has been spouting. No more 50-60 cases thrown out of court/ they don't have a case :bs:. Let's shine a little light of truth and facts on all this evidence and see where it takes us. Oh, I know the LSM and Rats will try to make you believe there is NOTHING here to see, so just move on. Fair election and all that ole chap, but deep down in any logical thinking man's heart and brain he knows/can sense something IS NOT right here.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1