Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

77 Days: The Effort To Overturn An Election

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Certified 2020 Electoral College Results 

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020 

GO RV, then BV

https://cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/republican-congressmen-object-states-not-following

Once again Shabs...do your homework.... The same nutty states that broke laws repeatedly through out the 2020 election process followed suit right up to the electors being chosen...  

And I quote " 

“And, Madame Speaker, in a number of those states that constitutional process was not followed and that’s why we’re here to object,” said Scalise.

Article II of the Constitution says about the Electoral College: “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress.”

If you look at what the requirement says, nowhere in Article II, Section I does it give the secretary of state of a state that ability,” said Scalise. “Nowhere does it give the governor that ability. Nowhere does it give a court that ability. It exclusively gives that ability to the legislatures.

“And, in fact, in most states that’s the process that was followed,” said Scalise. “But for those states that this wasn’t followed. Unfortunately, this is not new.

So much for Democracy in these United States as of November 3rd, 2020..... New rules for all come 2024!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

https://cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/republican-congressmen-object-states-not-following

Once again Shabs...do your homework.... The same nutty states that broke laws repeatedly through out the 2020 election process followed suit right up to the electors being chosen...  

And I quote " 

“And, Madame Speaker, in a number of those states that constitutional process was not followed and that’s why we’re here to object,” said Scalise.

Article II of the Constitution says about the Electoral College: “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress.”

If you look at what the requirement says, nowhere in Article II, Section I does it give the secretary of state of a state that ability,” said Scalise. “Nowhere does it give the governor that ability. Nowhere does it give a court that ability. It exclusively gives that ability to the legislatures.

“And, in fact, in most states that’s the process that was followed,” said Scalise. “But for those states that this wasn’t followed. Unfortunately, this is not new.

Each state is in charge of their own election system, as the Texas attorney general found out first hand compliments of the justice system (one of the three branches of government to ensure checks and balances on our system of government)when he attempted to meddle in the business of other states.  The process was followed to the tee and the proper electors were  chosen.  Ask yourself why so many Republican members of the House sought to overturn the election, as opposed to the Senate.....2 year terms, as opposed to 6 year terms, that's why....those House Republicans were looking to save their political lives and nothing more....In fact, if the Georgia results are overturned, Marjorie Taylor Greene is out of a job, as well as all the other down ballot folks, of which the Republicans did very well.  And like you, this is just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Each state is in charge of their own election system, as the Texas attorney general found out first hand compliments of the justice system (one of the three branches of government to ensure checks and balances on our system of government)when he attempted to meddle in the business of other states.  The process was followed to the tee and the proper electors were  chosen.  Ask yourself why so many Republican members of the House sought to overturn the election, as opposed to the Senate.....2 year terms, as opposed to 6 year terms, that's why....those House Republicans were looking to save their political lives and nothing more.  And like you, this is just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Like I said, 2024 should be a lot of fun as Everyone will now be riding the rails of " WeeeLLL MAAYBEEE... Lets just go for it! Its our state and WE CAN DO IT AS WE SEE FIT!!!  Screw the Constitution!!! I cant wait to see who will be in court crying next time!

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Like I said, 2024 should be a lot of fun as Everyone will now be riding the rails of " WeeeLLL MAAYBEEE... Lets just go for it! Its our state and WE CAN DO IT AS WE SEE FIT!!!  Screw the Constitution!!! I cant wait to see who will be in court crying next time!

Yep, 2024 is the next opportunity for a new POTUS....exactly how the system is meant to work.   Who knows, maybe Joe will fall into that one and done category.  That is of course if D.C. and Puerto Rico don't gain statehood by then.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yep, 2024 is the next opportunity for a new POTUS....exactly how the system is meant to work.  Who knows, maybe Joe will fall in that one and done category.

GO RV, then BV

I'll be amazed if Kamala doesn't finish out his first term for him. He just looks tired already...

• Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ask yourself why so many Republican members of the House sought to overturn the election, as opposed to the Senate.....2 year terms, as opposed to 6 year terms, that's why....those House Republicans were looking to save their political lives and nothing more.

Its always the hooks put out there to entice people to do your bidding. I suspect that if we get our way, there will be limited terms for all of them in the not too distant future. These people, Republican and Democrats, spending 20, 30, even 40 years in Congress is nothing short of absurd. New blood is the lifeline to good health. I feel as though America is officially stuck in the Twilight Zone now. Soon we will enter double digit inflation in the midst of a failing dollar, sitting in line at the gas stations waiting to see if any of that $5 a gallon gasoline is left in the drum, as we dodge drive by bullets flying randomly, all the while watching pedestrians  getting swept in to vans by human traffickers..   That's not even one year into Joe's first year in office!!  Oh BOY!!!  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The process was followed to the tee.

It was not followed to a tee. One state, the judicial branch, along with a SoS by-passed the State Legislature and changed the voting requirement and the mail in ballot process. According to the states Constitution ballots could only be mailed out by request. The judge along with the SoS approved sending ballots without request. Then did not use any verification process on those ballots. Any deviation from the states Constitution voting regulation makes that state null and void. Unless you approve of mass voter fraud. 

• Pow! 5

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

It was not followed to a tee. One state, the judicial branch, along with a SoS by-passed the State Legislature and changed the voting requirement and the mail in ballot process. According to the states Constitution ballots could only be mailed out by request. The judge along with the SoS approved sending ballots without request. Then did not use any verification process on those ballots. Any deviation from the states Constitution voting regulation makes that state null and void. Unless you approve of mass voter fraud. 

That whole POS-SOS/Gov mess was just a big ol’ **** Show all the way around.  More proof in the pudding is the way they were all doing the exact same things to pull off the coup of the century. All of those states executive branches apparently have people in high positions who couldn’t be honest if their lives depended on it. 

• Pow! 2

14 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Which state?

GO RV, then BV

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lawfareblog.com/mail-voting-litigation-2020-part-v-efforts-halt-vote-mail-expansion&ved=2ahUKEwiP7KKFwN_uAhW0HDQIHaJIDQ4QFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1IrYL3d4JGX10hJk5m5_5a

This should work. Many states have lawsuits pending about mail in voting. Not the requested type. The rampant ballot  mail out that is ripe with fraud.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lawfareblog.com/mail-voting-litigation-2020-part-v-efforts-halt-vote-mail-expansion&ved=2ahUKEwiP7KKFwN_uAhW0HDQIHaJIDQ4QFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1IrYL3d4JGX10hJk5m5_5a

This should work. Many states have lawsuits pending about mail in voting. Not the requested type. The rampant ballot  mail out that is ripe with fraud.

Thank you for the link.  It was an interesting and the conclusion at the end is exactly where we find ourselves today.....that being, rampant voter fraud allegations are speculative at best.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

As does falling for false or alternative facts.

GO RV, then BV

Several States Judicial branches  violated Constitutional law by going around States Legislatures changing voter law. FACT!

19 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems you're deflecting....afraid of the truth, bro?

GO RV, then BV

I fail to see where I'm deflecting. 

58 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You and I agreed last week that no person running for public office should be older than 60.....but of the 2 old guys that sought the office, he's certainly the most adult acting.

GO RV, then BV

Again you prove my case about you not being capable of accepting the truth. Bidens tragic onslaught of Alzheimers is well documented and without question. Thus he can hardly be considered the most Adult acting. 

Unless you're making a bad joke about Alzheimers being one of the leading causes of death among the elderly. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Several States Judicial branches  violated Constitutional law by going around States Legislatures changing voter law. FACT!

I fail to see where I'm deflecting. 

Again you prove my case about you not being capable of accepting the truth. Bidens tragic onslaught of Alzheimers is well documented and without question. Thus he can hardly be considered the most Adult acting. 

Unless you're making a bad joke about Alzheimers being one of the leading causes of death among the elderly. 

Have any reputable links to "your" facts?  With that said, have you noticed how President Biden is focused on performing the duties of the office he holds, fighting the pandemic.....and not one childish mean tweet from his since he was inaugurated?  Refreshing, don't you think?  And he's not wasting one minute of his time on his predecessor's 2nd impeachment.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

You and I agreed last week that no person running for public office should be older than 60.....but of the 2 old guys that sought the office, he's certainly the most adult acting.

GO RV, then BV

Trump had his problems with his uncontrolled twitter posts.....Biden clearly has cognitive and lack of energy issues...

I'll take the guy in good health with a clear thought process every day.....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1