Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:44 AM CST - 2/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** Article quote: "Today Sunday the World Bank confirmed that changing the exchange rate gives the state the ability to increase its revenue..."   ...They are not talking about decreasing.  They're talking about increasing...if they keep the exchange rate lower, imports are going to cost more.  If they increase the exchange rate imports cost less...

*** MilitiaMan ***  Article: "Advisor to the Prime Minister: Creating new electronic payment cards that will enhance the advancement of services provided to citizens"   DIGITAL MONEY!!! I seriously like to hear this. They told us about this... It is and was part of the plan of a level playing field. Get ready to be cashless than before. They told us there would be a smaller amount of currency in circulation. Well when they adjust the exchange rate accordingly they will need less cash. As it will be worth more...imo

*** MilititMan *** Article: "Al-Yasiri: The Central Bank's initiatives have contributed to employing the unemployed and moving stalled projectsQuote: "the aim of changing the exchange rates is to support the Iraqi product in competition with imported products...He explained that "some sectors will respond immediately to this change..."  I would have to agree that the response will be immediately. They change the exchange rate and the markets respond in like kind. And in a big way. Contracts will require it!!! imo.. The news is off the charts good...the way they are talking today and yesterday. Comprehensive development process have been on going and we are now finally see the fruit of it all! imo

*** Footforward *** ...Based on my "opinion", 3.18 makes more sense as a date then it does as a rate. In my "opinion" the rate "can't" be that low. That's not financial or investment advice. My opinion (again not financial or investment advice) is that the dinar has to be over 3.50:confused2:

:salute:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

17 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Footforward *** ...Based on my "opinion", 3.18 makes more sense as a date then it does as a rate.

the dinar has to be over 3.50:confused2:

For 3.5 usd, i will run like hell to the bank and cash it all in and never look back.

" 3.18 usd makes more sense as a date and a rate? ". So what you said about " makes more sense "  that The number 3 refers to the month and number 18 refers to the day and number 3+18=21 refers to the year? That means the date is on the month of march ( number 3 ) and the day 18 and the year 21. So the date for rv may be on march 18, 2021 at the rate 3.18 usd. Is this what you mean by " more sense as a date and a rate "? Sorry folks i amn't trying to predict any date.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guys wake up!! If Iraq does anything they are going to either leave it at the rate of 1450 for the rest of the year or lower the exchange rate to 1600. There have been articles stating this and no it is not smoke and mirrors. The reality is after almost 20 years they reduced the value of the IQD. All of the talk about them increasing the rate at the end of 2020 was a bunch of BS and they do this every year! Next it will be a RV after the elections and then a RV after they seat the government. It has been the same pattern every year and the only reason I got back involved is because the IMF, G7 and the World Bank implemented the White Paper to revitalize their economy. The last time I checked they are in the process of borrowing another $6 billion from the IMF and the are still at the top of the list for being one of the most corrupt countries in the world! These are facts and not rumors. I am not trying to be negative but if you have been involved as long as I have you would understand my frustration. So I am going to sale about $2 million back to Safe Dinar and invest it in XRP, Dogecoin and Clubhouse. the good thing about this investment is it is not a total lost. I will keep the remaining amount just in case these clowns get of off their a$$es and do the right thing in the future. I am trying to save you guys some frustration so you won't waste as much time as I did. Good luck guys but I am done!! Go Rv!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Guys wake up!! If Iraq does anything they are going to either leave it at the rate of 1450 for the rest of the year or lower the exchange rate to 1600. There have been articles stating this and no it is not smoke and mirrors. The reality is after almost 20 years they reduced the value of the IQD. All of the talk about them increasing the rate at the end of 2020 was a bunch of BS and they do this every year! Next it will be a RV after the elections and then a RV after they seat the government. It has been the same pattern every year and the only reason I got back involved is because the IMF, G7 and the World Bank implemented the White Paper to revitalize their economy. The last time I checked they are in the process of borrowing another $6 billion from the IMF and the are still at the top of the list for being one of the most corrupt countries in the world! These are facts and not rumors. I am not trying to be negative but if you have been involved as long as I have you would understand my frustration. So I am going to sale about $2 million back to Safe Dinar and invest it in XRP, Dogecoin and Clubhouse. the good thing about this investment is it is not a total lost. I will keep the remaining amount just in case these clowns get of off their a$$es and do the right thing in the future. I am trying to save you guys some frustration so you won't waste as much time as I did. Good luck guys but I am done!! Go Rv!

I AGREE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

🤦🏻 BYE!! 👋 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

"All of the talk about them increasing the rate at the end of 2020 was a bunch of BS and they do this every year"

They did increase the rate at the end of the year. The dollar rate.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1