Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver, time to get silver.

Longtimelurker

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

I bought Silver 6-7 years ago and stashed it away.

Some say Reddit is going to do something along the lines of what happened to Gamestop. Forcing the Price a lot higher.....The little Guys are now Manipulating the Markets.

Karsten

That's all over the web right now. 

And what I find most interesting is that this morning the shipping time for new orders jumped to 7 days out. 

HOWEVER, as of right now that has jumped to more than 2 weeks. This means that people are buying Silver at an alarming rate.  Apmex.com 

Which is why I said in another thread that I believe Silver will be $150 dollars an ounce by the end of the week. This thing Reddit people are doing will blow up the financial system all together. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And what I find most interesting is that this morning the shipping time for new orders jumped to 7 days out. 

HOWEVER, as of right now that has jumped to more than 2 weeks. This means that people are buying Silver at an alarming rate.  Apmex.com 

Which is why I said in another thread that I believe Silver will be $150 dollars an ounce by the end of the week. This thing Reddit people are doing will blow up the financial system all together. 

LGD,

I believe it is all part of the plan to destroy the Big Banksters, Wall Street and the rest of the PTB that have been manipulating We The People for Decades now. I watched a video by Dan Bongino where they now have plans to monitor all Social Media for people planning or talking about another Reddit Event so they can simply Shut the Markets Down. Hence they are willing to save the Bankster and Hedge Fund Guys but no one seems to care when We The People take major losses......I so think change is coming for the World here soon.

I normally don't pay much if any attention to this site and this update is all about the present times and what is supposed to be going on now....Note, Not IQD related so I hope it is okay to post.

(Removed link to other dinar site - against forum rules)

Karsten

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed link to other dinar site.
  • Thanks 1

People often ask Adam what he thinks the value of the Dinar will be, and he always says it's value is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. 

Silver is EXACTLY the same way. Forget about the spot price and focus on the buying price. That's the real price of Silver. 

Watch "OUR DAILY SILVER" on YouTube

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Mods Remove if not allowed....

Anybody wanting to buy silver?  I need to sell it to pay some bills.  I hate to do it because it is getting ready to go through the roof... but no choice.  I have (60) 2014 Eagles.  JM Bullion has them at  $40.90... if you can get it.  They are sold out just like all the other dealers.   I'll sell at the same price.   Please message me.  I am in Jacksonville, FL.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:13 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

And how and where are you gonna unload this physical silver if they pump it up before it dives back down again??

And what's you sell price?

People suffering from “Fomo” will by by anything at any price. 

anyway I’m only stacking to hedge the dollar collapse. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

As am I. I have had precious metals for 10-12 years to hedge against the dollar collapse.

You got some good price point then! 
I remember buying silver when I was in high school for 4 to 5 dollars an oz for Different projects but wasn’t smart enough the stack.  Years later when it it went to $50 an oz I still had about 10ozs left over. 

10 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

I would find it hard to part with any of my precious metals.  Its just to much fun picking it up and playing with it.

Here, Here. I too don't have a sell price because I understand the simplest thing of economics.  You can't print your way out of debt. 

• Upvote 1

Silver and Gold are considered a "Rare Earth" mineral. And it should be noted that the strain on Silver supply today has reached a breaking point. This article doesn't mention Silver, as it doesn't mention any minerals by name, but make no mistake about it Silver is probably the main subject. We're already in a currency war. Chinas just thinking about escalating. 

BY EMEL AKAN
February 17, 2021

WASHINGTON—China is reportedly looking into curbing the export of rare-earth minerals to the United States, which may become a new source of friction between the two countries.

China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in January proposed draft controls on the production and export of rare-earth minerals and provided 30 days for public comment.

During the comment period, industry executives were asked to assess how U.S. and European companies could be affected if Beijing decided to cut rare-earth exports during a bilateral dispute, the Financial Times reported, citing people involved in the discussions.

“The government wants to know if the U.S. may have trouble making F-35 fighter jets if China imposes an export ban,” a Chinese government adviser told the Financial Times.

Industry executives were also asked to comment on how quickly the United States could secure rare earths from alternative suppliers or increase its production capacity.

Rare earths are 17 metals that are required in the manufacturing of airplanes, computers, cell phones, electricity generation and transmission systems, and advanced 

China controls about 80 percent of the global supply of rare-earth minerals and sees its dominance as leverage that can be used against the West. It’s not clear whether China can really weaponize rare-earth exports, as it could backfire by forcing other countries to increase their own production capacity.

The timeline to increase production capacity at home “could in fact be very, very short” with more government support and industry innovation, according to Pini Althaus, CEO of USA Rare Earth, a mining company that is developing the Round Top rare-earths deposit in Texas.

“The writing has been on the wall for decades, and now we are seeing first-hand why we’ve been raising the alarm that China’s dominance over the rare earth and critical minerals industry is a highly volatile geopolitical concern,” Althaus said in a statement.

“To counter the effort of the CCP to put a chokehold on defense and other high-tech metals, the U.S. and its allies must continue to invest in this space.”

Former President Donald Trump last year signed an executive order to expand and strengthen domestic mining of rare earths and other critical minerals.

“The United States now imports 80 percent of its rare earth elements directly from China, with portions of the remainder indirectly sourced from China through other countries,” Trump stated in the executive order. “In the 1980s, the United States produced more of these elements than any other country in the world, but China used aggressive economic practices to strategically flood the global market for rare earth elements and displace its competitors.”

Last year, a bipartisan group of House and Senate lawmakers also introduced proposals aimed at reducing U.S. dependence on China by providing tax incentives for the rare-earths industry.

“The global pandemic has highlighted our reliance on China to meet our demand for critical minerals that are used in products such as electric and hybrid cars, computers, and military equipment,” Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) told The Epoch Times.

“It is essential for our national security and economic interests that we reduce our nation’s dependence on China for rare earth minerals. I co-sponsored the RARE Act to incentivize domestic production and develop our own consistent supply chain. To remain a world leader in technological and military innovation, we must act.”

The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request from The Epoch Times for comment.

President Joe Biden, during his election campaign, pledged to “accelerate innovation in supply-chain resilience” and address “issues like reliance on rare-earth minerals."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/1/2021 at 3:29 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If it goes to $150.00 Im going to be dumping some pounds of Silver!!

• Pow! 1

• 1 month later...

Just bought another 10oz of silver delivered to the door for $281. That is a $3 drop per oz from a couple of months back. Starting to think about strategies for physical holdings from monthly buys to storage. 

Will also think about ratios of different metals as part of that strategy, like for every 50oz of silver to buy an oz of gold. Curious if anyone has any good resources or personal advice to share?

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Just bought another 10oz of silver delivered to the door for $281. That is a $3 drop per oz from a couple of months back. Starting to think about strategies for physical holdings from monthly buys to storage. 

Will also think about ratios of different metals as part of that strategy, like for every 50oz of silver to buy an oz of gold. Curious if anyone has any good resources or personal advice to share?

Cheers!

I can say this, next week speculation is that Silver may go even lower. I'm hoping for around $20 an ounce. At which time time I'm going to buy a bit more. 

As to which to buy, when this happens Silver is the most highly undervalued commodity on earth so it stands to gain the most. 

Having said that both Silver and Gold will EXPLODE to never before seen highs. The problem is that the dollar will become nearly worthless in the process. Most likely to be replaced by the SDR for a short time. 

Precious metals is the way you stay out of the Government controlled system. Barter ability is going to be astronomical. For example, you could reasonably be able to buy a home for 20 ounces of Silver. Or groceries for a month with just a quarter ounce. 

Take a listen to this video if you want an idea of how close this is. 

• Upvote 1

@ladyGrace'sDaddy 

Thanks for sharing your insights and advice. Watching the video just now. Thanks for sharing! 

Happy to buy on the way down and might have some extra $$$ at the end of this month. So, that will bring down my dollar cost average, but as it is a hedge against fiat failure, I am not too worried about the average. It is more about the over all weight I will own. :)

I did buy some physical shares you mentioned in one of your posts, which looks to be a great hedge. If/when the fiat system does falter, do you recommend buying in smaller units, or do you think the 1oz bars will be easier to trade? [I have only been buying in one oz bars in units of ten, as I figured they might be easier to exchange these smaller units. Not sure I have a strategy on what sizes to buy in, yet, though.]

Thanks for taking the time!

5 hours ago, bkeiller said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddy 

Thanks for sharing your insights and advice. Watching the video just now. Thanks for sharing! 

Happy to buy on the way down and might have some extra $$$ at the end of this month. So, that will bring down my dollar cost average, but as it is a hedge against fiat failure, I am not too worried about the average. It is more about the over all weight I will own. :)

I did buy some physical shares you mentioned in one of your posts, which looks to be a great hedge. If/when the fiat system does falter, do you recommend buying in smaller units, or do you think the 1oz bars will be easier to trade? [I have only been buying in one oz bars in units of ten, as I figured they might be easier to exchange these smaller units. Not sure I have a strategy on what sizes to buy in, yet, though.]

Thanks for taking the time!

Like you I'm buying 1 ounce only, though mine are rounds. Really I don't think it makes any difference. What's coming will most certainly make ANY SILVER extraordinarily valuable. What you're really asking is more about bartering than Silver. Walmart and other big box stores will most likely never accept Silver. But your local mom and pop stores most certainly will. Make friends with local people, farmers, grocers and such. Life will be hard but Silver and Gold will place you and your family in the upper 1 percent of society. 

• Thanks 1

In my area the bullion is pretty much gone. Unless someone sells some to the pawn shops or coin dealers the stores are dry. The online dealers have high Premiums. $40 for a $25 silver eagle is a bit much.  I ended up have to resort to having my local guy order cmx bars for me. 100oz bars is the only thing that is available to him right now. But I prefer that over having to use my credit card with one of the big dealers online. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1