Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nesara/Gesara is Here! Warning Red Pill Info included!

johnm

I hope the scuttle-butt is true and Iraq passes the budget on my birthday,  Sunday! I’m going to really enjoy this birthday, if they do pass the budget Sunday. We are in the middle of a major cold spell here in Texas right now! Six people were killed in a major wreck here on 35W yesterday and the news is reporting 65 people hurt and in the hospital! Our church is praying for all of those involved, that they will be healed and have a full recovery! Several of the people in the wreck were medical personnel and police officers reporting for work when the accident occurred! We have a lot of elevated highways here now. That stretch of 35 is actually a bridge about a mile long. For people not familiar with the road, and folks that live here don’t really realize that they are on a bridge! As it is going over Railroad tracks going into the Trinity River bottom, an area searched heavily for possum and mama possum, to no avail, I might add! If the temperatures don’t reach above 32 degrees this will be the 2nd longest cold spell in Texas history of keeping weather records! Right now for me, I’m working to keep the calves from getting to cold where they could get sick and die! We are expecting more ice tonight! Right now this is a very dangerous situation developing! Now I got to go get water for my bull as his water comes from a line that is frozen now! He’s in good shape he is at 1800 lbs now so he’s got plenty of fat stored! Now, trusting my tractor starts and budget is passed! Stay warm and safe folks. JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Artitech said:

I hope the scuttle-butt is true and Iraq passes the budget on my birthday,  Sunday! I’m going to really enjoy this birthday, if they do pass the budget Sunday. We are in the middle of a major cold spell here in Texas right now! Six people were killed in a major wreck here on 35W yesterday and the news is reporting 65 people hurt and in the hospital! Our church is praying for all of those involved, that they will be healed and have a full recovery! Several of the people in the wreck were medical personnel and police officers reporting for work when the accident occurred! We have a lot of elevated highways here now. That stretch of 35 is actually a bridge about a mile long. For people not familiar with the road, and folks that live here don’t really realize that they are on a bridge! As it is going over Railroad tracks going into the Trinity River bottom, an area searched heavily for possum and mama possum, to no avail, I might add! If the temperatures don’t reach above 32 degrees this will be the 2nd longest cold spell in Texas history of keeping weather records! Right now for me, I’m working to keep the calves from getting to cold where they could get sick and die! We are expecting more ice tonight! Right now this is a very dangerous situation developing! Now I got to go get water for my bull as his water comes from a line that is frozen now! He’s in good shape he is at 1800 lbs now so he’s got plenty of fat stored! Now, trusting my tractor starts and budget is passed! Stay warm and safe folks. JMHO 🤠

I read that on FB...:praying: for the families. We're also getting ready to get hit with another storm in Southeastern Indiana...ugh this Sunday/Monday. Next Sunday I'll be flying to Texas for my back surgery.  I was hoping for better weather... I don't miss the cold spells and chopping ice for our farm animals.  Hope all goes well for you.  I've heard people having troubles this year around home keeping babies.  Whether it be calves, goats, pigs.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2/12/2021 at 6:40 AM, keylime said:

You are a three part person. Spirit, soul and body. The body goes into the ground. The Spirit and soul(your consciousness, or what makes you you) go either to heaven if you believe in Jesus where you will one day go before Jesus called "the Bema Seat" and receive your heavenly rewards, or a holding place for the Great White Throne Judgement to be thrown into the Lake of Fire where your soul and spirit die forever. Or a tormented forever. Before either of those scenarios happen you are given a body, a "second" body(thus the "second death") to house your spirit and soul. The believer is given a forever body, "this mortal takes on immortality and this corruptible takes on incorruption", Paul says. Also, this happens when the believer is "changed in the twinkling of an eye" at the "calling up or catching up" also known as the rapture. And the unbeliever is given their body, "the sea, the land," and anywhere a person died, gives up "their dead" meaning those unbelieving souls and spirits are given their forever bodies and are judged according to their sins as the Bible says, "their sins stand against them", and they are cast into the Lake of Fire(Hell) where the "fire is never quenched". 

So you are not cutting off your hand and throwing it into hell, what Jesus was saying is if your hand or eye causes you to sin, if you can't control yourself, you are better off cutting that part off, ( a thief cut his hands off) then to let your body cause you to burn in hell forever. So Jesus is not talking about your soul having hands or eyes, your soul and spirit will be given a second body to either enjoy heaven or experience hell forever.

But praise God He provided a way to enter heaven that has nothing to do with what you do or who you are. Believe in Jesus and be saved. Because salvation is entirely based on who Jesus is and what He did, not us, or we still would never make it. Thus, my salvation is sure because God has given me the gift of faith to believe in His Son Jesus. I have been adopted into God's family and no one can take me out of Jesus' hands.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you! That is the Gospel Truth! The Good News! Saved by Grace! The essence of John 3:16, For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not die but have eternal life. Amen and Amen!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

22 hours ago, cutter73 said:

I read that on FB...:praying: for the families. We're also getting ready to get hit with another storm in Southeastern Indiana...ugh this Sunday/Monday. Next Sunday I'll be flying to Texas for my back surgery.  I was hoping for better weather... I don't miss the cold spells and chopping ice for our farm animals.  Hope all goes well for you.  I've heard people having troubles this year around home keeping babies.  Whether it be calves, goats, pigs.

I don’t know what part of Texas you are going to, if you are coming to north Texas that is when the snow and ice is supposed to hit, if you are going to Houston, I think you will probably be ok there, but driving on ice here you may be able to do it, the problem is there are people that can’t and are the ones who causes the wreckage! Cause once you commit to a move you are going to do it cause there is no stopping! What happens here people won’t get enough speed up to get up a Hill and they stall out and the next car or truck hits them! I hope your surgery goes well and you have a complete recovery! Respectfully 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2021 at 6:40 AM, keylime said:

You are a three part person. Spirit, soul and body. The body goes into the ground. The Spirit and soul(your consciousness, or what makes you you) go either to heaven if you believe in Jesus where you will one day go before Jesus called "the Bema Seat" and receive your heavenly rewards, or a holding place for the Great White Throne Judgement to be thrown into the Lake of Fire where your soul and spirit die forever. Or a tormented forever. Before either of those scenarios happen you are given a body, a "second" body(thus the "second death") to house your spirit and soul. The believer is given a forever body, "this mortal takes on immortality and this corruptible takes on incorruption", Paul says. Also, this happens when the believer is "changed in the twinkling of an eye" at the "calling up or catching up" also known as the rapture. And the unbeliever is given their body, "the sea, the land," and anywhere a person died, gives up "their dead" meaning those unbelieving souls and spirits are given their forever bodies and are judged according to their sins as the Bible says, "their sins stand against them", and they are cast into the Lake of Fire(Hell) where the "fire is never quenched". 

So you are not cutting off your hand and throwing it into hell, what Jesus was saying is if your hand or eye causes you to sin, if you can't control yourself, you are better off cutting that part off, ( a thief cut his hands off) then to let your body cause you to burn in hell forever. So Jesus is not talking about your soul having hands or eyes, your soul and spirit will be given a second body to either enjoy heaven or experience hell forever.

But praise God He provided a way to enter heaven that has nothing to do with what you do or who you are. Believe in Jesus and be saved. Because salvation is entirely based on who Jesus is and what He did, not us, or we still would never make it. Thus, my salvation is sure because God has given me the gift of faith to believe in His Son Jesus. I have been adopted into God's family and no one can take me out of Jesus' hands.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you for your reply.  I was hoping to have this kind of conversation with just one poster though.  I realize that is probably not possible on a forum.  I have some issues with some of your points.  You say the spirit and soul will die forever.  Is there a verse where it says they will die forever?  And does that mean over and over again?  How can you be tortured if you are dead?  Also you say we will be given a second body to burn in hell.  Which verse is that from?  How can a flesh and blood body be constantly burned over and over again?  You are the first person I have ever talked to that believes a flesh and blood body can be burned over and over again.  I thought most people just thought it was the soul that was immortal and not the body.  The rapture is a different thing than hell so lets just stick to hell.  I agree with you about the hands and eye.  Jesus is not actually stating to cut off one´s hand or to pluck out ones literal eye.  It is about behavior.  Stop doing the bad behavior.  

I appreciate everyones jumping in here to discuss, but I would really rather have it with one poster.  To answer 4 or 5 people is too much.

Let us go to one of my points.  

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

I don’t know what part of Texas you are going to, if you are coming to north Texas that is when the snow and ice is supposed to hit, if you are going to Houston, I think you will probably be ok there, but driving on ice here you may be able to do it, the problem is there are people that can’t and are the ones who causes the wreckage! Cause once you commit to a move you are going to do it cause there is no stopping! What happens here people won’t get enough speed up to get up a Hill and they stall out and the next car or truck hits them! I hope your surgery goes well and you have a complete recovery! Respectfully 🤠@Art

@Artitech... Plano

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Thank you for your reply.  I was hoping to have this kind of conversation with just one poster though.  I realize that is probably not possible on a forum.  I have some issues with some of your points.  You say the spirit and soul will die forever.  Is there a verse where it says they will die forever?  And does that mean over and over again?  How can you be tortured if you are dead?  Also you say we will be given a second body to burn in hell.  Which verse is that from?  How can a flesh and blood body be constantly burned over and over again?  You are the first person I have ever talked to that believes a flesh and blood body can be burned over and over again.  I thought most people just thought it was the soul that was immortal and not the body.  The rapture is a different thing than hell so lets just stick to hell.  I agree with you about the hands and eye.  Jesus is not actually stating to cut off one´s hand or to pluck out ones literal eye.  It is about behavior.  Stop doing the bad behavior.  

I appreciate everyones jumping in here to discuss, but I would really rather have it with one poster.  To answer 4 or 5 people is too much.

Let us go to one of my points.  

The new bodies we will be given at the rapture are eternal bodies. The Bible says "No flesh can enter heaven," thus we are given a forever body, an incorruptible, immortal body just like the body Jesus had after His resurrection.

As far as burning forever, the burning bush that the Lord spoke to Moses through is an example of a physical body that can burn but not be burned up. However, Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego in the Book of Daniel are perfect examples of flesh and blood bodies that were in a fire "7 times hotter" and so hot it burned up the people that were trying to make it hotter and yet after, it is recorded, not even a hair on their head was singed nor their clothing. So all things are possible with God. Sometimes trying to understand with our carnal mortal understanding just won't cut it. In any case, I appreciate your wanting to know but the truth is the only thing anyone should be concerned with is have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, everything after that God will take care of. Everything else does not apply if Jesus is your Lord and Savior.

So now I will leave this discussion so you can have a one on one. God bless. I pray not only you get all of your answers but those answers lead you to Jesus and eternal life.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

On 2/13/2021 at 7:15 PM, keylime said:

The new bodies we will be given at the rapture are eternal bodies. The Bible says "No flesh can enter heaven," thus we are given a forever body, an incorruptible, immortal body just like the body Jesus had after His resurrection.

As far as burning forever, the burning bush that the Lord spoke to Moses through is an example of a physical body that can burn but not be burned up. However, Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego in the Book of Daniel are perfect examples of flesh and blood bodies that were in a fire "7 times hotter" and so hot it burned up the people that were trying to make it hotter and yet after, it is recorded, not even a hair on their head was singed nor their clothing. So all things are possible with God. Sometimes trying to understand with our carnal mortal understanding just won't cut it. In any case, I appreciate your wanting to know but the truth is the only thing anyone should be concerned with is have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, everything after that God will take care of. Everything else does not apply if Jesus is your Lord and Savior.

So now I will leave this discussion so you can have a one on one. God bless. I pray not only you get all of your answers but those answers lead you to Jesus and eternal life.

Just two things.  The burning bush looked like it was on fire but was not.  The bush was not harmed.  And the three hebrews were protected by god from the furnace.  So they were also not harmed.  So by your using these two examples seems to indicate that the ones in hell are also not harmed.

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Just two things.  The burning bush looked like it was on fire but was not.  The bush was not harmed.  And the three hebrews were protected by god from the furnace.  So they were also not harmed.  So by your using these two examples seems to indicate that the ones in hell are also not harmed.

I didn't say not harmed. They are tormented in the fires of hell. Those were examples of being in a fire but not burned up. The ones in the Lake of fire will be tormented along with the devil, the fallen angels, etc. But not burned up then brought back to life and be burned up again,  over and over. Now the fire itself can also be tormenting while never burning them up as well.

• Thanks 1

Revelation 20:11-15

New International Version

The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:12

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament

12 And kai I saw the ho dead nekros, the ho great megas and kai the ho small mikros, standing histēmi before enōpion the ho throne thronos, and kai the book sbiblion were opened anoigō. Then kai another allos book biblion was open edanoigō—the hos Book of ho Life zōē. And kai the ho dead nekros were judged krinō by ek what ho was written graphō in en the ho book sbiblion, according to kata ·ho their autos deed sergon.

νεκρός (nekros)

Strong: G3498

GK: G3738

dead, without life, Mt. 11:5; 22:31; met. νεκρός τινι, dead to a thing, no longer devoted to, or under the influence of a thing, Rom. 6:11; dead in respect of fruitlessness, Jas. 2:17, 20, 26; morally or spiritually dead, Rom. 6:13; Eph. 5:14; dead in alienation from God, Eph. 2:1, 5; Col. 2:13; subject to death, mortal, Rom. 8:10; causing death and misery, fatal, having a destructive power, Heb. 6:1; 9:14

The "dead" or nekros are standing before HIM to be judged. Pretty sure whatever form the body has is similar to the physical life before death but then eternally existing since the "dead" are all standing before HIM.

The issue of existing eternally in Hell in constant torment can be eternally avoided by receiving Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior NOW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 2/8/2021 at 6:04 PM, cutter73 said:

I am also trying to think that. I have osteopenia in my spine and hips so I can have 3 discs replaces but fused. ALIF fusion. My doctor said Tiger woods had it done and won the Masters so let hope I get blessed as well...

Hey Cutter.  Just a quick FYI, I had L2 L3 and L4 replaced back in 2008.  Best thing I ever did.  But one thing to remember, listen to and do what your doctor tells you to do.  If you don't then it's on you.  Stories abound forever about what you should do but never mind all the negativity.  It just makes for good stories.  Best of having a great Dr.  Good luck my Friend.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey Cutter.  Just a quick FYI, I had L2 L3 and L4 replaced back in 2008.  Best thing I ever did.  But one thing to remember, listen to and do what your doctor tells you to do.  If you don't then it's on you.  Stories abound forever about what you should do but never mind all the negativity.  It just makes for good stories.  Best of having a great Dr.  Good luck my Friend.

Thanks!  It'll defiantly be a change of life style and the hard work will be cut down as well.  I don't know what this means for my job though.  I'm a plasma sprayer (like a spray welder) for aerospace and refurbish jet engines so it's not the lightest of work.  

• Downvote 1

On 2/2/2021 at 10:16 AM, Longtimelurker said:

My understanding is there are 2 different resets trying to be implemented. First one is "The Great Reset" which is deepstate and this is the one where they pay off your debts but also take ownership of all of your property or assets. The 2nd is the "Global Currency Reset" which is done by the white hats or patriots. This one also pays off debts and also returns us to the Republic under constitutional law etc. We keep our assets and return the power to the people.

I vote for the Patriot reset. I’m waiting patiently for the RV. Something like when people didn’t believe in BTC in 2009. Now look at all those millionaires and billionaires who invested in BTC. There is something special about Iraq in God’s plan. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2021 at 8:36 AM, cutter73 said:

Thanks!  It'll defiantly be a change of life style and the hard work will be cut down as well.  I don't know what this means for my job though.  I'm a plasma sprayer (like a spray welder) for aerospace and refurbish jet engines so it's not the lightest of work.  

Thanks for the red Ruby's @ladyGrace'sDaddy

on the two posts. Not sure why I got them... But ok

• Downvote 1

On 2/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, cutter73 said:

I am also trying to think that. I have osteopenia in my spine and hips so I can have 3 discs replaces but fused. ALIF fusion. My doctor said Tiger woods had it done and won the Masters so let hope I get blessed as well...

Thanks for the red ruby @ladyGrace'sDaddy. Not sure why but thanks! 

• Downvote 1