Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nesara/Gesara is Here! Warning Red Pill Info included!

johnm

On 2/2/2021 at 1:46 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

Lets just say all of you are right...that pit is hell.  Let me ask a question then...Are people in hell right now?  Who was the first to go to hell?

Bottomless Pit vs. Lake of Fire? | Verse By Verse Ministry International  According to this link, Hell and pit are not the same thing.

I think you are right, to some degree! Hades is a very big place! From my study, and testomony from people with near death experiences, that were taken to hell and had a walk through of that terrible place! For what ever reason, Jesus gave them a second chance, of turning their life around! They were granted the opportunity to come back into these mortal bodies, here on earth. They tell some very frightening experiences there, and change the way they were living, prior to this near death experience! To answer your question, there is people there! These people, are seperated from the believers by a gulf! The people in Hades can see the people in Heaven and see what they missed! The Christians that are on the Heaven side, can not see the people in Hades! I love The Good Lord Jesus more than I can put into words! We are only here in these mortal bodies, For a very short period of time! Like I say, I have NOT seen a swinging D--K walk off of this planet, YET. I just had a very good friend die Sunday! I knew that boy since he was twelve! My point being it just seems like yesterday we were playing high school football together! He was 70, and a very good Christian man! There is no doubt in my mind, what side of that gulf, he is on! People Can reject Christ, disbelieve and mock Jesus, and His followers all they want! What they are gambling is their Soul for eternal damnation, to hell! If the non believers are right and their is no after life, then will both have our mortal bodies eat up, by the worms!  Of  only being here a very short time, on the earth! No Harm No foul! Now, if I'm right on the other hand, of an after life, going to heaven for eternity. You have made a very big mistake in believing the LIES of the devil! Because you will spend, your eternity there with the devil hell!   JMHO! :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

17 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I think you are right, to some degree! Hades is a very big place! From my study, and testomony from people with near death experiences, that were taken to hell and had a walk through of that terrible place! For what ever reason, Jesus gave them a second chance, of turning their life around! They were granted the opportunity to come back into these mortal bodies, here on earth. They tell some very frightening experiences there, and change the way they were living, prior to this near death experience! To answer your question, there is people there! These people, are seperated from the believers by a gulf! The people in Hades can see the people in Heaven and see what they missed! The Christians that are on the Heaven side, can not see the people in Hades! I love The Good Lord Jesus more than I can put into words! We are only here in these mortal bodies, For a very short period of time! Like I say, I have NOT seen a swinging D--K walk off of this planet, YET. I just had a very good friend die Sunday! I knew that boy since he was twelve! My point being it just seems like yesterday we were playing high school football together! He was 70, and a very good Christian man! There is no doubt in my mind, what side of that gulf, he is on! People Can reject Christ, disbelieve and mock Jesus, and His followers all they want! What they are gambling is their Soul for eternal damnation, to hell! If the non believers are right and their is no after life, then will both have our mortal bodies eat up, by the worms!  Of  only being here a very short time, on the earth! No Harm No foul! Now, if I'm right on the other hand, of an after life, going to heaven for eternity. You have made a very big mistake in believing the LIES of the devil! Because you will spend, your eternity there with the devil hell!   JMHO! :salute:

Well if the devil is in hell right now....and the pit is hell which he will be thrown into in the future....I dont see where the punishment for him is.  If he is already there how is he put there again?

So by your writing here, I am guessing the soul burns in hell right?

40 minutes ago, johnm said:

Latest I heard this weekend is that the RV is only waiting on Iraq to approve the budget?

Anyone have any update on that?

Adam gives an update every Wednesday, But if you want my opinion then I would say that the revalue of not only the dinar but all currencies of the world will occur in short order with implementation of the NESERA act. I believe that we are witnessing a massive move in the Geopolitical world. One that will remove nearly every world leader and in the end leave Trump as something of the President of the world. This event has to happen soon and SUDDENLY, because people are fast waking up to the fact that the dollar is worthless. And if that happens before the implementation of the NESERA act there will be utter chaos. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

26 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Adam gives an update every Wednesday, But if you want my opinion then I would say that the revalue of not only the dinar but all currencies of the world will occur in short order with implementation of the NESERA act. I believe that we are witnessing a massive move in the Geopolitical world. One that will remove nearly every world leader and in the end leave Trump as something of the President of the world. This event has to happen soon and SUDDENLY, because people are fast waking up to the fact that the dollar is worthless. And if that happens before the implementation of the NESERA act there will be utter chaos. 

🤦🏻

On 2/2/2021 at 2:46 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

Lets just say all of you are right...that pit is hell.  Let me ask a question then...Are people in hell right now?  Who was the first to go to hell?

Bottomless Pit vs. Lake of Fire? | Verse By Verse Ministry International  According to this link, Hell and pit are not the same thing.

Here's a quick write up as well...

God’s Final Judgment Of Satan And His Fallen Angels The Scriptures do not provide a complete account of all the details of God’s judgment of Satan and fallen angels. But there are enough relevant verses to obtain a general overview of it. In John 16:11, Jesus said Satan was already under a sentence of condemnation by God at that time: “of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.” This judgment of condemnation had been pronounced by God sometime in the past. When it occurred is unclear. Revelation 19:11-20:8 shows at Jesus’ Second Coming, Satan will be thrown into a temporary holding-prison called the Abyss. Revelation 20:7-14 reveals Satan will later be thrown into Hell or the Lake of Fire prior to the Great Final Judgment. Jude 6 indicates fallen angels will be judged at the Great Final Judgment: “And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day.” 2 Peter 2:4 speaks of at least some of these fallen angels being bound at the present time in a temporary holding-prison called “Tartarus” in the original Greek: “For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment.” Hell is the same as Lake of Fire – the place of everlasting punishment (cross reference Matthew 18:8-9, 25:41, Mark 9:43-44 and Revelation 20:10). But English translations of the Bible sometimes translate “Tartarus” and “Hades” – the place where unbelievers in Old Testament times were temporarily sent after they died (see Matthew 11:23, Luke 10:15 and 16:23) – as “Hell”. Whether it is right to translate “Tartarus” and “Hades” as “Hell” is debatable. Matthew 25:41 shows the Lake of Fire was prepared for both Satan and fallen angels: “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’” Therefore even though Revelation 20:10 speaks of Satan being thrown alone into the eternal fire prior to the Final Judgment Day, fallen angels will be sent there later. Matthew 8:29 and Luke 8:31 reveal fallen angels know their appointed future time of judgment. 1 Genesis 3:15 records God promised to defeat Satan through the Seed of the woman – Jesus Christ. Also, Colossians 2:15 demonstrates fallen angels were defeated and disarmed through Jesus’ death: “Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.” Such total defeat of Satan and his fallen angels related to removing their rule over the fallen human race. Jesus’ death was not necessary for Satan and his evil angels to be eternally condemned. The verses quoted or mentioned above – John 16:11, Jude 6, Matthew 8:29, 25:41 and Luke 8:31 – show they were eternally condemned some time in the past prior to Jesus’ death. 1 One view suggests that some demons are not fallen angels. I do not have space here to discuss this contentious issue.

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In your opinion what time frame will NESERA be implemented?

On 2/3/2021 at 4:42 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

Well if the devil is in hell right now....and the pit is hell which he will be thrown into in the future....I dont see where the punishment for him is.  If he is already there how is he put there again?

So by your writing here, I am guessing the soul burns in hell right?

This is another great breakdown and word study of hell from both the Old and New Testaments

Hell, Sheol, Hades, Paradise, and the Grave | Berean Bible Society

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

In your opinion what time frame will NESERA be implemented?

No one knows for sure but I can tell you this, the Reddit people and the WallStreetbets people seem to have started an uncontrollable fire in all markets. Most people don't know this but the metals market is exploding with the extraordinary and literally never before seen buying of silver'. I started a thread about this here. By the total media blackout of the silver event I suspect that serious damage is being done to all markets. Furthermore, I am almost certain that the WallStreetbets people are affiliated with Trump.  Thus Trump is the one creating this current situation. That being said and realizing that more and more people are jumping onto the silver bandwagon, then Trump had better do something in the very near future. Otherwise the dollar will collapse under the pressure as people realize that it's worthless. 

Every major dealer of precious metals will tell you that they are seeing the greatest demand for silver than ever in history. In my opinion that is because people are waking up to the real fact that silver is also money. 

But my short answer is I give it to March. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

21 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Timing is everything. Everything is coming to a head very soon👍

:praying: so... I was blessed with another birthday here this past week and surgery's the 23rd.  Would love to be able to not have to go back to work with a big bank account 😏Not knowing how back surgery will be (outcome).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cutter73 said:

:praying: so... I was blessed with another birthday here this past week and surgery's the 23rd.  Would love to be able to not have to go back to work with a big bank account 😏Not knowing how back surgery will be (outcome).

Happy Birthday Cutter,  think of the surgery as preparation to be able to enjoy your riches when it does happen   Wishing you a very successful surgery 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Shelley said:

Happy Birthday Cutter,  think of the surgery as preparation to be able to enjoy your riches when it does happen   Wishing you a very successful surgery 

I am also trying to think that. I have osteopenia in my spine and hips so I can have 3 discs replaces but fused. ALIF fusion. My doctor said Tiger woods had it done and won the Masters so let hope I get blessed as well...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, cutter73 said:

I am also trying to think that. I have osteopenia in my spine and hips so I can have 3 discs replaces but fused. ALIF fusion. My doctor said Tiger woods had it done and won the Masters so let hope I get blessed as well...

I hope your surgery goes well. In any case when Nesara/Gesara does happen another aspect that is supposed to happen is Medbeds which is really exciting! Did you see the movie Elysium? That medical technology is supposed to be real and in use now. Military vets will be in line first to use them as it should be.

Above all else though is crushing the satanic pedophile NWO cult child trafficking that is already happening which includes major politicians, actors, actresses, rest of entertainment industry type people, papacy, etc, etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

15 Bible results for “hell” from 

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament.

Results 1-15. 

Matthew 5:30

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament

30 And kai if ei ·ho your sy right dexios hand cheir causes skandalizō you sy to sin, cut ekkoptō it autos off and kai throw ballō it away apo from you sy; for gar it is better sympherō for you sy to hina lose apollymi heis ·ho part melos of your sy body than kai mē to have your sy whole holos ·ho body sōma thrown aperchomai into eis hell geenna.

γέεννα (geenna)

Strong: G1067

GK: G1147

Gehenna, pr. the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, once celebrated for the horrid worship of Moloch, and afterwards polluted with every species of filth, as well as the carcasses of animals, and dead bodies of malefactors; to consume which, in order to avert the pestilence which such a mass of corruption would occasion, constant fires were kept burning; hence, hell, the fires of Tartarus, the place of punishment in Hades, Mt. 5:2229, 3010:2818:9, et al.

See everywhere geenna appears in the New Testament via BillMounce.com.

Revelation 20:13-15

13 And kai the ho sea thalassa gave up didōmi the ho dead nekros that ho were in en it autos, and kai ·ho death thanatos and kai ·ho Hades hadēs gave up didōmi the ho dead nekros that ho were in en them autos, and kai they were judged krinō, each hekastos one according to kata ·ho his autos deeds ergon. 14 Then kai ·ho death thanatos and kai ·ho Hades hadēs were thrown ballō into eis the ho lake limnē of ho fire pyr. This houtos is eimi the ho second deuteros death thanatos, ·ho the ho lake limnē of ho fire pyr. 15 And kai anyone ei tis whose name was not ou found heuriskō written graphō in en the ho Book biblos of ho Life zōē was thrown ballō into eis the ho lake limnē of ho fire pyr

πῦρ (pyr)

Strong: G4442

GK: G4786

fire, Mt. 3:107:1913:40, et al. freq.; πυρός, used by Hebraism with the force of an adjective, fiery, fierce, Heb. 10:27; fire used figuratively to express various circumstances of severe trial, Lk. 12:491 Cor. 3:13Jude 23

Mark 9:43

43 And kai if ean you rsy hand cheir cause sskandalizō you sy to sin, ·ho cut apokoptō it autos off; it iseimi better kalos for you sy to enter eiserchomai into eis ·ho life zōē crippled kyllos than ē having echō ·ho two dyo hand scheir to go aperchomai to eis ·ho hell geenna, to eis the ho unquenchable asbestos fire pyr. ·ho

Revelation 14:9-11

Then kai another allos angel angelos, a third tritos, followed akoloutheō them autos, declaring legō in en a loud megas voice phōnē, “If ei anyone tis worships proskyneō the ho beast thērion and kai ·ho his autos image eikōn, and kai receives lambanō a mark charagma on epi ·ho his autos forehead metōpon or ē on epi ·ho his autos hand cheir, 10 he autos also kai will drink pinō of ek the ho wine oinos of ho God’theos wrath thumos, ·ho ·ho poured kerannymi full strength akratos into en the ho cup potērion of ho his autos wrath orgē, and kai he will be tormented basanizō with en fire pyr and kai sulfur theion in the presence enōpion of the holy hagios angels angelos and kai in the presence enōpion of the ho Lamb arnion. 11 And kai the ho smoke kapnos from ho their autos torture basanismos will go up anabainō forever eis aiōn and ever aiōn, and kai those ho who worship proskyneō the ho beast thērion and kai his autos image eikōn will have echō no ou relief anapausis day hēmera or kai night nyx, ·ho along with kai anyone tis who receiveslambanō the ho mark charagma of ho his autos name onoma.”

Pretty clear Hell is a REAL place, the second death (eternal), and is an eternal lake of fire.

• Pow! 2

3 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Just a question.  Doesnt one have to be alive to experience the fire?  Yet it calls it the second death.  If you are dead, you are not experiencing anything.  

v1ymo.jpg

I believe it is your soul that will experience the pain of hell or pleasure  of heaven when it departs the mortal body

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

I believe it is your soul that will experience the pain of hell or pleasure  of heaven when it departs the mortal body

Thanks for responding.  But I have to go back to where Jesus says you can cut off your hand or pluck out your eyeball and throw it into hell so your whole body wont go in.  Does the soul have hands and eyeballs?  I have looked all over and cannot find one verse that says a soul can burn forever.

4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Thanks for responding.  But I have to go back to where Jesus says you can cut off your hand or pluck out your eyeball and throw it into hell so your whole body wont go in.  Does the soul have hands and eyeballs?  I have looked all over and cannot find one verse that says a soul can burn forever.

You are a three part person. Spirit, soul and body. The body goes into the ground. The Spirit and soul(your consciousness, or what makes you you) go either to heaven if you believe in Jesus where you will one day go before Jesus called "the Bema Seat" and receive your heavenly rewards, or a holding place for the Great White Throne Judgement to be thrown into the Lake of Fire where your soul and spirit die forever. Or a tormented forever. Before either of those scenarios happen you are given a body, a "second" body(thus the "second death") to house your spirit and soul. The believer is given a forever body, "this mortal takes on immortality and this corruptible takes on incorruption", Paul says. Also, this happens when the believer is "changed in the twinkling of an eye" at the "calling up or catching up" also known as the rapture. And the unbeliever is given their body, "the sea, the land," and anywhere a person died, gives up "their dead" meaning those unbelieving souls and spirits are given their forever bodies and are judged according to their sins as the Bible says, "their sins stand against them", and they are cast into the Lake of Fire(Hell) where the "fire is never quenched". 

So you are not cutting off your hand and throwing it into hell, what Jesus was saying is if your hand or eye causes you to sin, if you can't control yourself, you are better off cutting that part off, ( a thief cut his hands off) then to let your body cause you to burn in hell forever. So Jesus is not talking about your soul having hands or eyes, your soul and spirit will be given a second body to either enjoy heaven or experience hell forever.

But praise God He provided a way to enter heaven that has nothing to do with what you do or who you are. Believe in Jesus and be saved. Because salvation is entirely based on who Jesus is and what He did, not us, or we still would never make it. Thus, my salvation is sure because God has given me the gift of faith to believe in His Son Jesus. I have been adopted into God's family and no one can take me out of Jesus' hands.

Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

You are a three part person. Spirit, soul and body. The body goes into the ground. The Spirit and soul(your consciousness, or what makes you you) go either to heaven if you believe in Jesus where you will one day go before Jesus called "the Bema Seat" and receive your heavenly rewards, or a holding place for the Great White Throne Judgement to be thrown into the Lake of Fire where your soul and spirit die forever. Or a tormented forever. Before either of those scenarios happen you are given a body, a "second" body(thus the "second death") to house your spirit and soul. The believer is given a forever body, "this mortal takes on immortality and this corruptible takes on incorruption", Paul says. Also, this happens when the believer is "changed in the twinkling of an eye" at the "calling up or catching up" also known as the rapture. And the unbeliever is given their body, "the sea, the land," and anywhere a person died, gives up "their dead" meaning those unbelieving souls and spirits are given their forever bodies and are judged according to their sins as the Bible says, "their sins stand against them", and they are cast into the Lake of Fire(Hell) where the "fire is never quenched". 

So you are not cutting off your hand and throwing it into hell, what Jesus was saying is if your hand or eye causes you to sin, if you can't control yourself, you are better off cutting that part off, ( a thief cut his hands off) then to let your body cause you to burn in hell forever. So Jesus is not talking about your soul having hands or eyes, your soul and spirit will be given a second body to either enjoy heaven or experience hell forever.

But praise God He provided a way to enter heaven that has nothing to do with what you do or who you are. Believe in Jesus and be saved. Because salvation is entirely based on who Jesus is and what He did, not us, or we still would never make it. Thus, my salvation is sure because God has given me the gift of faith to believe in His Son Jesus. I have been adopted into God's family and no one can take me out of Jesus' hands.

Hope this helps. 

BEAUTIFUL!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Revelation 14:9-11

New International Version

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Matthew 10:28

28 ·kai Do not  be afraid phobeomai of apo those ho who can kill apokteinō the ho body sōma but de cannot  kill apokteinō the ho soul psychē. Rather de mallon, fear phobeomai the ho one who can dynamai destroy apollymi both kai soul psychē and kai body sōma in en hell geenna.

What more do You want, PrehistoricMan?

Evolution is DEAD. Sure, slight adaptations but no new species. Ben Stein's Expelled is a compelling documentary based on truthful testimony from leading scientists in the various fields of biology and journalism.

Evolution IS a FALSE RELIGION.

THIS is a basic summary of the intent of Evolution - to live life temporally without accountability.

Once one understands the unfulfilling outcome of sensual, or intellectual, pursuits a thirst for the TRUTH remains. The TRUTH can only be found and known in the TRUTH itself.

John 14:6

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 1:12-13

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

John 18:37-38

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth.Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

Are You like Pilate, PrehistoricMan?

Jesus Christ, The Son Of God being very God himself appearing in human form as TRUTH was standing right in front of Pilate.

Jesus Christ is standing right in front of You, PrehistoricMan, as TRUTH.

Do You not see it?

Here is what happens when TRUTH is denied:

Romans 1:21

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

And this is noted after:

Romans 1:18-20

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

The offer of eternal life in Jesus Christ is offered to You, PrehistoricMan. I suspect You already know this but are denying the TRUTH.

Here is a deep concern:

Hebrews 10:26-31

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] and again, “The Lord will judge his people.”[b] 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Jesus Christ died for You, PrehistoricMan, and me because of HIS Love for us then was raised to Life so we, too, could have eternal life. The singular key is admitting our sinfulness to HIM, receiving HIM, allowing HIM to work repentance and sanctification in us, and trust HIM for the life HE offers - eternally.

1 John 2:2

2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Pretty clear here, PrehistoricMan. The difference between eternal life in Jesus Christ and eternal existance in Hell - the lake of fire burning with sulfur where the worm never dies - is receiving the free gift of eternal life.

My opinion on the worm that never dies is the continual remembrance that it didn't need to be like this eternally in Hell. HE (God The Son Jesus Christ) did it all and all I needed to do was receive HIM.

Depise or reject all you will or want PrehistoricMan. I am not the one You, PrehistoricMan, will be giving an account to. I'll pray for You, PrehistoricMan. Not that I am better than You, since I am NOT, but the free gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ is offered to all. This includes You, PrehistoricMan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2