Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nesara/Gesara is Here! Warning Red Pill Info included!

johnm

Very exciting.

Most exciting is ending satanic child trafficking's which will be shown to the public as part of all this!

I am posting in this section because you won't find it on Main Stream Media since they wont report the truth!

The information included at this link contains some shocking information so I would consider it rated R for mature audiences until you view it yourself.

(Removed link - posting links to other dinar sites is against forum rules)

Mon. 1 Feb. is the God's Plan Global Currency Reset.

Thurs. 1 April was known as the Great Event – the start of the financial year in the new world financial system after the Global Currency Reset.

A Top Banker in Zurich Switzerland: A green signal was given to start all operations on Tues. 26 Jan. 2021. The official start would be Mon. Feb. 1 2021. It will be started with German Bonuses, Zimbabwe, IQD-Dinar sequentially Exotic Assets (there may be some change).

More info in article in link

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed link to other dinar site.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, johnm said:

Very exciting.

Most exciting is ending satanic child trafficking's which will be shown to the public as part of all this!

I am posting in this section because you won't find it on Main Stream Media since they wont report the truth!

The information included at this link contains some shocking information so I would consider it rated R for mature audiences until you view it yourself.

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/01/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_31.html

Mon. 1 Feb. is the God's Plan Global Currency Reset.

Thurs. 1 April was known as the Great Event – the start of the financial year in the new world financial system after the Global Currency Reset.

A Top Banker in Zurich Switzerland: A green signal was given to start all operations on Tues. 26 Jan. 2021. The official start would be Mon. Feb. 1 2021. It will be started with German Bonuses, Zimbabwe, IQD-Dinar sequentially Exotic Assets (there may be some change).

More info in article in link

John,

I believe there is a reset coming soon but the dates are known by few. Enjoy the show!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, johnm said:

Thurs. 1 April was known as the Great Event

Is this date april 01 real, not another BS? And it didn't mention the year. What year? 20....( fill in the blank whatever you like ). May be it is better for me to just take this date as an entertainment purpose only. So i won't regret when that doesn't happen.

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

John,

I believe there is a reset coming soon but the dates are known by few. Enjoy the show!

Re allignment as trump hinted “all currencies on a level playing field” “drain the swamp is a book about a new monetary system also trump fav saying” why is that so

Edited by screwball
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

For many years, the annual Davos cavalcade of private jets and limousines was something of a joke: ‘billionaires coming to tell millionaires how ordinary people should live.’ Nothing has changed, says @JamesDelingpole here

no-the-great-reset-is-not-good-for-you-nesara-gesara-are-very-dangerous2-869x1024.png

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

I've read in order to get the debt relief benefit one will have to give all rights to any property you own - home, land, vehicle etc. Any truth to it?

That is the Davos reset, Satan's plan.. The one I posted is God's plan, I trust God!

This does not negate scripture and Bible prophecy though. Rapture of Jesus Christ's believers, Tribulation, Armageddon, Jesus second coming when satan, his fallen angels and demons will be bound in chains in hell,  then !000 yr reign of Jesus in his Glory on Earth, then man's final rebellion, defeat and judgement. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 7

35 minutes ago, johnm said:

That is the Davos reset, Satan's plan.. The one I posted is God's plan, I trust God!

This does not negate scripture and Bible prophecy though. Rapture of Jesus Christ's believers, Tribulation, Armageddon, Jesus second coming when satan, his fallen angels and demons will be bound in chains in hell,  then !000 yr reign of Jesus in his Glory on Earth, then man's final rebellion, defeat and judgement. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Can you share the scripture where it says Satan and his demons will be bound in chains in hell?

The Davos plan is not what I posted about @Sage449, that is what they call the great reset. The Davos meeting every year are members of the satan NWO crew who are pedophiles, satan worshipers and eugenicists including Bill Gates and Fauci. I posted about the Nesara/Gesara plan that officially kicked off today 2/1/2021 which is the USA and Global economic system that JFK tried to initiate but was assassinated for and then again on 9/11 which was an inside job by Bush Sr. and cohorts to stop it's release and steal the USA gold from Building 7. Search it on duckduck go. Do your own research.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Can you share the scripture where it says Satan and his demons will be bound in chains in hell?

"Next I saw an angel coming down from heaven. He held in his hand the key to the bottomless pit. He also held a great chain. 2The angel seized the dragon, who is the ancient serpent, the devil, also known as Satan. The angel bound him for a thousand years, 3throwing him into the great pit. The angel shut the pit and sealed it over the dragon. This was so the nations might not believe his lies anymore, until the thousand years were finished. After that he must be released for a little while.” (Revelation 20:1-3)"

Since the devil is bound, I believe the fallen angels and demons are too. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

30 minutes ago, johnm said:

"Next I saw an angel coming down from heaven. He held in his hand the key to the bottomless pit. He also held a great chain. 2The angel seized the dragon, who is the ancient serpent, the devil, also known as Satan. The angel bound him for a thousand years, 3throwing him into the great pit. The angel shut the pit and sealed it over the dragon. This was so the nations might not believe his lies anymore, until the thousand years were finished. After that he must be released for a little while.” (Revelation 20:1-3)"

Since the devil is bound, I believe the fallen angels and demons are too. 

I dont see the word hell in that verse.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I dont see the word hell in that verse.

I think you can take your own Bible and concordance and do this investigation yourself.

Doesn't seem like you really are seeking the truth, just trolling me. That's ok, if that makes you happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, johnm said:

I think you can take your own Bible and concordance and do this investigation yourself.

Doesn't seem like you really are seeking the truth, just trolling me. That's ok, if that makes you happy.

If I am speaking the truth, why call me a troll?  If the word hell is there, show me.  If it isnt, why not admit it isnt?  I thought christians told the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

11 hours ago, johnm said:

The Davos plan is not what I posted about @Sage449, that is what they call the great reset. The Davos meeting every year are members of the satan NWO crew who are pedophiles, satan worshipers and eugenicists including Bill Gates and Fauci. I posted about the Nesara/Gesara plan that officially kicked off today 2/1/2021 which is the USA and Global economic system that JFK tried to initiate but was assassinated for and then again on 9/11 which was an inside job by Bush Sr. and cohorts to stop it's release and steal the USA gold from Building 7. Search it on duckduck go. Do your own research.

My understanding is there are 2 different resets trying to be implemented. First one is "The Great Reset" which is deepstate and this is the one where they pay off your debts but also take ownership of all of your property or assets. The 2nd is the "Global Currency Reset" which is done by the white hats or patriots. This one also pays off debts and also returns us to the Republic under constitutional law etc. We keep our assets and return the power to the people.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Lets just say all of you are right...that pit is hell.  Let me ask a question then...Are people in hell right now?  Who was the first to go to hell?

Bottomless Pit vs. Lake of Fire? | Verse By Verse Ministry International  According to this link, Hell and pit are not the same thing.

Edited by PrehistoricMan