Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 9:54 PM CST - 1/29/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mike Cottrell *** [Q? What timeframe/window  are you hearing for the RV?]  The window is anytime. We are looking at the first financial quarter of the year...I think the window is any time….I would look for it at any moment. …The timeframe that was always given to me was Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun…Saturday night is when all the banks shut down worldwide for at least an hour to redo their books for going into Monday’s business…

*** Bruce *** ...Iraq finally evidently agreed on (I don’t remember the name of it) it’s been so far back – it’s a matter of the sharing of revenue between lower Iraq Baghdad – and the Kurdistan Region – which is north part of Iraq -  and they have evidently settled on a percentage of revenue that would go to Kurdistan...there appears to be a win / win situation between...Kurdistan and lower provinces of Iraq -  so that is good - They’ve got some agreement and are moving forward from there...

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The president of the Republic receives a written message from the king of Jordan Each country's currency gets its value from strong economies...so when you see these countries coming together to work with one another in business and and trade all it does is strengthens their economy.  That's what we want to look for.  I told you don't just look for an RV or an RI...there are other factors that we can be watching.  Pay attention to what's happening in the economy...

*** Jeff *** ...You've seen this financial article...that said the dollar exchange rate would remain high for a period of 3 years...there were things I've taught you guys in this but you didn't apply it...how many of those articles did you see?  Only one.  Nothing more.  I've taught you that you need to see more than one.  When they devalued the currency on December 20th we saw a lot of articles.  Not just one.  We saw a bunch.  Second, the article talking about the dollar exchange rate remaining high...that only came from the Parliamentary Finance Committee...if it doesn't come from the Central Bank it's don't hold any credibility...I need to see it from the Central Bank...we need to see more than one article and it's got to come from the Central Bank...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3