Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Is With Me??

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

I believe all who support system" rel="">support Trump, his policies, and his loyal vocal supporters should began letting our money talk. Businesses, which advertise on the Liberal networks, or support system" rel="">support Liberal causes should be boycotted by Trump supporters. We are between 75-80 million strong (at least)so we have a lot of buying power that would be missed.

Every store who cancelled Mike Lindell’s My Pillow products are not going to see a dime of my money in the future. We may not be able to totally stop shopping at some of these businesses but should strive hard to find our needed products elsewhere.
I’m sick of the garbage being thrown at Trump supporters and one meaningful  way to make our voices heard is withholding our group buying power.  IMO!! Thoughts anyone??

With you 100% we need to list the retailers so we can spread the word

where not to shop !! 

Also don’t you think we the taxpayers should be to call FBI and DOJ of Delaware to ask questions about the investigation into the Biden family corruption ? 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

Here's the List of Powerful Companies Cutting Off Trump and His Supporters After Capitol Siege

This is a beginning list of who we need to avoid spending any money with if possible. If we all stick together, we can make an impact. IMO. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/01/12/heres-the-list-of-powerful-companies-cutting-off-trump-and-his-supporters-after-capitol-siege-n1333729

• Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

So let me ask.......what does that tell you? Hey I sleep on a my pillow every night. Great product! Wacko owner. You can’t have it all! 

If you really want to support system" rel="">support this guy, go buy a pillow!

Not only have I bought 4 pillows, I’ve also bought 2 sets of Queen sheets. I think Mike is a great guy who came up from the bottom and became successful with perseverance, determination, and hard work. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Here you go:

My Pillow Announces Delays in Shipments Following “Overwhelming support” for Company and Its Founder Mike Lindell

DSCF4580-scaled.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/pillow-announced-delays-shipments-following-overwhelming-support-company-founder-mike-lindell/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

So let me ask.......what does that tell you? Hey I sleep on a my pillow every night. Great product! Wacko owner. You can’t have it all! 

Caddie, it’s much more than the pillow man..   it’s more like these companies want to turn their backs on conservatives , Trump supporters ... well then why should we shop in their stores or buy their products, they made their decision and now conservative consumers need to make theirs 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

If you guys really wanna boycott something then maybe you could begin by boycotting/ignoring the people here so filled with NOTHING BUT HATE.  I quit communicating with the hater in this thread some time ago when I realized there was no hope for people controlled by sinister forces. Also I realized that by communicating with such people there hate can rub off onto me. 

They're just not worth the effort. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

12 hours ago, Shelley said:

Caddie, it’s much more than the pillow man..   it’s more like these companies want to turn their backs on conservatives , Trump supporters ... well then why should we shop in their stores or buy their products, they made their decision and now conservative consumers need to make theirs 

To me it is end times like stuff . Finding ways to circumvent  Constitutional protections. Not all free speach is sanctioned free speech. I see the tactics as reflective of the brown shirts that put the Jews in Humanitarian Camps, and brought Hitler into power. I pray it ain't so . Particularly when you consider the size of their propaganda machine, that supresses people that believe the opposite kf what they believe. Their is evil there. Pray for God's protection over you and yours. Pray for their salvation . Sorry to have gone off this threads topic. I am with this boycott. Is Target, Costco and ebay still ok ?

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

To me it is end times like stuff . Finding ways to circumvent  Constitutional protections. Not all free speach is sanctioned free speech. I see the tactics as reflective of the brown shirts that put the Jews in Humanitarian Camps, and brought Hitler into power. I pray it ain't so . Particularly when you consider the size of their propaganda machine, that supresses people that believe the opposite kf what they believe. Their is evil there. Pray for God's protection over you and yours. Pray for their salvation . Sorry to have gone off this threads topic. I am with this boycott. Is Target, Costco and ebay still ok ?

You need to boycott Target........Costco and eBay still sells My Pillow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you guys really wanna boycott something then maybe you could begin by boycotting/ignoring the people here so filled with NOTHING BUT HATE.  I quit communicating with the hater in this thread some time ago when I realized there was no hope for people controlled by sinister forces. Also I realized that by communicating with such people there hate can rub off onto me. 

They're just not worth the effort. 

Excellent point and suggestion....I'm tired of the garbage too.....  CL

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

NY Kevin,  I thought your comment was very much on topic , I feel they are trying to do away with anyone that is not in their camp of thinking .... The very thing that this country is all about is freedom to be !!! The democrats talk a big game of Unity and to them it’s really all about conformity .

As far as the stores you mentioned , I haven’t heard anything about them pulling away from conservatives so I’ll be shopping in Target until I hear not to.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I do not know why you got neg'd on this one at all. Even if we clash other wise. I appreciate your answering my question . Be blest and learn of Him .

I get neged for every post I make here no big deal. If it makes someone feel better about themselves then it’s a good thing. Have a great week!

• Like 1

But shouldn't he just get neg'd when he does say a stupid sarcastic comment, perhaps everytime . Verses, hmmm lets see Cad, caddieman , look he said something ... lets just go and neg it. Thats just hate, that will eat you up, turn your walk with Jesus to something that it its now. I know I disagree with him more than anyone. What I am saying here is all he did was answer my question. nicely and neutrally. No one just goes and neg's Luigi's posts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1