Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Priest Ousted After Performing Exorcisms To Try To Rid Biden From White House

The Independent

Trump supporting priest ousted after performing exorcisms to try to rid Biden from White House

James Crump
Updated Thu, January 28, 2021, 9:18 AM

<p>Reverend John Zuhlsdorf speaking during the Authenticum Lecture Series</p> ((Authenticum Lectures - YouTube))

Reverend John Zuhlsdorf speaking during the Authenticum Lecture Series

((Authenticum Lectures - YouTube))

A priest who live-streamed himself performing exorcisms of alleged election fraud in 3 November’s presidential election, has left his post at a Roman Catholic diocese in Wisconsin.

The Diocese of Madison announced earlier this month that the parish and reverend John Zuhlsdorf had reached a mutual decision on the conservative priest leaving his post.

In a statement accompanying the announcement, Madison Catholic Diocese bishop Donald Hying said that Rev Zuhlsdorf had left his post to “to pursue other opportunities.”

“The Bishop of Madison is grateful to the Reverend Zuhlsdorf for his faithful support of the diocese’s seminarians and priests, thanks him for his many years of steadfast ministry serving the diocese, and wishes him the best in his future endeavours,” the diocese added.

The announcement came just a few days after Rev Zuhlsdorf live-streamed on YouTube multiple exorcisms of alleged election fraud. The videos have since been deleted from the video-sharing platform.

The Lincoln Journal Star reported on Tuesday that Mr Zuhlsdorf believed in the false claims peddled by former President Donald Trump and his allies that there was widespread fraud in 3 November’s national election in favour of the Democrats.

In one of the live-streams, Rev Zuhlsdorf said: “I think it’s amply clear, there’s enough evidence to demonstrate that there was fraud in some places, and people had to commit that fraud, it didn’t happen by itself.”

He added: “As exorcists will confirm, the demons are very good with electronic equipment,” seemingly referencing false claims from Mr Trump’s allies that voting machines were rigged in favour of President Joe Biden on 3 November.

Despite the repeated claims from Mr Trump and several prominent Republican figures, there is no evidence of widespread fraud in last year’s election.

Rev Zuhlsdorf, who is a popular traditionalist priest, claimed that he got permission from bishop Hying to perform the exorcisms.

However, Mr Hying distanced himself from the priest on Tuesday, telling the National Catholic Reporter that he did not give the reverend permission to conduct exorcisms related to “partisan political activity”.

He instead claimed that he gave Rev Zuhlsdorf permission to perform an exorcism “for the intention of alleviation from the scourge of the coronavirus pandemic”.

An exorcism is defined by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops as “a specific form of prayer that the Church uses against the power of the devil.”

In a statement, Madison Catholic Diocese spokesman Brent King said that Rev Zuhlsdorf was not an employee of the parish, and was best described as a “freelancer”.

Rev Zuhlsdorf wrote on his blog about his departure from the diocese, but did not mention the exorcisms or his reasons for leaving the post.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-supporting-priest-ousted-performing-141047152.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
The Independent

Trump supporting priest ousted after performing exorcisms to try to rid Biden from White House

James Crump

<p>Reverend John Zuhlsdorf speaking during the Authenticum Lecture Series</p> ((Authenticum Lectures - YouTube))

Reverend John Zuhlsdorf speaking during the Authenticum Lecture Series

((Authenticum Lectures - YouTube))

A priest who live-streamed himself performing exorcisms of alleged election fraud in 3 November’s presidential election, has left his post at a Roman Catholic diocese in Wisconsin.

The Diocese of Madison announced earlier this month that the parish and reverend John Zuhlsdorf had reached a mutual decision on the conservative priest leaving his post.

In a statement accompanying the announcement, Madison Catholic Diocese bishop Donald Hying said that Rev Zuhlsdorf had left his post to “to pursue other opportunities.”

“The Bishop of Madison is grateful to the Reverend Zuhlsdorf for his faithful support system" rel="">support of the diocese’s seminarians and priests, thanks him for his many years of steadfast ministry serving the diocese, and wishes him the best in his future endeavours,” the diocese added.

The announcement came just a few days after Rev Zuhlsdorf live-streamed on YouTube multiple exorcisms of alleged election fraud. The videos have since been deleted from the video-sharing platform.

The Lincoln Journal Star reported on Tuesday that Mr Zuhlsdorf believed in the false claims peddled by former President Donald Trump and his allies that there was widespread fraud in 3 November’s national election in favour of the Democrats.

In one of the live-streams, Rev Zuhlsdorf said: “I think it’s amply clear, there’s enough evidence to demonstrate that there was fraud in some places, and people had to commit that fraud, it didn’t happen by itself.”

He added: “As exorcists will confirm, the demons are very good with electronic equipment,” seemingly referencing false claims from Mr Trump’s allies that voting machines were rigged in favour of President Joe Biden on 3 November.

Despite the repeated claims from Mr Trump and several prominent Republican figures, there is no evidence of widespread fraud in last year’s election.

Rev Zuhlsdorf, who is a popular traditionalist priest, claimed that he got permission from bishop Hying to perform the exorcisms.

However, Mr Hying distanced himself from the priest on Tuesday, telling the National Catholic Reporter that he did not give the reverend permission to conduct exorcisms related to “partisan political activity”.

He instead claimed that he gave Rev Zuhlsdorf permission to perform an exorcism “for the intention of alleviation from the scourge of the coronavirus pandemic”.

An exorcism is defined by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops as “a specific form of prayer that the Church uses against the power of the devil.”

In a statement, Madison Catholic Diocese spokesman Brent King said that Rev Zuhlsdorf was not an employee of the parish, and was best described as a “freelancer”.

Rev Zuhlsdorf wrote on his blog about his departure from the diocese, but did not mention the exorcisms or his reasons for leaving the post.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-supporting-priest-ousted-performing-141047152.html

GO RV, then BV

More hard hitting news!😮

Looks like you still have deeply embedded in your head!

Pretty pathetic!      CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

More hard hitting news!😮

Looks like you still have deeply embedded in your head!

Pretty pathetic!      CL 

What's with your personal attacks?  They seem to be getting more frequent, not like you, or at least the old you.....Perhaps, just move along to articles that suit your political pallet, and skip those that don't.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What's with your personal attacks?  They seem to be getting more frequent, not like you, or at least the old you.....Perhaps, just move along to articles that suit your political pallet, and skip those that don't.  

GO RV, then BV

Nothing personal at all in my comments.....just noting you are still on the "Hate Trump Band Wagon....!"

Your posted article is the same as this......

My Mothers sisters friend who knows someone who works at the White house, who wants to stay anonymous said they saw Joe Biden in the lady's room, wearing ruby red high heels, clicking the heels together.....chanting..." I want to be the President" over and over.....!

Hard hitting news.....right?

Some of the garbage you post in the political section here is a waste of the usage of DV band width.....

If nothing else post it in the comedy section.....JMO

CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nothing personal at all in my comments.....just noting you are still on the "Hate Trump Band Wagon....!"

Your posted article is the same as this......

My Mothers sisters friend who knows someone who works at the White house, who wants to stay anonymous said they saw Joe Biden in the lady's room, wearing ruby red high heels, clicking the heels together.....chanting..." I want to be the President" over and over.....!

Hard hitting news.....right?

Some of the garbage you post in the political section here is a waste of the usage of DV band width.....

If nothing else post it in the comedy section.....JMO

CL

Proof you didn't even read it.....Now we know you're not a Catholic...Noted. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

I promise you, that if you hate someone or something you will be obsessed with hating it.

If you hate someone you will always tell your friends and family that you hate him or her. That makes you obsessed because of how much you think about it.

Yes you can be obsessed with something because you hate it, but you can be obsessed with something because you love it as well.

Just because you hate someone doesn't mean they are going to lose sleep over it, you are. Hatred is more effort than it is worth so take my advice and instead of hating someone, just forget they are there. It is much easier.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Proof you didn't even read it.....Now we know you're not a Catholic...Noted. 

GO RV, then BV

Nope.....just another Christian here.....

Still have no idea what you represent.....other than you seem to exhibit a great deal of hate for Trump and any who might support him...

In my world......Christians/Catholics aren't absorbed with hate..

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Still have no idea what you represent.....other than you seem to exhibit a great deal of hate for Trump and any who might support system" rel="">support him...

CL

"COME ON MAN" :lol:

After all this time it's easy to know what he represents.

HIMSELF 

Anything that is a percieved threat to his Social security check or his Medicare is something to be attacked at all costs. :o

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

21 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Still have no idea what you represent.....other than you seem to exhibit a great deal of hate for Trump and any who might support system" rel="">support him...

CL

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

"COME ON MAN" :lol:

After all this time it's easy to know what he represents.

HIMSELF 

Anything that is a percieved threat to his Social security check or his Medicare is something to be attacked at all costs. :o

You guys are so pent up by this perceived hate argument.....I don't hate Trump, never have.  He just didn't speak my language, was a terrible role model, and a known grifter, but I didn't and don't hate him.....I just wanted him out of office, plain and simple...and now that he's gone as a failed one and done pOTUS, I barely think of him at all.  I honestly don't care one way or another about his second duly earned impeachment, as censure would probably be better suited now that he has been defeated and his term is over....but something should most definitely be done to set a precedent that no POTUS can have a hand in an insurrection on their way out the door....no man is above the our constitutional laws.  

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You guys are so pent up by this perceived hate argument.....I don't hate Trump, never have.  He just didn't speak my language, was a terrible role model, and a known grifter, but I didn't and don't hate him.....I just wanted him out of office, plain and simple...and now that he's gone as a failed one and done pOTUS, I barely think of him at all.  I honestly don't care one way or another about his second duly earned impeachment, as censure would probably be better suited now that he has been defeated and his term is over....but something should most definitely be done to set a precedent that no POTUS can have a hand in an insurrection on their way out the door....no man is above the our constitutional laws.  

GO RV, then BV  

Yet you can't stop posting about him......that's the point.......or was this thread you started about something else?     CL 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

21 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yet you can't stop posting about him......that's the point.......or was this thread you started about something else?     CL 

This thread is about a Catholic Priest who performed an exorcism to oust Biden from the White House, rather than to oust the coronavirus.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
The Independent

James Crump

There you go.....it leads with Trump......just as you do so often....

Bottom line.....it's a garbage waste of time article....not worth the space ot takes up......turn it around and it's garbage.....JMO.    CL

(Try posting on Robinhood....the 40 EO'S  or something with a little substance.....)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

There you go.....it leads with Trump......just as you do so often....

Bottom line.....it's a garbage waste of time article....not worth the space ot takes up......turn it around and it's garbage.....JMO.    CL

(Try posting on Robinhood....the 40 EO'S  or something with a little substance.....)

So you don't believe in exorcism?

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  

He may not have spoke your language but he spoke 80 million other peoples language. 

• Pow! 3

22 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you don't believe in exorcism?

GO RV, then BV

I guess my "religious" walk/experiences are below your level of expertise......

I'm guess I'm still less advanced....evangelism....

prayers for healing, for me.....I'm not up there with you big boys concentrating on exorcisms.....

I recall many years ago as a grade school kid learning in Sunday School that Jesus brought a man's eyesight back....(actually 1st time to see)....

For a period of time our mantra on the play ground when someone came up with one of those...."well duh" comments or moments was......." I see, said the blind man"

As young kids we didn't get it quite yet....

Do you get it?........

You might try John 9

CL

If it's to arduous of a read for you.....just start at verse 35

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 9&version=NIV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1