Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Night Opinions @ 11:20 PM CST - 1/27/2021

ronscarpa

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

"The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform"   Quote: "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform

I have a good feeling 'The International Development Bank' is buddie buddie with Ripple e.g XRP. imho.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So if 1 iqd=1 XRP. The rate is pretty low. At least 1 iqd=10 XRP.

the above has my attention.. thanks rvmydinar

IF lets say, 1 iqd will equal 1 XRP, at present it would be about 20 US cents per 1 iqd.

However once the SEC have played catchup with the rest of the world and cleared up the cloudly regulations relating to crypto which i think is on the cards (very soon) and ripple/xrp are released one way or another to get going, the value of XRP will be huge and the iraqi dinar will be on the same train. imo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, trident said:

the value of XRP will be huge and the iraqi dinar will be on the same train. imo

I like the way you said this. Hopefully, if the rate of 1 XRP can be at least equal to the rate of  1 bitcoin, that is even better. And when the rate 1 iqd=1 XRP, all dinar investors can become millionaires or even billionaires.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I like the way you said this. Hopefully, if the rate of 1 XRP can be at least equal to the rate of  1 bitcoin, that is even better. And when the rate 1 iqd=1 XRP, all dinar investors can become millionaires or even billionaires.

And when 1 iqd=1 XRP ( if 1 xrp can be equal to 1 bitcoin and just assume 1 bitcoin=30,000 usd ). If someone has 1 piece of 25,000 iqd only, then 25,000 iqd x 30,000 usd=750,000,000 usd. This is just for 1 piece of 25,000 iqd, and someone already become millionaire. Just imagine if someone has only 1,000,000 iqd, then 1,000,000 iqd x 30,000 usd=30,000,000,000 usd. Wouw i amn't dreaming, am i.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I believe xrp was designed to be a 5 figure coin. Not right away but within 5 years I would assume, especially if it handles fx market and derivatives contracts through the DTCC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I believe xrp was designed to be a 5 figure coin. Not right away but within 5 years I would assume, especially if it handles fx market and derivatives contracts through the DTCC

Actually 5 years is worth a wait as long as the rate of xrp can be a 5 figure coin. Just an example, if you are given 2 choices of rates, the first choice is the iqd rv suddenly today at 1 iqd : 1 usd. Or second choice, the iqd rv at 1 iqd= 1 xrp in a 5 figure coin in 10 years. Then which one would you choose?

7 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Actually 5 years is worth a wait as long as the rate of xrp can be a 5 figure coin. Just an example, if you are given 2 choices of rates, the first choice is the iqd rv suddenly today at 1 iqd : 1 usd. Or second choice, the iqd rv at 1 iqd= 1 xrp in a 5 figure coin in 10 years. Then which one would you choose?

The dinar will never be worth 1 xrp at 5 figures, fiat currencies will fade in use. Our best hope if for a dinar based on oil/gold reserves against a fiat dollar. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I like your idea here rvmydinar, but equal to a bitcoin is a tad far fetched imo...however 10% of a bitcoin sometime in the future is not a fantasy imo. Bitcoin is the Roll Royce of crypto and will remain so for the foreseeable future and will only embed itself more so, once the 'fly wheel' as I see it, called XRP/flare/spark and of course Ripple, builds momentum.

Around the world this is brewing, I got hooked when I realised, (among many other Institutions) that Ripple was rubbing shoulders with the B.I.S (Bank of International Settlements) and there on the same page and I believe on the same train.

Time will tell !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The dinar will never be worth 1 xrp at 5 figures, fiat currencies will fade in use. Our best hope if for a dinar based on oil/gold reserves against a fiat dollar. 

If a dinar is based on oil, 1 iqd=1 barrel of oil ( let's say 1 barrel of oil=50 usd ), then 1 iqd=50 usd. Is it possible? And If a dinar is based on gold, 1 iqd=1 ounce of gold ( let's say 1 ounce of gold= 1,856 usd ), therefore, 1 iqd=1,856 usd. Is it even possible? I like both rates or either one.

18 minutes ago, trident said:

however 10% of a bitcoin sometime in the future is not a fantasy imo.

XRP=10% of 30,000 usd/1 bitcoin ( let's say i bitcoin=30,000 usd )=3,000 usd. So 1 iqd=3,000 usd is still excellent ROI. If someone has 1 piece of 25,000 iqd only, then 25,000 iqd x 3,000=75,000,000 usd. This is only 1 piece of 25,000 iqd, someone already become millionaire. Can you imagine if someone has 1,000,000 iqd only, then 1,000,000 iqd x 3,000 usd=3,000,000,000 usd. It is still the best ROI, isn't. Who doesn't? If 1 iqd=1 XRP and 1 XRP=10% of 1 bitcoin, then i will definitely run like hell and never look back. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

If a dinar is based on oil, 1 iqd=1 barrel of oil ( let's say 1 barrel of oil=50 usd ), then 1 iqd=50 usd. Is it possible? And If a dinar is based on gold, 1 iqd=1 ounce of gold ( let's say 1 ounce of gold= 1,856 usd ), therefore, 1 iqd=1,856 usd. Is it even possible? I like both rates or either one.

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

XRP=10% of 30,000 usd/1 bitcoin ( let's say i bitcoin=30,000 usd )=3,000 usd. So 1 iqd=3,000 usd is still excellent ROI. If someone has 1 piece of 25,000 iqd only, then 25,000 iqd x 3,000=75,000,000 usd. This is only 1 piece of 25,000 iqd, someone already become millionaire. Can you imagine if someone has 1,000,000 iqd only, then 1,000,000 iqd x 3,000 usd=3,000,000,000 usd. It is still the best ROI, isn't. Who doesn't? If 1 iqd=1 XRP and 1 XRP=10% of 1 bitcoin, then i will definitely run like hell and never look back. 

It is fun to daydream isn’t it? 😃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It is fun to daydream isn’t it? 😃

Yes, it is. And it is nothing wrong to daydream either. First we daydream , then boom the iqd rv suddenly at one digit or 2 digits or 5 figure.  But who knows the iqd can be equal to price of gold or a barrel of oil or 10% of bitcoin in the future. Anything can be possible right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, rvmydinar said:

Yes, it is. And it is nothing wrong to daydream either. First we daydream , then boom the iqd rv suddenly at one digit or 2 digits or 5 figure.  But who knows the iqd can be equal to price of gold or a barrel of oil or 10% of bitcoin in the future. Anything can be possible right.

Sure, I’ve just been in the dinar 12 years, and I consider 3.21 per dinar day dreaming. Just a little more realistic. If you’re right I will never have to worry about investing/ speculating again, ever! I would own a chain of private islands and a fleet of jet and yachts to get me there. If I’m right I’ll probably be found at “The Villages” in a nice paid off mobile home with a golf cart for the next 30-40 years. Which doesn’t sound like a bad gig either 😂 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Sure, I’ve just been in the dinar 12 years, and I consider 3.21 per dinar day dreaming. Just a little more realistic. If you’re right I will never have to worry about investing/ speculating again, ever! I would own a chain of private islands and a fleet of jet and yachts to get me there. If I’m right I’ll probably be found at “The Villages” in a nice paid off mobile home with a golf cart for the next 30-40 years. Which doesn’t sound like a bad gig either 😂 

Who doesn't? And it isn't a bad early retirement at the beach on the private island for the next 40 years. Life is good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

XRP... and I've been waiting for 18 years for dinar..... I got plenty of XRP :backflip:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, trident said:

the above has my attention.. thanks rvmydinar

IF lets say, 1 iqd will equal 1 XRP, at present it would be about 20 US cents per 1 iqd.

However once the SEC have played catchup with the rest of the world and cleared up the cloudly regulations relating to crypto which i think is on the cards (very soon) and ripple/xrp are released one way or another to get going, the value of XRP will be huge and the iraqi dinar will be on the same train. imo

If it's 20 us cents per 1 iqd, you can color me GONE!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

No new rv rate? Oops. Did the cbi say that? Did biden say that? Did the imf say that? Did the world bank say that? Then who said that? It must have been Mnt Lion or Mnt tiger or Mnt crocodile or Mnt elephant?

Maybe it was Mountain Luigi....or Mountain Possum...or maybe even Mountain Momma!!