Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The REAL new rate

rockfl9

If you believe the real value of the IQD should be based on the ratio of assets to liabilties. 

Then 100T dinar in M1 and only $20 Bn in reserves puts the exchange rate at .0002 !!!. 

I know the CBI has the rate at .00068 .  But they are using a bit of financial engineering. To cover their @ZzZes

Hi Socal. Tks for stopping by.

I dont see any reason for other than normal 3-4% inflation.  Would be almost criminal to raise prices during pandemic. 

GME is not on my watchlist so didnt see  that action until the close on Wednesday.  Obvious to me this is a play to catch a ,lot of small investors . The pandemic created high demand for gaming machines and the company was in the right spot, But that demand could peter out. 

A day-traders dream situation , play the dips and get out.  Clearly wouldnt hold on long. On fundamentals this stock is only worth $15 at most.   There are TON of shorts waiting for the final crash .   Dont catch a falling knife.  

27 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Hi Socal. Tks for stopping by.

I dont see any reason for other than normal 3-4% inflation.  Would be almost criminal to raise prices during pandemic. 

GME is not on my watchlist so didnt see  that action until the close on Wednesday.  Obvious to me this is a play to catch a ,lot of small investors . The pandemic created high demand for gaming machines and the company was in the right spot, But that demand could peter out. 

A day-traders dream situation , play the dips and get out.  Clearly wouldnt hold on long. On fundamentals this stock is only worth $15 at most.   There are TON of shorts waiting for the final crash .   Dont catch a falling knife.  

I had to raise my rates almost 20%
all the Covid safety protocol costs time and money . Had to outfit each individual with tools ) no sharing allowed ) add in desanitizing job sites etc.. and it got pricey. I’m fortunate that I do work for large online distributors like Amazon 

im no day trader but my daughter talked me into buying 100 shares when it was $40

sold at $428. She said not to. Said to hold the line LOL

Some of these Covid  safety rules are a little extreme .  But most can spread the costs over a large market. 

HOW did you find out about GME at $40 ?????  That price was well before the big break on Wednesday !  But in my mind even $40  would be a ridiculously high price. 

Let's see if the price holds over the weekend.  

I checked the REDDIT website and there still is a lot of hype on the stock. People are in over their heads.

Reddit r/wallstreetbets isn't hype ABOUT the stock, its an intent to CREATE a bubble.  This coupled with the robinhood app's no fee options encourages speculation/manipulation.   Many claim this as pushing back in some way against hedge funds who were betting on GameStop to crater.    and of course it still may when panic selling sets in.

I should have added that I agree with the view that short selling is essentially a scam.  In what other market can you profit when the price of an asset goes down by selling an asset that you do not own?  If a role of the government is ensure that markets are fair, then I don't see why short selling should be allowed.  In this case while I have zero sympathy for the hedge funds that took a big hit here, many of those that pumped these stocks up, will lose in the end when they return to earth.  If you can pull some profit out on the way up, good for you.  I'll pass.

6 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Some of these Covid  safety rules are a little extreme .  But most can spread the costs over a large market. 

HOW did you find out about GME at $40 ?????  That price was well before the big break on Wednesday !  But in my mind even $40  would be a ridiculously high price. 

Let's see if the price holds over the weekend.  

I checked the REDDIT website and there still is a lot of hype on the stock. People are in over their heads.

She’s 26 and pretty sharp. She runs my office . Sadly she has a lot of anxiety problems these days .  Like so many of us she doesn’t get out much. Just immerses herself in self edification. Still lives at home . Saves every nickel she makes . She has more wealth at 26 than I did at 35.  Atta girl 

She bought at $18 . Talked me into buying a little over a week ago at

40ish. As you know I once had a wheel barrel full of dinar so I’m easily talked into going after that golden carrot. 
She’s gonna wait it out.  I may throw some change into some cryptocurrency HaHaHa  My son told me to buy Bitcoin many years ago when it was a couple of bucks . 

GOLDEN CARROT !! That's a good one..

The froth is off this Gambit. GME should be down to $50 by weekend. Won't go down to a realistic price for a while. 

Now they are jumping to silver, but that is a well diversified market and there could be some real profit made if you play the derivatives.